Video: woman rear-ended appeals for help on Facebook

webfact

Video: woman rear-ended appeals for help on Facebook

p4.jpg

Picture: Daily News

LAEM CHABANG: -- A female driver rear-ended on the motorway has gone on Facebook for help in finding the other driver who fled the scene of a collision.

The woman who posted under the name @Toon Toon said she was driving along the motorway in the Laem Chabang area last night, reported Daily News.

A vehicle - believed to be an Isuzu - went into her at speed. The action was caught on a rear facing cam.

In the accompanying post she asked people to share the footage to find the miscreant. She said that the offending car was driven behind a lorry following the shunting that he gave her rear.

When she pulled over suffering from braking problems the vehicle raced away not taking responsibility for the extensive damage to the back of her car.

Many people commented that it would be a good idea to fit a back as well as a forward facing camera after the incident.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-16

1 hour ago, Honthy said:

It seems the other driver felt asleep, but why did they  go further and did not stop at the spot?

And risk getting beaten up by cowardly, or drunk or drugged, driver? Just another pea brained driver causing collision!

I hope the driver will be identified.

Edited by lvr181
Addition

2 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

And risk getting beaten up by cowardly, or drunk or drugged, driver? Just another pea brained driver causing collision!

I hope the driver will be identified.

The big guy with Mercedes cannot be the same, he is not applying to be a monk 5555

After watching the video it's obvious her rear camera is a low quality cheap

one, otherwise the license plate would have been visible when pausing the video

at between 4 - 5 secs.

Proves that if your gonna spend money on a car cam, then it's worth spending the extra 

for a high quality one.

Pity that there are hardly no police around the area to enforce traffic rules.

My gripe is the drivers who hog the fast lane all the time! (Not saying it happened in this situation, but doing some LONG drives, its always been an issue as I tend to be one of the quick drivers)

But its no excuse for what happened and I hope the ISUZU driver gets what is coming to them.

I had an accident 2 years back, it was my fault and I pulled over and we sorted insurance etc out.

One comment the other driver made was that he was shocked I pulled over...

He commented that farang always stop... (I wonder how many accidents he has been in)

Weirdest thing from that is that he called a week later and asked if he could come around with some treats for my kids... as he felt bad about the situation...

And the guy who did the same to me just over 3 weeks ago and was obviously drunk but police refused to test him saying we would have to go police station and wait 5/6 hours and they would also test me ,I don't drink ,I said ok but then he said no and drove away .insurance are settling the bill but police should do their job 

Edited by whatproblem

3 hours ago, twizzian said:

Sorry but I loved the the fourth paragraph of the story. (the shunting that he gave her rear)!!!!

hmmm, some of the gals i know wouldn't complain but ask for a repeat collision  (and no they do not have or were born with penises)

5 hours ago, Honthy said:

It seems the other driver felt asleep, but why did they  go further and did not stop at the spot?

Not necessarily. The bigger the car, the bigger the Thai feels - especially when he/she can put the lights on full blast. Then the closer they hug the car in front.

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Darn, the driver couldn't have been watching (presuming the lady had working rear lights), suspect a distraction.

She pulled over on the right side..... not the best idea!

It is a very good idea when the left lane has fast moving traffic.