Model who caused 9-car crash complains to her haters, tested negative for alcohol

snoop1130

Model who caused 9-car crash complains to her haters, tested negative for alcohol

By Coconuts Bangkok

crash_17.jpg

The 28-year-old internet idol who caused nine cars to crash on Ratchada Road earlier this month has been active on social media again yesterday while the hospital revealed she tested negative for alcohol.

It looks like model Kritrada Tubtimphol, aka "Namzom Zomy," has earned phone privileges during her treatment in a psychological ward as she addressed her haters on Facebook and complained that the public don't forgive her last night.

"Do I need to die to end this and please all of you? If I wasn't the ‘Namzom Zomy’, would the story be big?" she wrote on Facebook today, despite the fact she put two innocent motorists in the hospital.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/11/18/model-who-caused-9-car-crash-complains-her-haters-tested-negative-alcohol

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-11-18

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do I need to die to end this and please all of you? If I wasn't the ‘Namzom Zomy’, would the story be big?" she wrote on Facebook today, despite the fact she put two innocent motorists in the hospital"

You don't need to die, sweetheart, but you could do the decent thing and start with an apology. 

The 28-year-old internet idol idiot who caused nine cars to crash on Ratchada Road earlier this month has been active on social media again yesterday while the hospital revealed she tested negative for alcohol.

Now imagine what a carnage she would have created if she had a drink.

6 hours ago, ezflip said:

Should count her lucky stars that she did not crash into someone more important then her. Otherwise, this whole "treatment in a psychological ward" bovine psychology would not help her at all.

Had she crashed into 9 Russian tourists, she'd be lucky to be alive. Can't believe police were so nice to her and let her rage. Guess letting her make a fool of herself on camera most damning thing.

Was she drug tested / alcohol tested straight after the accident ?

These days HiSo don't need to be. 

They need to "Make Merit" become short-time monk, or the equivalent, and be admitted into "insanity" hospital for short time.

Then they're "home and dry".

Though I think the public are becoming aware of this "escapism", yet all falls on official "deaf ears".

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I wonder if her ego was tested.

It was and broke the ego test machine. The person performing the test said  "we don't really know what her ego level is but we have conservatively estimated it as infinity"

If she can talk "normally" now after the crash, then that is a novelty and complete turn around for her. Good on you girl !!

Shame they had to wait a couple of days to test her blood for alcohol, I am sure this had no bearing on the result whatsoever. I will use the Zomy defence on my way back from the pub tonight if needed, I am sure the police will treat me as fairly.