The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'

webfact

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're suggesting Thailand is a model of democracy that the USA should emulate? Oy very.

Long may he reign? Is that a joke? Do you think he's the monarch of Americans?

Soon may he resign more like.

Democracy? When President Trump only has to sneeze and the left start ridiculing him. If that`s democracy then they can shove it. 

Do I think he is a monarch of Americans? Well, the majority voted him in. Oh don`t tell me, the votes were rigged and it was a planned conspiracy together with the Russians.

I totally agree with his policies regarding immigration from the middle east and his Mexican wall. If only Britain would follow suit as regards having open door policies.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

When President Trump only has to sneeze and the left start ridiculing him.

Nope, I have not seen anyone ridiculing Trump for sneezing.  I have seen them ridicule him for lying, cheating, scamming, committing acts of sexual harassment , speaking like a pubescent schoolboy, displaying 2nd grade knowledge of the world and it's current affairs, making unbelievable gaffs in front of REAL world states people , but nothing yet for sneezing. Maybe all the aforementioned stuff is ok for people of a certain caliber that have no great expectations of themselves and who are as morally bereft as dear Leader himself.

7 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Nope, I have not seen anyone ridiculing Trump for sneezing.  I have seen them ridicule him for lying, cheating, scamming, committing acts of sexual harassment , speaking like a pubescent schoolboy, displaying 2nd grade knowledge of the world and it's current affairs, making unbelievable gaffs in front of REAL world states people , but nothing yet for sneezing. Maybe all the aforementioned stuff is ok for people of a certain caliber that have no great expectations of themselves and who are as morally bereft as dear Leader himself.

You might also have added, potentially committing the crime of obstruction of justice by firing the incumbent FBI director after said director refused the President's request (demand?) to back off/down of the ongoing investigation into ties between the Trump campaign, Trump himself and his advisors, and Russia and Russian officials, which subsequently led to the appointment of a special counsel to head said investigation.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

4 minutes ago, toast1 said:

>If ever a country deserved to be taken off the permanent members of the security council it is the USA now.  
This is why you lost the election.

If you want to win the next one, you may think about coming up with some policies, rather than just hysterically attacking your country, your president and the people who voted for him.

It doesn't look good.  

I am not interested in 'winning' anything. The only thing I have seen come out of the last election is that EVERYBODY are losers except Trump and his self obsessed, money obsessed bitches. 

Not my country, not my President and if it is my opinion that the people that support him are knobs then it is what it is. I am glad you support a wall. Funny now that the people that live on the border that are about to see the wall built between their homes and the Rio Grande think it might not be such a good idea after all. Build the wall I say, All the way around the USA.

Off-topic, troll and deflection posts removed along with replies.   As has been stated, continue and suspensions will be given.  

The anti-Trump resistance is made up of more than just Hillary supporters or members of the liberal left.  

If you are going to posting nothing more than inflammatory remarks, then please post elsewhere

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Totally agree. A bunch of leftist sore losers who refuse to except the will of the majority. Love to see them try the same tactics in Thailand and see how far they get.

I actually support President Trump and long may he reign.

What are you going on about?  The majority didn't vote for Trump, and certainly didn't vote for the current government in Thailand.

45 does not take criticism well.

Hopefully he'll be a one off and outta there ASAP.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/opinion/president-trump-melting-under-criticism.html

"President Trump, Melting Under Criticism

The big question for all of us is whether with his foot-stamping and his vulgarity Mr. Trump, in defiance of all his predecessors, is creating a new model for future presidential behavior. Can the etiquette of professional wrestling and reality television truly pass as acceptable for the Oval Office? The breadth and depth of bipartisan repugnance for this president’s insults suggests, thankfully, that the answer may prove to be no."

President Trump might not always be politically correct but he speaks his mind, continues major accomplishments and puts America/Americans as priority # 1 unlike his predecessor.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

Frankly, you're just flat-out wrong.  If, by the left, you're thinking HRC.  She was inclusive.  Her 'basket of deplorables' was a lamentable phrase uttered one time and retracted, and she was referring to a segment of right-wingers, not all of them.

I watched her final campaign rally on video.  It was on Nov 7, and was in Florida.  Al Gore spoke for half the time, and then HRC spoke for the other half.  All they talked about was Climate Change and how rising seas will impact Florida.  The was zero caustic rhetoric aimed at 'they, them, the other side.'   It was 180 degrees different than Trump's rallies, where he shouted all sorts of lies for the entire time.  His fans lapped it up.  I have trouble believing how his fans believed the truckloads of ugly lies Trump dumped on them.  Can you?   How would you like liberals and rational thinkers to see it?    Would Trump fans want liberals to believe HRC would abolish all guns, for example.   That's ridiculous, yet it's one of the many lies Trump ranted about. 

Just one of hundreds of examples:   "Obama was born in Kenya"   That was Trump's mantra for 5 years.    Then, a few months ago, Trump said,  "Ok, maybe he wasn't born in Kenya."   

If you're a Trump fan, which do you believe?   I ask that sincerely.   Did you believe Trump's big vindictive lie for 5 years, and then suddenly switch to reason, the day Trump dropped his witch hunt?  Please answer that.   Thanks.

Unfortunately a great many of the voters on both sides don't think, they choose a candidate that they feel will take care of them, usually with little idea of what the candidate stands for, if anything.  There is a special report in The Economist this week on the political divide, with some interesting observations:

"Partisan reflexes often get blamed for whatever is currently going wrong in Washington. But partisanship works in part because it is such a helpful mental shortcut. Take the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, by the House of Representatives, says Mr Bartels. Repealing the law is bound to have substantial effects on people’s lives, but measuring those effects against a background of changing social conditions, health-insurance markets and medical technology would be tricky even for a health economist, let alone for a moderately well-informed voter. “So why not accept the judgment of people you trust?”"    http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21724115-observers-donald-trumps-presidency-who-hope-politics-will-eventually-return 

The special report is an interesting, though depressing read.  Coal miners ignore the fact that mining jobs are disappearing due to changes in the economy and technology and instead blame environmental regulations, and therefore support Trump who wants to gut environmental law and the EPA.  White evangelicals support the philandering Trump in the same numbers as they supported the evangelical George W. Bush. 

I am still puzzled as to why anyone would feel that the loud, arrogant, born-to-wealth orange troll would take care of average Americans. 

4 minutes ago, lcp0761 said:

President Trump might not always be politically correct but he speaks his mind, continues major accomplishments and puts America/Americans as priority # 1 unlike his predecessor.

Accomplishments?

20 minutes ago, lcp0761 said:

Correction -- He puts his family business and fellow billionaire Americans as priory #1! 

It's not a matter of politically correct or incorrect.

It's a matter of a totally corrupt, totally incompetent, MALIGNANT presidency. 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

You're suggesting Thailand is a model of democracy that the USA should emulate? Oy very.

Long may he reign? Is that a joke? Do you think he's the monarch of Americans?

I get that he does. I alone can fix it and all that jazz. Scary. Soon may he resign more like. 

Interesting, the word reign and resign are nearly identical.  Just add an 'N' to reign, and you have resign.

There's also a word game with the two words; raze and raise.  They sound the same, yet they're opposites.  No wonder English is a difficult language (particularly for Thais) to learn.

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Democracy? When President Trump only has to sneeze and the left start ridiculing him. If that`s democracy then they can shove it. Do I think he is a monarch of Americans? Well, the majority voted him in. Oh don`t tell me, the votes were rigged and it was a planned conspiracy together with the Russians. I totally agree with his policies regarding immigration from the middle east and his Mexican wall. If only Britain would follow suit as regards having open door policies.

Who has ridiculed Trump for 'sneezing' ?   

I will tell you that Trump insiders conspired with Putin and agents to bombard the US with vindictive lies about HRC, which helped sway the election in Trump's favor.

Case in point.  I have an American friend, in his 70's who's conservative and also a millionaire.  In October '16 he sent me a forwarded email which had stories of Trump doing 'good samaritan' things for people.  One story was how Trump was driving along a lonely road on a dark and stormy night.  A man was stuck on the side of the road with a broken car.  Trump gave the man $1,000, and drove away.  

I've never heard that story (or any of the others from that Trump-praising email)  before or after I rec'd that forwarded email.  I have no doubt that email, like hundreds of others, was fake news sent out by people in Russia (and former East Bloc countries) - to try and sway the election for Trump.   Or maybe sent out by fake news perpetrators in the US.  One of the most active right-wing fake news perpetrators, during the election, actually admitted to sending out hundreds of thousands of emails with hundreds of stories which denigrated HRC.  He admitted in an interview to doing so, and said he enjoyed sending them to right wingers (like my millionaire friend) because they're so easily duped.  They suck those lies up, eagerly.

Liberals aren't so easily duped.  Liberals actually use their brains to discern what may be true or not.  In contrast, right-wingers believe everything that fits with their philosophy, because they want to believe it.  Veracity doesn't matter to them.   That's why they don't believe the world is warming, and why they get behind the lies Trump dumps out daily.

4 minutes ago, lcp0761 said:

Pol Pot also spoke his mind.  But I doubt Pol Pot said things like, "I just grab their pussies. When you're famous, you can do that." and "I came on to her like a bitch."

Perhaps that's what Trumpsters like about Trump:  he can trash talk like a bratty 13 year old - though Trumpsters would say 'he speaks his mind'.

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Democracy? When President Trump only has to sneeze and the left start ridiculing him. If that`s democracy then they can shove it. 

Do I think he is a monarch of Americans? Well, the majority voted him in. Oh don`t tell me, the votes were rigged and it was a planned conspiracy together with the Russians.

I totally agree with his policies regarding immigration from the middle east and his Mexican wall. If only Britain would follow suit as regards having open door policies.

'Weii, the majority voted him in" 

I guess you somehow managed not to know that Clinton got more votes than Trump. It's quite an achievement to be that ignorant 7 months after the election.

Well; Trump did get into power and and those who find this difficult to accept will have to accept it. Ridiculing the President of the United States like a load of children who haven`t got their own way won`t change anything.

One poster asked me; am I suggesting Thailand is a model of democracy that the USA should emulate? My answer to that is not completely, but I would like to see some of Thailand`s immigration laws implemented in the west, that`s for sure.

11 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Well; Trump did get into power and and those who find this difficult to accept will have to accept it. Ridiculing the President of the United States like a load of children who haven`t got their own way won`t change anything.

One poster asked me; am I suggesting Thailand is a model of democracy that the USA should emulate? My answer to that is not completely, but I would like to see some of Thailand`s immigration laws implemented in the west, that`s for sure.

Enough already.

Everyone accepts that he won the election and legally occupies the white house.

He deserves ridicule. He doesn't deserve any respect at all. The office of the president does deserve respect but the clown occupying it is dragging that office into the GUTTER.

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Enough already.

Everyone accepts that he won the election and legally occupies the white house.

He deserves ridicule. He doesn't deserve any respect at all. The office of the president does deserve respect but the clown occupying it is dragging that office into the GUTTER.

Really? 

Is he getting oral sex from the interns?

Make Trump great again

" “Trump wants to be Obama — held in high esteem. But, alas, Trump is Trump, and that is now and has always been trashy. Trump accrued financial wealth, but he never accrued cultural capital, at least not among the people from whom he most wanted it.”

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/29/1676332/-Charles-M-Blow-Trump-s-Obama-Obsession

Edited by Opl

And just when you thought he couldn't get any more stupid, juvenile and un-Presidential...

President Trump Just Tweeted a Video of Him Punching CNN in the Face

President Donald Trump posted a video to Twitter on Sunday that depicts him punching a physical representation of CNN in the face, the latest escalation in his ongoing war against the news media and one that raised the specter of actual violence.

The video posted Sunday morning to Trump's Twitter feed is of an actual 2007 staged spectacle in a wrestling arena, when Trump, then a reality TV star, brought WWE head Vince McMahon to the ground in their "battle of the billionaires." But the video was edited with CNN's logo imposed on McMahon's face.

In the video, Trump spends about 10 seconds punching the opponent with the CNN logo before the now-President walks away, seemingly unscathed.

MORE:

http://time.com/4843303/donald-trump-twitter-cnn-video/?xid=homepage

And before any Trumpsters here reply that they think his post is funny, consider CNN's response:

595946b7ecc1c_DDvLIIZXkAE2PSo.jpgsmall.jpg.aab2413dd9f9c13894f9c643ceefd723.jpg

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

trump can't do the job even if he wanted to, which seems very doubtful.

Great at being a twitter troll though!

I suppose this is good news.

Congress realizing trump is not behaving like a real president (and never will) is taking more power.

OK.

Whatever gets us through this disaster. 

"I think it's sinking in, especially with Republican members of Congress, that they are not getting the kind of adult leadership out of the White house that would allow you to give deference to the White House," said Mieke Eoyang, a national security analyst at Third Way and former congressional aide. "So you see Congress stepping up to take a much more aggressive role on national security for the first time in a very long time."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/01/politics/congress-trump-war-power/index.html

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Congress realizing trump is not behaving like a real president (and never will) is taking more power.

OK.

He can´t do the job, he don´t have the brain for it.

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

OK.

Trump treats the presidency, and his life, like a reality TV show:  The ultimate goal is to stay in the public eye, and it doesn't matter how it's done.

27 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Again, I will attempt to give the resistance members a clue about his tweets.

Owning The News in 140 Characters

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/owning-news-140-characters/

More like how to make a fool of yourself in 140 characters or less.  Saw a great article of why he loves Twitter.  140 characters is about the length of his attention span.  Quite a serious article. LOL

If he "owns" the news, why are so many Republicans (righties??) telling him to stop?  Seems only the hard core supporters are OK with his madness...or is it sickness?

How Congress is taking back power from Trump on national security

In ways big and small, Congress is taking back power from President Donald Trump on national security matters.

From Russia to the Pentagon budget, Republicans in Congress are proposing new checks to curb the White House's power and in some cases simply ignoring the Trump administration's desires on national security and foreign policy.

MAGA!  Even your own party is ignoring your agenda.  Incredibly crazy times.

9 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

But somehow you're quite alright with Trump ridiculing (if his low class tweets and comments can be called that) anyone failing to idolize him. No issues with Trump acting like a child who doesn't get his own way.