Rumors of Rapist Near Thammasat Campus True, Police Say

snoop1130

Rumors of Rapist Near Thammasat Campus True, Police Say

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

Googlemapchiangrakroad.jpg

A view of Chiang Rak Road near Thammasat University’s Rangsit Campus. Image: Google

BANGKOK — Police said Monday they are looking for a man who kidnapped and attempted to sexually assault a student near Thammasat University’s campus in a northern Bangkok suburb.

Stories of the incident went viral after another student wrote about it Sunday on Facebook in a post since shared more than 2,700 times. Lt. Col. Wichian Muansuwan of Khlong Luang police in Pathum Thani told reporters the assault took place on the night of Nov. 15, and police are now searching for the man.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2016/11/21/rumors-rapist-near-thammasat-campus-true-police-say/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-21

On 21/11/2016 at 8:54 AM, A1Str8 said:

It says the other victim got into the rapists car after he asked for directions. 

Why would anyone get into someone's car if they asked for directions is beyond me. 

I guess the rapist said to her, "I have been driving around in circle couldn't find it, please get in the car and show me and I will send you back here." Country girls would believe him and get in the car. And he locked the door shut , with window specially done to stay up and couldn't wind down.