Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 2m votes

webfact

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Hardly a 'good post' as some have said but a disgraceful example of the abuse of statistics and a disgraceful example of  plagiarism  without giving reference or credit.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/numbers-shut-liberals-electoral-college

Also in the readers comments here

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/29/trump-just-laughed-voters-surprise-treasury-secretary-pick/

And here from yesterday

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=622871.0

So it wasn't a great post it was a fraud post by a TV member who is a fraud.

As normal you guys are sucked in by the first thing that sounds sweet to your ears. No wonder you make it easy for conman Trump to control you, sheesh!

Great! We have our own resident "fraud Nazi" to guide us. Be careful as he'll be Googling everything you post.:smile:

Edited by tropo

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, tropo said:

Great! We have our own resident "fraud Nazi" to guide us. Be careful as he'll be Googling everything you post.:smile:

Google is an amazing thing, you should try it some time, you might learn a little truth about the Fraud Meister General himself Donald J Trump rather than just copying everything from Breitbart and Infowars.

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

What a pity Trump did not advocate the Electoral College when Obama won, instead calling it a disgrace. A little like his supporter base. He seems to like the EC now. STRANGE THAT ISN'T IT?

It doesn't matter what he said about the EC system. It's the system in place and the one that determines the results, and the one that determined his campaign strategy.

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Google is an amazing thing, you should try it some time, you might learn a little truth about the Fraud Meister General himself Donald J Trump rather than just copying everything from Breitbart and Infowars.

So the issue is not the facts included in the post, but the fact that it was brought over here? 

Are you denying the truth of the contents? 

4 minutes ago, Strange said:

So the issue is not the facts included in the post, but the fact that it was brought over here? 

Are you denying the truth of the contents? 

Who mentioned what the issue is? I didn't, you did, so answer away. If you are college educated you may realise that the contents you refer to are completely meaningless so further discussion is futile. Good day.

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Who mentioned what the issue is? I didn't, you did, so answer away. If you are college educated you may realise that the contents you refer to are completely meaningless so further discussion is futile. Good day.

Meaningless eh? 

Donald J. Trump won didn't he? 

Edited by Strange

49 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

LOL> I said you were the "fraud Nazi"... now you're trying to educate us too?.. like you're the only one able to use Google. 

Having a member checking on all the posts in a forum for possible plagiarism is a bit lame. Most of us (with a few notable exceptions) don't take this forum banter too seriously.

Edited by tropo

4 minutes ago, tropo said:

LOL> I said you were the "fraud Nazi"... now you're trying to educate us too?.. like you're the only one able to use Google. 

Having a member checking on all the posts in a forum for possible plageurism is a bit lame. Most of us don't take this forum banter too seriously.

Since when have I checked ALL the posts? A post came up totally out of context in terms of written word and content, I wanted to find out more about it. Bam, plagiarism. I didn't search for it, it came straight up. Whats your problem? Suddenly that makes me a 'fraud Nazi'. Where exactly am i trying to educate you? I am intrigued. You clearly do take the banter too seriously. Now carry on stomping on that keyboard and you and Strange can leave me alone eh!

3 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Hardly a 'good post' as some have said but a disgraceful example of the abuse of statistics and a disgraceful example of  plagiarism  without giving reference or credit.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/numbers-shut-liberals-electoral-college

Also in the readers comments here

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/29/trump-just-laughed-voters-surprise-treasury-secretary-pick/

And here from yesterday

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=622871.0

So it wasn't a great post it was a fraud post by a TV member who is a fraud.

As normal you guys are sucked in by the first thing that sounds sweet to your ears. No wonder you make it easy for conman Trump to control you, sheesh!

That's the problem with factual information. When it leaves you with no comeback - you have to attack the poster.

As for attributing this - would you like the full email address and name of the person that sent it to me? Or will "my sister" be sufficient?

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Since when have I checked ALL the posts? A post came up totally out of context in terms of written word and content, I wanted to find out more about it. Bam, plagiarism. I didn't search for it, it came straight up. Whats your problem? Suddenly that makes me a 'fraud Nazi'. Where exactly am i trying to educate you? I am intrigued. You clearly do take the banter too seriously. Now carry on stomping on that keyboard and you and Strange can leave me alone eh!

You must have a short memory - you made a big deal about plagiarism and fraud. It's not like you mentioned it in passing. If you come down on people like that here, you're in the same category as grammar and spelling nazis. It's just not cool.

3 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

That's the problem with factual information. When it leaves you with no comeback - you have to attack the poster.

As for attributing this - would you like the full email address and name of the person that sent it to me? Or will "my sister" be sufficient?

The content of your post (well i guess really it's not yours is it)is totally meaningless and complete drivel. Do you really need it explaining to you. Of course representatives must cover areas that take into account population and not just 10 000 square miles of desert occupied by some guy in a caravan with 8 wives and 36 kids. If you wish to attribute it to your sister then fine, but be wary of putting up posts you have clearly neither checked (if you would have done you would have seen all the other references) or validated and then sit back and take credit for it yourself. There are rules to copyright infringement on the length of text used, thereafter a link is required (which is easily available online).

47 minutes ago, Strange said:

8 wives and 36 kids would probably be a Democrat voter in all honestly. 

And on assisted living & food stamps/ebt......

Figure $600-1,000$ apiece per month in assistance + maybe 12 voters out of the batch - it's a miracle Mr Thrump won at all with 40,000,000+ people addicted to the free food trough .....Heaven forbid some might have to do some work now instead of spitting out babies as a cottage industry....

A positive sign for a national healing process.....

On 11/30/2016 at 11:20 AM, Ulysses G. said:

Not if they believe in the same things that you do. As far as the left is concerned, they are the only ones who should be allowed to vote at all.

Oh, so it's the left that's trying to make it difficult for people to vote? More news from an alternative universe.

On 11/30/2016 at 6:27 PM, tropo said:

It doesn't matter what he said about the EC system. It's the system in place and the one that determines the results, and the one that determined his campaign strategy.

It may be the case that Trump not only denounced the EC system, but telegraphed in advance that he would not accept the results if they went against him. All this and more, including his claim that he won the popular vote. Unfortunately none of this detracts from the fact that the dice came down in his side according to the rules. It might hurt but that's the way the cookie has crumbled.

On 11/30/2016 at 2:56 PM, Andaman Al said:

What a pity Trump did not advocate the Electoral College when Obama won, instead calling it a disgrace. A little like his supporter base. He seems to like the EC now. STRANGE THAT ISN'T IT?

No matter what anyone calls it, it's the system that determines the winner. Why continue to beat this drum? If it's the EC that gave Trump the win, should he not celebrate?

Obama was probably the reason why Trump decided to run. It has been a painful 8 years and he shows no signs of letting up until January 20. He's not interested in America, only his legacy.

Edited by tropo