Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 2m votes

webfact

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, deathmule said:

My mistake, I am apologizing then.

I just have seen a lot of people saying that most American voters, voted for Hillary that my mind automatically read this.

Again, my apologies

Well, most or more, it only makes a tiny difference, and in the case of the US it doesn't seem to make one bit of difference. It's all about throwing away votes.

1 hour ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Smug self satisfaction will not remain long once the resistance starts to organize.

This appears to be a threat.

Is what you were going for? 

Edited by Strange

1 hour ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Do you think you know me? Do you think you know anyone who happens to disagree with your particular point of view?

Going purely the debates we've had and your post history - yes I think I know you. Just like you think you know me. 

Yes I know many who disagree with my (and the majority of americans) point of view. 

But.... But..... But.... "POPULAR VOTE" 

Yeah everyones got it. 

52 minutes ago, sjaak327 said:

Nowhere did I claim most Americans voted for Clinton, I said most Americans prefer Clinton over Trump, you seem to have trouble reading.

Here let me help you: "Considering she received over 2 million votes more, yes most Americans that did vote (and they are the only ones that can be counted) prefer Clinton over Trump"

Any more stupid arguments left ?

Not strictly true. She was preferred by a majority of the people that voted for her or Trump. Many stayed at home because they didn't want either of them, or they voted for someone else. So it's not true that MOST Americans prefer her.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Not strictly true. She was preferred by a majority of the people that voted for her or Trump. Many stayed at home because they didn't want either of them, or they voted for someone else. So it's not true that MOST Americans prefer her.

Can you vote for someone else in these American elections???

12 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Time to put the claws away and get on with it

You are right. We can keep throwing this ball around the room but it is now so deflated that there really isn't any point.  The ones that love Trump will carry on loving him and the ones that hate him will carry on hating him.  Nothing written here will change any minds one way or another.  Maybe we should just wait until there is something worth bickering about.

Maybe Hillary crossed that 2 million mark out of 125+ million -- but it matters not.  Today Trump finally nailed Michigan and  his Electoral Tally stands at 306 - when 270 is needed ... Hillary gained No Electoral Votes in the creeping tally of dead voters, illegal alien voters, double-triple voters, and rigged voting machines ... Hillary just did not cheat in the right states -- not enough anyway to overcome the Trump surge in all the correct states... All done legally ... by the way .... 

40 minutes ago, Strange said:

Yes I know many who disagree with my (and the majority of americans) point of view. 

You apparently don't get it. Democrats winning the popular vote means that that Trump didn't have the majority of Americans. Neither did in fact but Hillary had more. Not that it matters though since the electoral vote is all that matters in the election.

Two candidates from different parties stood as well, Jill Stein for the Green Party and Gary Johnson for the Libertarian Party. They are not independents. They were shut out and ignored by the Media, not allowed to participate in the so-called debates which are controlled by the duopoly parties.

Another right wing lie, there are no dead voters, no illegal alien voters, no double-triple voters, although a orange monster fascist voter was caught voting twice. There is NO voter fraud and never has been. There is a tremendous amount of Republican right wing voter suppression that denied the vote to eligible voters, black, brown, poor, elderly, students, those that tend to vote with a brain with more than 2 working brain cells . Voting machines, now that could well be a different story. Goes back aways to 2004. Even if not hacked and they are easy to do, they screw up on their own, flipping votes, not recording votes, no paper trail, no way to check/verify results. Somebody has been sorting the right wingnut Kool-aid.

Votes never played any role in the elections. It's an illusion to make people feel they are in control. 

So it doesn't matter who got more votes. 

Presidents are not elected based on votes. These people are in 3rd grade. 

This may come as a shock to the many of you left wing posters out there, crying, and wringing your hands over "Hillary the Liar" receiving more votes than Trump, but the election is over.  Rest your neck.  Get over it.  I wonder how many of Hillary's votes came from dead people, illegal immigrants, and people who voted multiple times.   

Trump is now posed to reverse much of the damage done by Obama and Clinton, and is about to make America great again.

The Clintons will be lucky if they don't end up being recipients of correctional services.  Wikileaks is continuing to release more documents exposing the corrupt Clintons, and inept and incompetent Obama.

The most disgusting event these two are responsible for is the death's of Ambassador Chris Stevens, foreign service officer Sean Smith, and CIA contractors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods.

The entire Benghazi debacle sheds light on Clinton and Obama's lack of judgement, dishonesty, and non-exsistant leadership skills.  Good riddance to both of these lying, dishonest, and incompetent political hacks.  God Bless America, and God Bless Trump. :-)

43 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Most Americans that voted was added for a reason ! Of the people that voted neither Trump or Clinton we cannot possibly say who they would prefer, so I think the statement is pretty dam accurate.

Edited by sjaak327

18 minutes ago, sgtsabai said:

There is a tremendous amount of Republican right wing voter suppression that denied the vote to eligible voters, black, brown, poor, elderly, students, those that tend to vote with a brain with more than 2 working brain cells .

There has to be some kind of limit or procedure to verify citizenship and legitimacy of voters man. 

Posts containing derogatory slurs have been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

1 hour ago, Strange said:

Going purely the debates we've had and your post history - yes I think I know you. Just like you think you know me. 

Yeah everyones got it. 

I do not need to edit your post to distort its meaning as you have done to mine. Such editing changing the focus from your implication that a non American poster knows less about US politics than you because he is non American to something quite different.

I have a go at a number of non Americans who comment on US politics when they tend to post in a way that they have a dog in the fight when they don't but I never accuse them of ignorance just because they are not American. The posts are not about knowing another person from their posting history. You have no idea about who I am or my politics apart from the fact that they are generally liberal and you don't look any deeper than that.

If the popular vote being in favor of Clinton, how can you claim that the majority of Americans share your view? And attacking others on the basis of perceived ignorance due to their nationality (race) is, well... I will use word stereotyping. There are many good reasons why a non American may have more knowledge or experience about the US Presidential election process than you.

20 minutes ago, Strange said:

There has to be some kind of limit or procedure to verify citizenship and legitimacy of voters man. 

Yes. It's called the Electoral Roll man.

People register then turn up on election day and give their name. The system has worked for ages when everyone respects the dignity and equality of others. That's not the case now when all these minority voters clearly aren't entitled to that trust.

4 hours ago, tifino said:

If  the Clinton(s)/Obama cronies cartel were as smart as they thought themselves,

they would have played around with (while they held the reins) the Electorates' demographics,

to make themselves a 'sure thing'

I guess they're not 'that' smart 

Mr Trump knew they might try...so he psyched them out in front of the entire nation by letting them know they were being watched....so they were too scared to pull any stunts. 

Master move by the donald.....you cant out mindgame him. 

18 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Mr Trump knew they might try...so he psyched them out in front of the entire nation by letting them know they were being watched....so they were too scared to pull any stunts. 

Master move by the donald.....you cant out mindgame him. 

Of course you can, he isn't the brightest of the bunch, too bad many Americans didn't see that  ! Sorry but this needs to be said, he is a total dumbass.

Luckily, unless he nukes the whole world, it will not bother me :D

35 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

I do not need to edit your post to distort its meaning as you have done to mine. Such editing changing the focus from your implication that a non American poster knows less about US politics than you because he is non American to something quite different.

I have a go at a number of non Americans who comment on US politics when they tend to post in a way that they have a dog in the fight when they don't but I never accuse them of ignorance just because they are not American. The posts are not about knowing another person from their posting history. You have no idea about who I am or my politics apart from the fact that they are generally liberal and you don't look any deeper than that.

If the popular vote being in favor of Clinton, how can you claim that the majority of Americans share your view? And attacking others on the basis of perceived ignorance due to their nationality (race) is, well... I will use word stereotyping. There are many good reasons why a non American may have more knowledge or experience about the US Presidential election process than you.

I did not edit your post, I chose what I wanted to reply to. Its common practice but you can always report it if you don't like it. 

I literally do not care what a non-american thinks about america or its politics or policy. Just like I don't comment or barf up my opinion on UK, Brexit, European politics. Its their business and they have their reasons for doing what they do, and thats inherently for what they believe is the betterment of their country and themselves. 

Americans will have more insight as to the reasons that propel american people to vote the way they do. 

Go ahead and get it out of your system and call me a racist. I know your radical trigger finger is itching to. 

17 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

Yes. It's called the Electoral Roll man.

People register then turn up on election day and give their name. The system has worked for ages when everyone respects the dignity and equality of others.

That's the system we had until recently in England.  It was wide open to impersonation and false claims of relevant citizenship, and much tighter controls had to be implemented in Northern Ireland, where there is a tradition of voter fraud.  The system falls apart if the number of dishonest people is not negligible.