Have you influenced the attitudes of your Thai gf?

hdkane

56 minutes ago, hdkane said:

with my old gf, i heard constantly from her family members about sore feet from walking and working, so i bought everyone nikes...they gave them away...when her mom had headaches, i gave aspirin...she preferred the village witch doctor who would just spray water...after a few more instances, i just stopped...and eventually we separated...

My father in law got into the faith healing thing for a while. I drove him to several as I was amused by the different techniques. One old man "sprayed" the water by spitting it all over him. And 2 weeks later, he wanted to go back - and we did, and the guy was not there. He didn't feel well and went to the local clinic... which I pointed out. 

I would never give anything to my family w/o asking if they wanted it first. I had seen enough foreigners take their GF's for expensive steak dinners that they barely touched when the girls would have preferred a bowl of soup instead...  

And as to your other post, people back home are quite disgruntled too. From what I see in the countryside, much more so than here, where life goes on as usual. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not seem to be able to bring a positive attitude to this Thai girl I have been with who is always angry and has been possibly since she was a child learning this behavior from verbally abusive mother . I also notice that for me watching this girl and the girlfriends of others they like their boyfriend when the guy is down more than when he's up and love to put the man down with words like , idiot , stupid , and looser talking to their friends about the guy and how bad he is more than talking to the guy .