What are you plans for Christmas?

Wilsonandson

I have follow up appointment at hospital. Pointed out to nurse date was Christmas: she said could change if wanted. I asked "Are you a Muslim? Do you celebrate Christmas?" (had head covering) "Yes I am and no we don't" she said. I said "Well I'm a Buddhist agnostic and we don't either. No problem.". Maybe I'll order a Christmas pizza or something.

I'll be waiting for the missiles to down Santa's sled. Obviously an illegal alien and the fascist will have him shot on site. Oh wait, he's not in power yet, maybe his buddy in the Kremlin will git em. After all, who wants reindeer poop all over the place?

Seriously, I've forgotten all about it and the stores don't seem to be playing that damned jangle balls this year. Probably a few Singha Lites, or maybe some Beer Lao and a roll in my sweet baby's arms.

Will put up the plastic tree and decorate it this weekend. Will spend Christmas with my GF and my Thai family probably 8 in all.  Will have turkey, ham and all the trimmings. Am waiting to see if there are imported turkeys. Probably buy precooked as well as purchase a liter of gravy from KFC. Can do other stuff myself.  GF and I will try baking cookies and a couple of pumpkin pies just for fun. Have 20 presents wrapped and ready to go. 

At least this year you can go shopping without having to suffer the carols. Unfortunately in most places it has been replaced with something equally cringeworthy.

We will be eating festive rice with a spicy topping and maybe a stuffed Christmas omelet.

19 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Well, I am suprised by the negative replys. Seems everyone hates Christmas apart from a few. Nevermind. I wish I hadn't mentioned it.

It's just because they haven't been good kids. Santa isn't even going to bother with a lump of coal for their Christmas stockings this year. 

I am going to Bali over Christmas and New years Eve. Also going to take a speed boat over to the Gili islands. So it will be the holidays in private pool villas for me. 

3 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

It's just because they haven't been good kids. Santa isn't even going to bother with a lump of coal for their Christmas stockings this year. 

I am going to Bali over Christmas and New years Eve. Also going to take a speed boat over to the Gili islands. So it will be the holidays in private pool villas for me. 

Coooooooooool, Just hope you are piloting the boat.......:sad:

1 minute ago, transam said:

Coooooooooool, Just hope you are piloting the boat.......:sad:

Bit off topic but the people crying about 1,200 Baht for the new ferry being launched in Thailand might be informed the price for a trip of the ferry in Bali is around the same or a little more.