Drunk party girls claim rape, police investigating

webfact

Drunk party girls claim rape, police investigating

By Albert Jack -

drunk-girls-raped-2.jpg?fit=1772,997

PATTAYA: -- At 1am, on the morning of December 6, Banglamung police received reports that two young females were laying on the road at Soi 10, Naklua.

Investigating officers found two seventeen-year old girls who both appeared to be drunk. A witness, twenty-five year old Mr Rachen Chairat, said the one seemed to be having convulsions whist the other had been talking to a mango tree.

He said that his sister had found the girls and he had gone to try and help them. He claims that one of the girls said they had been taken to Krating Lai Beach by six bikers who got them drunk and then gang raped them.

He said that he didn’t believe them until six men on motorbikes appeared on the scene and returned a handbag and a mobile phone before riding off. After which the witness called the police.

The girls appeared confused and unable to remember anything so investigating officers are waiting to question them.

There will also be medical tests carried out to try and establish if any crime has been committed.

Report shared by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/drunk-party-girls-claim-rape-police-investigating/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-12-07

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

They shouldn't drink so much and also dress appropriate, it's not even that hot now. Don't they have to go to school? Oh i see, pattaya well do we have to say more?

Bit of a snide remark about Pattaya is it not? Or is this the only place in Thailand that you are aware of? Or perhaps you've never been there and base experience on second & third hand reports? Who knows?

Anyway, this can happen anywhere in Thailand. The only thing that would perhaps make this anywhere near Pattaya specific would be if it was a foreign biker gang, and only if that gang were on holiday there. As this wasn't mentioned in the headline (which it 100% would have been if that were the case) one can only assume that it wasn't.

• Like 1

Thedre is a lot to actually be worried about if this did in fact happen.

First even if they did want to drink they are underage and the people that provided should be held accountable.

Second RAPE is rape.  If they were too drunk to consent or worse drugged then it is rape.

Thai bikers are starting to get more and more daring with the racing and everything.

The only worry is that they are just now starting to investigate if blood tests were not done before they may have issues.

Hopefully this gets resolved.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeTexas said:

Blaming the victim?

And what if those girls weared g-string bikini's, had huge boobs, asked the bikers for more beer nonstop while flirting with them, maybe even agreed to have sex (who knows it's pattaya or even agreed a price) then still it's the bikers fault???

Get real man..Even in Texas girls like that wouldn't be safe.

2 hours ago, fruitman said:

Are girls from 17 allowed to drink alcohol (with a group of bikers) in Thailand? Why would that be?

sounds to me like they were drugged

and all you do gooders need to think back to what you were doing when 17

Posts have been removed despite my public warning above people are still baiting and flaming other members, you either stop it now or you will be going on a posting holiday

28 minutes ago, fruitman said:

And what if those girls weared g-string bikini's, had huge boobs, asked the bikers for more beer nonstop while flirting with them, maybe even agreed to have sex (who knows it's pattaya or even agreed a price) then still it's the bikers fault???

So if girls wear sexy clothes and have a beer they are "asking for it" in your book and deserve to be raped. Sure you aren't from somewhere in the middle east?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, fruitman said:

What are you blathering on about, what article did you read? what pictures did you see?

I see girls wearing sweatshirts and denim shorts - quite normal not only in this country but many others.

And what has Texas got to do with it??

• Like 2

That's a couple of more babies on their way without a father and two young mothers left to cope alone.i see four wasted lives in this story.did anyone take the bike plate numbers,will the police do anything,i very much doubt it.for 500baht each the bikers could of had their wicked way with some pro's instead of wrecking lives.

4 hours ago, LennyW said:

Yeah thats right, blame the victims why dont you!!

sorry, but the victims hold some responsiblity in the matter, as both willingly placed themselves in an obviously compromising position...it's unfortunate, but they were stupid and paid a price for their willful stupidity...if i had a daughter, i like to think she would not be so stupid as to venture off with 6 worthless thai men and drink...their parents hold some responsibility as well...plenty of culpability to go around.

sorry, but the victims hold some responsiblity in the matter, as both willingly placed themselves in an obviously compromising position...it's unfortunate, but they were stupid and paid a price for their willful stupidity...if i had a daughter, i like to think she would not be so stupid as to venture off with 6 worthless thai men and drink...their parents hold some responsibility as well...plenty of culpability to go around.

Fair comment.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

My wife asked is it only considered rape if the persons ugly. Hope she was joking...

Unconstructive coments as usual.....

Inmust say given the circumstances i dont think these girls are completely innocent. Im not excusing rape by any means but it doesnt take a genius to figure its a volitile situation to begin with.

• Like 1