West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Former West Ham star blows a million in Thailand.

http://www.andrew-dr...million-in.html

Hardly a star. He was our Ali Dia. Paid a load of cash and were astounded at how little talent he had. The guy who scouted him happened to be the son in law of the owner of the club we bought him from. Beats a pair of socks for xmas. Eventually disappeared into obscurity.

Amazingly, we got our money back plus a better player as an exchange deal.

Sounds like he would have fitted in well with the Dildo Brothers, sex clubs and that !

Wouldn't look out of place in the Thai league..

He'll end up at Watford where our old scouting director ended up along with the manager of the time.

Sihanoukville or HCM City more likely!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent away win,very mediocre performance from Newcastle,didn't look interested at all,felt we should have done better,still nice to see us go above Tottenscum.

Happy days.

Still obsessed I see. We look forward to our temporary move to your "manor".....tongue.png

Excellent away win,very mediocre performance from Newcastle,didn't look interested at all,felt we should have done better,still nice to see us go above Tottenscum.

Happy days.

Well that was a surprise! Were you playing Newcastle U12's?

We will be a lot better when we get carrol and nolan back off you in January

Carroll would go, but I doubt Nolan will.

Why? Wouldn't you prefer to play infront of 50k fans that a sparsely populated area of land in east london! laugh.png

Edited by carmine

Why? Wouldn't you prefer to play infront of 50k fans that a sparsely populated area of land in east london! laugh.png

Can you try and find a new hobby.. Thanks.

Can you try and find a new hobby

Like spying in the east end.

Are you one of the accused Carms ?

Edited by stoneyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Overall a very slow first half,still one nil up and in good steed to play Spurs in the coming weeks, who happen to look very average,on the back of another defeat.

Very average Spurs, but can easily beat your long ball hoof & hope Alladyce's pub team! laugh.png

Overall a very slow first half,still one nil up and in good steed to play Spurs in the coming weeks, who happen to look very average,on the back of another defeat.

Very average Spurs, but can easily beat your long ball hoof & hope Alladyce's pub team! laugh.png

Yes they were exceptionally crap today. smile.png

Directly from the Alan Shearer book of football punditry. Mugs! intheclub.gif

I still stand by that remark,you looked very average again yesterday at times and I see nothing but a mid table position this year.

That said individual performances from Judas and Bale gave you the edge and you have potential to maybe turn over one of the bigger clubs on the road this year.

Typical shitty atmosphere at shiteheart lane until you actually scored,and I can only look forward to the return leg at the Boleyn in feb.

I still stand by that remark,you looked very average again yesterday at times and I see nothing but a mid table position this year.

That said individual performances from Judas and Bale gave you the edge and you have potential to maybe turn over one of the bigger clubs on the road this year.

Typical shitty atmosphere at shiteheart lane until you actually scored,and I can only look forward to the return leg at the Boleyn in feb.

So your saying we will finish out of the top 8 ? anyway it was

nice to see you playing the football that you are accustomed too 113.gif

Footnote : i can sense a little bet happening here !!!!

Edited by alfieconn

Get a grip on reality Stoney. You're a two bob pub team that took a pasting. The shitty atmosphere was largely responsible due to the sick chanting by an element of your travelling support.

So stones, where does that put you ? taking into account we pissed all over you !

So stones, where does that put you ? taking into account we pissed all over you !

Shall i answer you in the noticeable absense of chirpy cockneys!!

A two bob pub team with a geordie who scores once a year

I reckon we will lay claim to as much silverware as you lot,and be bout 5 places below you.
So your saying we will finish out of the top 8 ?

Give us some numbers stones 46.gif

Edited by alfieconn

I reckon we will lay claim to as much silverware as you lot,and be bout 5 places below you.

More like 8 or 9 places. Have you seen your fixture list for the next few weeks stones? smile.png

I'm fully aware of the fixtures thank you smokes.

Edited by stoneyboy

So your saying we will finish out of the top 8 ?

Give us some numbers stones 46.gif

I would put Spurs in at about 8 th or 9th and us 13th or 14th.

Cloud cuckoo land stones. We will likely finish fifth, sixth at the outside and if we take fourth we'll be delighted, silverware or not.

Your lot could be anywhere from 11th downward and you know it.

This desperate thread needs Imola and sigher back. Is he/she still Josephine?

Putting aside the jibes for a moment i thought the West Ham players were really poor, especially as it was a london derby against their beloved Spurs. If they can't pick themselves up for a game against us then they are in for a very tough season.......lets hope so anyway!!thumbsup.gif