West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Well you can thank the Gooners because that's one step closer to Allardyce being out on his fat arse.

Maybe, but anyone who saw the game in its entirety would say that we were level or on top in terms of balance of play for all but about 15 mins, but that 15 minutes was enough.. It's the same problem we've had all year: pass it around well and defend well but not put the chances away. Then when we let one in, we know that's our lot and the heads drop.

Well its very relevant here also - but if I have offended you my deepest apologies

I never at any time expressed offence.

So you was just letting me know it was already on here for what reason?

So you could participate in an already active thread.

Go on.....step outside the pair of ya. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

'onest 'arry redknapp back in. and the circle is complete.

Arry loves Paulo so a little win double me thinks, bit like Dellboy and Rodney !

TIT's.

If Jabba the Hutt does go........Arry is currently 1/3 to get his job.

Edited by uptheos

I don't think Sam will go.. I'm not sure the problems we have will be helped by a new manager anyway.

As for the Forest result, if I was manager, I would have done much the same thing. We don't have the resources to throw at another cup run. Though it did take the edge off the earlier, and much more enjoyable, 5-0 result.

They can be, but it's more the lack of plan B than playing style.. We still pass it around a fair bit. But when it doesn't com off, it's game over the first time we concede.

And in the Championship, we wasted loads of points by being tentative at home against teams we should have smashed. I've never been a fan, but I don't think it's his fault at the moment, despite the histrionics on the fan forums at the moment.

Aren't all the games under Sam an ugly affair tw?

Not what you lot are used to....that's for sure.

Quite. Jabba wouldn't pick fancy Dan's like Brooking would he.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'll have a little guess that Fat Head will be out and Mad Paulo announced as your new coach all before the end of the monthwhistling.gifbiggrin.png

Yer 'Ammers fans still think De Canio walks on water so he would be a popular choice. He would certainly liven the place up even though it would probably be for a couple of months.

I'll have a little guess that Fat Head will be out and Mad Paulo announced as your new coach all before the end of the monthwhistling.gifbiggrin.png

Yer 'Ammers fans still think De Canio walks on water so he would be a popular choice. He would certainly liven the place up even though it would probably be for a couple of months.

Its the soft option isn't it because the owners know the fans would love De Canio.