West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Gents, if anyone is bored & we're on Tele, watch us.. :)

We are at our Circus best at the moment, playing like Brazil one minute, Barnet for the next 10 mins, then West Ham for the rest of the game which is a little mixture of the both.. :D

We're fantastically awful right now... :D

Gents, if anyone is bored & we're on Tele, watch us.. :)

We are at our Circus best at the moment, playing like Brazil one minute, Barnet for the next 10 mins, then West Ham for the rest of the game which is a little mixture of the both.. :D

We're fantastically awful right now... :D

As i said..... :D

Thought you were alright yesterday Al & we never deserved to go in at HT 3 up i didn't think..

We played ok but the difference wasn't that much, i just think the difference at the moment is that we are actually taking our chances..

You need quicker defenders though Al ( Mears aside ), that might be your undoing..

Edit : I suppose we did deserve to go in 3 up at HT as we took our chances, but what i menat was it wasn't necessarily a fair reflection of the first half, going in 3 up..

Edited by MSingh

You won't like this news Singer..

West Ham blow as Cole faces four months on sidelines

30.11.09 | Andrew Slevison

West Ham have been rocked by the news that striker Carlton Cole may be out for up to four months.

The 26-year old injured his knee in the Hammers’ 5-3 win over Burnley on Saturday and it is suspected that he has seriously damaged ligaments.

West Ham boss Gianfranco Zola is unsure of how serious the injury is but admits it would be a devastating blow if the England international was to be ruled out.

"It is his right knee. He hit his knee and twisted it a little bit,” Zola said.

"If it's ligaments then, yes, it could be a while. But I'm not a doctor.

"Everybody knows how important Carlton is for us, so hopefully it will not prove to be too bad."

New Training Centre for the First Team but the future England Team stays at Chadwell Heath.. :)

West Ham United have confirmed that work on the new training ground could start next year after the club submitted planning permission to Havering Council for a new state-of-the-art development.

As confirmed by CEO Scott Duxbury in the recent exclusive KUMB.com interview, the club purchased the land earlier this year with view to moving all first team training facilities from the current site at Chadwell Heath.

The Rush Green plans are split into two phases; the first being to renovate the existing Sports Club, install buildings for the groundsman and construct three training pitches, with the second phase to include the erection of a 'purpose built, state-of-the-art training, rehabilitation and media centre to replace the renovated Sports Club and four further training pitches.

Scott Duxbury, talking about the plans on whufc.com this lunchtime said: "This is a major step forward for the club as a new training ground with world-class facilities is fundamental to our vision for the next few years. Such a development can only aid Gianfranco, his staff and players in their bid to help the club achieve success.

"Chadwell Heath has been a fantastic home for many generations but I have been aware in recent years that it is no longer fit for our first-team aspirations. We have worked very hard to put this planning proposal together and I would like to add my thanks to Havering Council for their cooperation to date and in the future."

It is planned that Tony Carr's Youth Academy should remain at its historical Chadwell Heath base, whilst reserve team fixtures - currently played at Bishops Strortford - should eventually take place at Rush Green.

The natives are starting to become restless with the little Chelsea Fella & his Chelsea sidekick.

Couple of questions for them not that they read TV but you know what i mean.. :)

1 ) Why did you allow Cralton Cole to play on last week when he was obviously injured ?

2 ) Why did you allow Zavon Hines to play on this week against the World Champions when he was obviously injured & in fact signal to him that there was only 2 minutes left of the half & to play on ??

3 ) Why did you then lie in your Post Match Interview & say that the Ball never went out of play to be able to make the change when in fact it did, & you didn't even have a Sub prepared ??

Add a lying, out of his depth Manager to a January Fire Sale selling Upson, Green, Behrami & Cole & it looks like we'll be going to Elland Road next Year..

• 3 weeks later...
Singer, do you think Hammer supporters will have to pay to use the toilet if this happens?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...Upton-Park.html

You mean to say that they have toilets over there, iv'e always just pissed where i was standing :D

As a Spurs supporter, I don't think this comes as a big suprise to anyone on here Alfie. :)

Singer, do you think Hammer supporters will have to pay to use the toilet if this happens?

You mean to say that they have toilets over there, iv'e always just pissed where i was standing :D

That generally happens to Geriatrics anyway.. :D

Fernandes, who knows, i won't hold my breath..

He is a West Ham Supporter though which is always a good thing & has been documented as being so for a number of Years..

Not an important Game at all tonight.... :)

As a Spurs supporter, I don't think this comes as a big suprise to anyone on here Alfie. :D

:) Sharp James, very sharp.

As a Spurs supporter, I don't think this comes as a big suprise to anyone on here Alfie. :D

:) Sharp James, very sharp.

and that's on 4 hours sleep as well. by around 5pm I will be truly on the ball :D

The main poster in here will not be happy after that result today. Big problem now is that Spuds are in 4th place, so this will mean a mass rise in the number of people presenting at hospitals in the North London with delusions of grandeur.

The main poster in here will not be happy after that result today. Big problem now is that Spuds are in 4th place, so this will mean a mass rise in the number of people presenting at hospitals in the North London with delusions of grandeur.

I'm as honest as the day is long, that's my problem... :D

" Major distubancs at Seven Sisters Station from 09:40 " so says a Friend of mine... :)

januarys league games, wolves h, villa a ,pompey a ,blackburn h, providin the meagre squad available,

and hoping they stay uninjured, , can show up for these crucial games, no reason why they cant get at least 7 points from that lot. however first up is arse in cup,would a decent cup run be in our best interests, sadly i dont think so,

COYI

Get the Chelsea Midget out, his tactics are obscene...

I watched the game but isnt it more to do with the players being crap and heartless.

No, not at all..

His tactics are regulary atrocious.

Problem is, " everyone loves Zola " so wouldn't dare question them...

Also his Team selections don't help at all, playing sh*t Right Midfielders at Right Back, playing Centre Halves at Right Back, not playing a consistent Back 4 before the Pompey Game for 10 Games, keeping Players on the Pitch when they are clearly injured, twice, buying Players from different Leagues & playing them out of position, playing Formation in which give the Front Man Zero support, because the Players generally playing off of him are playing out of Position & don't know whether to defned or attack, lie in Interviews about why you didn't take Injured Players off & left them on the Pitch to make yourself actually look competent, the list goes on & on & on & on...............

Edited by MSingh

although id agree with most of your comments singher, i dont agree that outing him is the long term solution, firstly that would cost the club millions as no doubt steve clarke would be gone too, whats his role in all this ? as a competent r-hand man under various bosses at chelsea?? if they left it would leave a few dissilusioned players,,that hes only recently brought in, weve had a horrific injury list, not allowing any consistency to feild a regular team and string a few results together and let the team play a system confidentally . importantly , the club need to find a serious investor soon, all said i think if he goes , we,d be down and out rapidly due to the mess it would leave behind. i just hope him and clarke can keep us up, then take stock of the situation during the summer, saying that a relegation dogfight with the likes of hull and bolton is certainly not what anyone concerned for the club would have wanted on the day zola was appointed.

although id agree with most of your comments singher, i dont agree that outing him is the long term solution, firstly that would cost the club millions as no doubt steve clarke would be gone too, whats his role in all this ? as a competent r-hand man under various bosses at chelsea?? if they left it would leave a few dissilusioned players,,that hes only recently brought in, weve had a horrific injury list, not allowing any consistency to feild a regular team and string a few results together and let the team play a system confidentally . importantly , the club need to find a serious investor soon, all said i think if he goes , we,d be down and out rapidly due to the mess it would leave behind. i just hope him and clarke can keep us up, then take stock of the situation during the summer, saying that a relegation dogfight with the likes of hull and bolton is certainly not what anyone concerned for the club would have wanted on the day zola was appointed.

Yep, you're not wrong & getting rid was knee jerk..

However i'm less than impressed with many of his decisions, real amateaur stuff..

Some of the stuff i mentioned ^^ isn't tongu ein cheek, it's fcukign real.

You mention Injuries though imola, would 5 Players in the last 7 Games coming off before Half Time due to Muscle problems be coincidence ??

Or would it be something else ??

Would another 2 Players being left on the Pitch after suffering Knee problems ( turned out both was Ligaments ) for 15 plus minutes be a coincidence too ??

I'd love Zola to work out, i really would, but his decision making is costing us BIG TIME & i don't particulary apprciate West Ham being used as a Guinea Pig for someone's Managerial Career !!

Edited by MSingh

However i'm less than impressed with many of his decisions, real amateaur stuff..

You mention Injuries though imola, would 5 Players in the last 7 Games coming off before Half Time due to Muscle problems be coincidence ??

Would another 2 Players being left on the Pitch after suffering Knee problems ( turned out both was Ligaments ) for 15 plus minutes be a coincidence too ??

I'd love Zola to work out, i really would, but his decision making is costing us BIG TIME & i don't particulary apprciate West Ham being used as a Guinea Pig for someone's Managerial Career !!

I know what you mean by "everyone loves Zola" sentiments. He might well become a good manager in the future but West Ham would be far better off with a n old school and experienced manager, obviously the unavailable Roy Hodgeson springs to mind. You won't go down either way though.

I know what you mean by "everyone loves Zola" sentiments. He might well become a good manager in the future but West Ham would be far better off with a n old school and experienced manager, obviously the unavailable Roy Hodgeson springs to mind. You won't go down either way though.

hope your right, but the championship and l1 are littred with teams that thought likewise

and mr nice is proving to be a bit naive in what is a cut -throat business

We are 100% unorganised enough to go down Carmine, trust me..

We have a decent Team, we have decent Players but i haven't seen a West Ham Team as unorganised & " scatterbrain " as this for a fair few Years, we was more organised under Roeder..

For the life of me i can't understand why Defensively we have gone sooooo backwards, i think selling Collins letting the Convict go to Everton have played a HUGE part in it even though neither are World beaters..

I wanted Hodgson a few Years back, when we got Curbishley, no Man in the World Manages Inter Milan twice & wins the UEFA Cup if he's a Mug. very underated Manager in my opinion..

I even said Hodgson when we apponted Sven yet everyone thought i was nuts..

looks possible that a new owner will be announced shortly, and the current favourite is, malaysian

tony fernandez, the founder of air asia, apparently also a lifelong hammer, talks have taken place in

K.L and he is attending the wolves game on sunday , the current direction team are impressed with his business style and his commitment to zola-clarke, and immediate strenthening of the first team squad.

hope this aint a press wind up , and if its gonna happen hope its a launchpad to safety and progress.

On another note, was encouraged by the performance against arsenal, we just ran out of steam, nouble? give him time hes 18 and was up against gallas, but i reckon cole when fit with diamanti are gonna have a feild day against most defences, we dont have aproblem scoring really, its the ever changing defence thats the problem, upson? id have 8m for him , but not for robert huth, theres no decent squad players out there available , more needing to spend 15m-20m on a top class defender, you never know maybe next we can afford to :)

looks possible that a new owner will be announced shortly, and the current favourite is, malaysian

tony fernandez, the founder of air asia, apparently also a lifelong hammer, talks have taken place in

K.L and he is attending the wolves game on sunday , the current direction team are impressed with his business style and his commitment to zola-clarke, and immediate strenthening of the first team squad.

hope this aint a press wind up , and if its gonna happen hope its a launchpad to safety and progress.

On another note, was encouraged by the performance against arsenal, we just ran out of steam, nouble? give him time hes 18 and was up against gallas, but i reckon cole when fit with diamanti are gonna have a feild day against most defences, we dont have aproblem scoring really, its the ever changing defence thats the problem, upson? id have 8m for him , but not for robert huth, theres no decent squad players out there available , more needing to spend 15m-20m on a top class defender, you never know maybe next we can afford to :)

:D:):D

West Ham's game against Wolves was postponed after an incorrect forecast for more snow in east London on Sunday.

The game was called off on Saturday despite the fact that by Sunday the pathways and roads around Upton Park were largely clear of snow and ice.

But the Premier League will not be investigating West Ham, amid suspicions that it suited them to postpone the match at a time when they have so many key players injured, after written submissions from the police and council.

The authorities did not believe it would be safe for supporters to attend the match because of the weather reports and a lack of resources to grit the roads.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...0#ixzz0cNwnZwTh

I hope for West Hams sake they do get an injection of funding in the near future and road block all the negativity. They are great club and always have been. However dont take too much notice of the Tony Fernadez being "a life long fan bit"when Thaksin was trying to get his hands on Liverpol he was mouthing the same words but when asked could not remember more than about 3 players names. Fernadez maybe a different kettle of fish but they are "rich boys who want toys" and its very"in" to own a football club. Wish i could afford one !