West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

desperate measures require desperate thinking.

still on for that bet singhy?

Oh yeah for sure, i haven't told you the points difference i want yet.. :D

All depends on your new manager I suppose.... :)

Not at all Smokie, we're not a bunch of deluded C*cks like you lot Mate.. :D

Edited by MSingh

desperate measures require desperate thinking.

still on for that bet singhy?

Oh yeah for sure, i haven't told you the points difference i want yet.. :D

All depends on your new manager I suppose.... :)

Not at all Smokie, we're not a bunch of deluded C*cks like you lot Mate.. :D

But you're still a bunch of c*cks nonetheless :D

Lets throw another name into the bag

Manager of Grays - "The Terminator" Julian Dicks, at least experience in Managing a club, which Zola never had, a Hammer through and through, could work well with Clarky. Although his statistics at Grays are not great.

Are you on the Wacky Backy Beano ?? :)

Not yet, but would be if it were Hughes. I do not mind who it is, but I want to see some new players arrive and a few of the lazy gits sold. Parker, Upson, Green, Cole, Diamanti, Noble should be staying. Also wanna see young Nouble (from Chelsea) get a long run in the first time, linking up behind Cole.

Lets throw another name into the bag

Manager of Grays - "The Terminator" Julian Dicks, at least experience in Managing a club, which Zola never had, a Hammer through and through, could work well with Clarky. Although his statistics at Grays are not great.

Are you on the Wacky Backy Beano ?? :)

Not yet, but would be if it were Hughes. I do not mind who it is, but I want to see some new players arrive and a few of the lazy gits sold. Parker, Upson, Green, Cole, Diamanti, Noble should be staying. Also wanna see young Nouble (from Chelsea) get a long run in the first time, linking up behind Cole.

I think hughes is a good Manager personally, done very well at Blackvurn & City in my opinion & is a million miles ahead of the Fella who was just in charge..

Darren Ferguson would be a good choice, a young manager who has done quite well, also gives us an opportunity to get a few players from Man Utd, as his connections could work wonders for us.

Hughes is okay, but his teams cannot hold onto a lead, whenever they are winning they pour forward for more goals and forget the basics of defending.

Darren Ferguson would be a good choice, a young manager who has done quite well, also gives us an opportunity to get a few players from Man Utd, as his connections could work wonders for us.

Hughes is okay, but his teams cannot hold onto a lead, whenever they are winning they pour forward for more goals and forget the basics of defending.

Good idea strengthen relations with the feeder club. Smart plan by Fergie senior seems you're falling for it too well done.

Parker to United and 3-4 not quite good enough for the Prem to the scammers? Inspired move.

Good idea strengthen relations with the feeder club. Smart plan by Fergie senior seems you're falling for it too well done.

Parker to United and 3-4 not quite good enough for the Prem to the scammers? Inspired move.

I presonally don't agree with Beano at all on this one & i absolutely <deleted> despise the way you are so condescending, but i shouldn't be surprised..

I presonally don't agree with Beano at all on this one & i absolutely <deleted> despise the way you are so condescending, but i shouldn't be surprised..

Yeah feeder club is a bit off I suppose now you've got a decent board but I really believe you've got to go for proven experience or at least someone who knows what your club stands for. I doubt the chairmen will make a mistake on this one though....unfortunately.

My apologies. :)

Yeah feeder club is a bit off I suppose now you've got a decent board but I really believe you've got to go for proven experience or at least someone who knows what your club stands for. I doubt the chairmen will make a mistake on this one though....unfortunately.

My apologies. :)

Avram Grant on Monday morning OR Hughes by Wednesday, you heard it here first.. :D

To be honest, most of us supporters do not care who the <deleted> the manager is, as long as the team does something on the pitch, at the end of the season if we have done well, then we praise the manager, but if results do not go our way, we bash them to hel_l with comments and chants from the fans.

Whoever it is, needs to get this team playing, I do not want to be playing Pompey in the Championship in the 2011/12 season!!!

To be honest, most of us supporters do not care who the <deleted> the manager is, as long as the team does something on the pitch, at the end of the season if we have done well, then we praise the manager, but if results do not go our way, we bash them to hel_l with comments and chants from the fans.

Whoever it is, needs to get this team playing, I do not want to be playing Pompey in the Championship in the 2011/12 season!!!

They'll be in League One by then Mate.. :)

Avram Grant by tuesday ??

I hope its postponed to Friday as I'm working down in Newham this week. Last thing I want is to bump into a few thousand disciples hailing the new messiah.

Good luck to him anyway ....

I hope its postponed to Friday as I'm working down in Newham this week. Last thing I want is to bump into a few thousand disciples hailing the new messiah.

<deleted> that, next time i'm down the Fisherman's Village i'll be thinking of you.. :)

<deleted> that, next time i'm down the Fisherman's Village i'll be thinking of you.. :D

I know I know... <sigh> 'Wish you were here'...etc.... :)

it seems as if west ham have drawn up a short list of 4 possible replacements for zola, according to sky sports.

sam allardyce, avram grant, ian holloway and davey jones.

i know who id go for, davey jones!

then again though, if i were him. would i rather stick with a club like cardiff, who have a reasonable chance of going up to the premier league, or come to west ham and run the risk of getting relegatted :D

as for the others no shock in avrams name being mentioned, but sam allardyce :D not sure what to think about ian holloway, it would be a big step up for him to manage an outfit like the hammers in the top flight. even if it is only for one season! :)

Edited by tigerfish

spot on mukadash, according to kumb both clubs and grant have agreed terms, today the formalities will be sorted out, done deal!

sidney govou from lyon looks to be his first signing,

system will be 4-3-3 attacking , using wide players ie diamanti gouvou supplying cc,

sounds good to me, as long as we get shot of a few deadwood,

and youre right tigerfish both jones or holloway would last 1 season, with cardiff or blackpool,

were not that desperate to take any 1 of those 2, c ya.

COYI

it seems as if west ham have drawn up a short list of 4 possible replacements for zola, according to sky sports.

sam allardyce, avram grant, ian holloway and davey jones.

i know who id go for, davey jones!

then again though, if i were him. would i rather stick with a club like cardiff, who have a reasonable chance of going up to the premier league, or come to west ham and run the risk of getting relegatted :D

as for the others no shock in avrams name being mentioned, but sam allardyce :D not sure what to think about ian holloway, it would be a big step up for him to manage an outfit like the hammers in the top flight. even if it is only for one season! :)

You're humour is wasted on this Forum Tiger.. :D

What do you lot think of the Terry Henry rumours in the Guardian today? It's no secret he's not happy at Barca. Personally i'd love to see him back in the premier league. Still a top quality player.

What with this, and Avram Grants arrival seemingly a done deal the futures looking rather brighter isn't it.

What do you lot think of the Terry Henry rumours in the Guardian today? It's no secret he's not happy at Barca. Personally i'd love to see him back in the premier league. Still a top quality player.

What with this, and Avram Grants arrival seemingly a done deal the futures looking rather brighter isn't it.

It all sounds like good news for the claret and blue I'm just surprised there's been no announcement on the new manager yet. Maybe not quite a done deal? Too good to be true?

Probably.

It all sounds like good news for the claret and blue I'm just surprised there's been no announcement on the new manager yet. Maybe not quite a done deal? Too good to be true?

Probably.

I think it will happen and both would be a very good fit. West Ham supporters would love the flair that Henry would bring and the team need the tactical acumen that Grant has.

Probably.

I think it will happen and both would be a very good fit. West Ham supporters would love the flair that Henry would bring and the team need the tactical acumen that Grant has.

Its safe to say they will be a better side next season. Henry is still a quality player and would be a great signing but I just wonder if Avram isn't heading off elsewhere....especially as he's known for his tactical awareness. :)

Probably.

Its safe to say they will be a better side next season. Henry is still a quality player and would be a great signing but I just wonder if Avram isn't heading off elsewhere....especially as he's known for his tactical awareness. :)

The only Henry the scammers will be getting will be a new hoover for the cleaning lady :D .

Rumours are rumours carmine, that's it.. :D

Smokie, based on what will we be a better side next Season ??

The fact that we've been linked with a Barcelona Player ?? :)

Chaps, do everyone & yoursleves a favour, don't pollute the most honest & refreshing thread in the Football section of the site with your baseless & foolish comments, thanks.. :D

The Dildo Bros have sent me an Email..

Dear Singhy My Old Son..

We have promised to keep to you fully informed regarding your club. We therefore wish to confirm that we are making good progress in the search for a new manager and that the appointment will be made by early June.

We are in the middle of a thorough selection process which could continue over the next 10 days before being finalised. The new manager will then have a month to prepare for the start of pre-season, with all at the club determined to improve on the previous campaign.

As with all the West Ham United breaking news, the new manager will be confirmed first via whufc.com and personally to you via email. Keep checking whufc.com and your inbox for all the latest updates.

Thank you for your continued support.

sullivan.pnggold.pngDavid Sullivan & David Gold

Joint Chairmen

The Dildo Bros have sent me an Email..

Dear Singhy My Old Son..

We have promised to keep to you fully informed regarding your club. We therefore wish to confirm that we are making good progress in the search for a new manager and that the appointment will be made by early June.

We are in the middle of a thorough selection process which could continue over the next 10 days before being finalised. The new manager will then have a month to prepare for the start of pre-season, with all at the club determined to improve on the previous campaign.

As with all the West Ham United breaking news, the new manager will be confirmed first via whufc.com and personally to you via email. Keep checking whufc.com and your inbox for all the latest updates.

Thank you for your continued support.

sullivan.pnggold.pngDavid Sullivan & David Gold

Joint Chairmen

I'm surprised that they are not coming to Samui to tell you in person and at the same time Sullivan could give you your jacket back :)