West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Well, yeah, the 3-1 scoreline would tell you that mate! And they missed a pen.

It's 3 points bruv we needed them, we've got them :)

COYI!

Yeah you're right, but...................

Sunderland Away

Fulham Away

City Home

Blackburn Away

Up next..

We'll see but i won't hold my breath...

Well, yeah, the 3-1 scoreline would tell you that mate! And they missed a pen.

It's 3 points bruv we needed them, we've got them :)

COYI!

Yeah you're right, but...................

Sunderland Away

Fulham Away

City Home

Blackburn Away

Up next..

We'll see but i won't hold my breath...

Talking Sunderland I thought Wolves were dead and buried 2-1 down....well surprised by the result....maybe you'll feel the backlash....!

True, I won't be holding mine either. I didn't go to the game but 'beaky' on Sky Sports reckoned we could/should have been 4 or 5 nil up before Wigan got their pen. Also commented on just how poor Wigan were, so yeah, better opposition and we won't get as many chances as we did today.

maybe you'll feel the backlash....!

Why ??

They'll still have the Players missing ( mainly their 2 first choice Centre Halves ) from their Team that had out yesterday so what would make them any better than conceeding 3 against Wolves ??

Enlighted us with your Footballing nous Lloyd ?? :D

True, I won't be holding mine either. I didn't go to the game but 'beaky' on Sky Sports reckoned we could/should have been 4 or 5 nil up before Wigan got their pen. Also commented on just how poor Wigan were, so yeah, better opposition and we won't get as many chances as we did today.

I'm not so sure about that, before we went 1 up we didn't test their GK or have any kind of effort on Goal..

3 good Goals though, suicidal decision by Gabbidon to mak ethe tackle how he did & where he did, he got run ragged a bit second half to be honest & most of their stuff went down that side, especially when they brang that Moses on..

A win was imperative if we are somehow to stay up but i can't see it, of course the 3 Points were needed but it was psychologically that was the biggest thing that's why i was desperate to keep a clean sheet too when we went 3 up, that was the most important thing..

But we didn't, we couldn't..

It was our second win of the Seson ( the other one being a 1-0 VICTORY OVER T*TTINGHAM HOTSPURTS ) & we're 3 days away from December so not good enough & nothing to get excited about against a Wigan Team that i owuldn't be surprised at all if they went down & when they bring 180 Away Fans to a Premiership Game on a Saturday afternoon, i'm not sure asa Club that they even deserve to be in the Leaguie anyway.

A solid performance from the Irons for once,at least we were able to keep hold of our lead this week,although i have to agree that a win against Wigan is not the resolve of our current problems,that said its a basis to work on and with an away game at Sunderland next week the possibilty of climbing from the bottom three for the first time this season.

I dont hold much hope in the mid week Carling cup game against Utd but thats a different thing altogether,although its likely that Utd will field an under strength side in relation to yesterdays emphatic win over Blackburn,i still think they will be to strong for us,fingers crossed we beat them as this would be a boost to confidence also.

Edited by stoneyboy

Ahhh at last, a new Brother & Comrade..:D

A two post newbie.......hehehe......Is he one of your new signings> :D

Yes a two post newbie as you put it,but a long serving Hammer over the past years with some nice contacts in the East End,many friends and contacts in The Stanley,The Victoria,Green Gate,Yawn Yawn :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now i realise you are a Yid i need not bother with a reply,1 Nil springs to mind.

Edited by stoneyboy

Ahhh at last, a new Brother & Comrade..:D

A two post newbie.......hehehe......Is he one of your new signings> :D

Yes a two post newbie as you put it,but a long serving Hammer over the past years with some nice contacts in the East End,many friends and contacts in The Stanley,The Victoria,Green Gate,Yawn Yawn :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now i realise you are a Yid i need not bother with a reply,1 Nil springs to mind.

:lol: A huge welcome from the East End mate.....the Greengate eh?...you've been away a long time.....I see.....:whistling::o:(

Phil McNulty's Blog.

So the "Save Our Season" game was won and Grant swept out of Upton Park savouring the satisfaction of victory - but no-one will seriously believe anything or anyone has been saved by this rare win, least of all those brutal realists who follow West Ham.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...1/west_ham.html

Edited by MSingh

Now you've found a new central midfielder in Spector will Parker be filling in at left back from now on? :ermm::huh:

:D

Oops forgot to say....."Four nil up we'll lose five four!'.....or earlier....'We're shit and we're two nil up!'.......you were better than that all over the park tonight.....great win!

Edited by smokie36

I thought I was watching a re-run of the Barca vs Madrid game last night, old five bellies Singher must of been going billio! haha :)

Yeah, Kovac & Spector in the middle of the Park have reminded me of Xavi & Iniesta before at times too..:D

Anyone know if the delayed game will be on at any Bars in Bangkok Wed/Thurs ? I checked around at the usual suspects but nothing. Would be nice to see. Not often you get good news like this ! Awesome result.

BTW . Where are people normally watching the games in Bangkok. I saw West Ham v Tottenham at Gullivers and was the only person watching.

Canvey Island Hammer

Anyone know if the delayed game will be on at any Bars in Bangkok Wed/Thurs ? I checked around at the usual suspects but nothing. Would be nice to see. Not often you get good news like this ! Awesome result.

BTW . Where are people normally watching the games in Bangkok. I saw West Ham v Tottenham at Gullivers and was the only person watching.

Canvey Island Hammer

I doubt it Mate, it was on Thai TV & not one of the regular UBC Sports Channels that replay Games so i think you'll be out of luck...

You could always watch the Highlights here though..

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/west-ham-manchester-united-carling-cup-quarter-final-november-2010-7713689/

If i'm in BKK i generally watch Games in Gullivers & i know a couple of West Ham who do generally sneak in there too for Games..

Thanks Guys. You would always be able to catch a hammers game in BKK last season. Not so much this season due to the poor form. WHU v SUN on this sunday though. Will be around soi 4 - maybe mango if anyone is interested. What are the chances we can keep this form up ! COYI.

Thanks Guys. You would always be able to catch a hammers game in BKK last season. Not so much this season due to the poor form. WHU v SUN on this sunday though. Will be around soi 4 - maybe mango if anyone is interested. What are the chances we can keep this form up ! COYI.

Crikey iv'e never seen so many different scammers posters on here, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork 13.gif.

Download the Torrent of the whole game. It will be worth it.

We now have to go to Sunderland & at least pick up a pont in my opinion, it's imperative..

But anyway, i fancy Villa in teh Semi's, we owe them for that opening Game & are very beatable i think..

Would be a top night up there, 15% of the Capacity for the Away follwoing too..B)

Crikey iv'e never seen so many different scammers posters on here, they seem to be coming out of the woodwork 13.gif.

scammer? how so ?

scammer? how so ?

I've never understood it either to be honest..

I'm under the impression it's just part of that famous " T*ttingham humour " that they've all got..;)

scammer? how so ?

I've never understood it either to be honest..

I'm under the impression it's just part of that famous " T*ttingham humour " that they've all got..;)

While i realize that you lot ain't the sharpest knives in the box i thought that the few brain cells that you possess between you might have fathomed it out :lol:.

1.It is a well known fact that everyone in the East End is up for a scam or two :D.

2. Did your club not try and work a scam where by Tevez played illegally and thus were fined bundles of money ;).

3. As i understand it even Arri learnt the trade of dodgy dealing while residing there :o

Anyway i have a new name for ya now, PMT, let me know if you can't fathom out that one either and i will be happy to enlighten you

3.gif.

Edited by alfieconn