West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

One of your better lines that last one singher. :D

I thought i'd be more of a realist than using Benzema's name..;)

He was apparently spotted in N17 walking around but i'm presuming it was because he'd been carjacked. :(

Or visiting a Cousin..

Grim display from both sides....you didn't deserve to lose though.....

Fcukign dreadful wans't it, horrible to watch..

Watching Birmingham, watching Stoke, fuc_k that, it's not Football..

We're not even good enough to beat these Teams, thats' the frustrating thing, not good enough to beat a sh*t Team like Brum who use a freak as their main attacking focal point, fuc_kign ridiculous..

We're not even good enough to beat these Teams, thats' the frustrating thing, not good enough to beat a sh*t Team like Brum who use a freak as their main attacking focal point, fuc_kign ridiculous..

kin dreadful that was , brum se out theirstall not to lose<

ram the epl

or brizzell

id sooner have an away day at nigel palace

its gettin all a bit carntish

ram the epl

or brizzell

I'm kind of hoping we do go down again, clear out all the sh*t that got sort of papered over in the Transfer Window AND i might even be able to get a Life again if i wasn't planning it all around us being on the fcukign TV...

ram the epl

or brizzell

I'm kind of hoping we do go down again, clear out all the sh*t that got sort of papered over in the Transfer Window AND i might even be able to get a Life again if i wasn't planning it all around us being on the fcukign TV...

You being a good dad and a non-drinker Singher, what would you be doing on a Saturday or Sunday night then ;) i can't imagine you going to many dinner parties :o:D.

Painfull to watch last night i am afraid,infact i turned it over after the Brum goal and watched Lin Ping Panda channel instead,brings me much more enjoyment watching that old Panda sleeping and eating bamboo all day.

Edited by stoneyboy

Painfull to watch last night i am afraid,infact i turned it over after the Brum goal and watched Lin Ping Panda channel instead,brings me much more enjoyment watching that old Panda sleeping and eating bamboo all day.

You might want to try putting one of them pandas up front for you Trigg :D

You being a good dad and a non-drinker Singher, what would you be doing on a Saturday or Sunday night then ;) i can't imagine you going to many dinner parties :o:D.

I could do all sorts, i could take the Family for weekkend's in BKK without fear of the Hotel NOT having True Sport 6, i could sleep like a normal Person & not stay awake til 5 o clock every other Wednesday night/Thursday morning, i would not break 4 Remote Controls like i have this Year already & i wouldn't be so angry most Monday morning cos in the Championships, we generally win more Games than we lose..:)

& i wouldn't have to watch Birmingham, Blackburn or Stoke, at all..

I could do all sorts, i could take the Family for weekkend's in BKK without fear of the Hotel NOT having True Sport 6, i could sleep like a normal Person & not stay awake til 5 o clock every other Wednesday night/Thursday morning, i would not break 4 Remote Controls like i have this Year already & i wouldn't be so angry most Monday morning cos in the Championships, we generally win more Games than we lose..:)

& i wouldn't have to watch Birmingham, Blackburn or Stoke, at all..

Careful Singher them wireless routers are much more expensive than a TV remote! :D

Good news for the away supporters going to West Hams new stadium, going to be loads of tickets going on sale, the only down side will be the banter going back and fourth, neither team will be able to hear each other! haha

What are you boys chatting about? £50m for Ashton? hahahaha you are having a bubble!

Good news for the away supporters going to West Hams new stadium, going to be loads of tickets going on sale, the only down side will be the banter going back and fourth, neither team will be able to hear each other! haha

What are you boys chatting about? £50m for Ashton? hahahaha you are having a bubble!

That sort of talk Seapok could lead to singher rambling on :o:D

Seapok should pay more attention to the New Members introduction thread.....one of his sorry kind appeared there and flew off....obviously couldn't find anyone to talk to.....poor old Seapok eh...will he ever find any mates? :o

Expecting a performance from your lot today then Singher....on a wave of good news about the new stadium....must have brightened the mood....chipper even I'd say...well we are...we're fcukin delighted! :D

Seapok should pay more attention to the New Members introduction thread.....one of his sorry kind appeared there and flew off....obviously couldn't find anyone to talk to.....poor old Seapok eh...will he ever find any mates? :o

Expecting a performance from your lot today then Singher....on a wave of good news about the new stadium....must have brightened the mood....chipper even I'd say...well we are...we're fcukin delighted! :D

Haha I didn't come on this site 5 years ago to make friends.....and besides I thought we were best buddies? :rolleyes:

Edited by Seapok

Haha I didn't come on this site 5 years ago to make friends.....and besides I thought we were best buddies? :rolleyes:

You will be if your lot finish the season in fifth place....I might even buy you a pint! :D

A great ( Newcastle type ) come back by West Ham against West Brom ( who seemed to go to pieces as the game went on ), but I think that the drop is inevitable for WHAM.

Being a Sheff Utd supporter I welcome the clashes between our teams next season :) , but, it won't happen.

Sheff Utd will be relegated to Div 1 this year :(

There was a great moment in the TV commentry in this game.

Roy Hodgeson was being filmed sat watching the game from a seat in the directors box, behind him was a row of bottles of wine. The commentator said ( in his words ) " ...Roy Hodgeson will have a lot to take away with him from this game...".

Classic

A great ( Newcastle type ) come back by West Ham against West Brom ( who seemed to go to pieces as the game went on ), but I think that the drop is inevitable for WHAM.

Being a Sheff Utd supporter I welcome the clashes between our teams next season :) , but, it won't happen.

Sheff Utd will be relegated to Div 1 this year :(

Its a shame that you could be going down and therefore not playing the scammers as they could have given you the money they still owe you :o:D .

From BBC.

West Ham's Carlton Cole praised captain Scott Parker for his "inspirational" half-time pep talk as the Hammers came from 3-0 down to draw with West Brom.

Cole, who suffered a mouth injury as he scored the second of West Ham's three goals, said Parker's passion spurred them on to fight back.

"We were diabolical but at half-time Scott was inspirational," said Cole.

"Scott was in the zone - I've never seen him like that. If you were there you would have had a tear in your eye."

Err. Where was The Manager?

From BBC.

"Scott was in the zone - I've never seen him like that. If you were there you would have had a tear in your eye."

I hope Arsene has read about Parker's capabilities in the charisma stakes. We could do with some on-field leadership, even more so if Cesc takes off. Perhaps if Jose gives us cash plus Benzema for Cesc and we send the loose to you guys for Parker that might make a reasonably nice deal all round. You can use the money to equip every seat at your shiny new stadium with opera glasses so the fans can see the action.

He does pronounce his name Scoa Parkeur by the way doesn't he?

From BBC.

I hope Arsene has read about Parker's capabilities in the charisma stakes. We could do with some on-field leadership, even more so if Cesc takes off. Perhaps if Jose gives us cash plus Benzema for Cesc and we send the loose to you guys for Parker that might make a reasonably nice deal all round. You can use the money to equip every seat at your shiny new stadium with opera glasses so the fans can see the action.

Are you from Sydenham? :unsure:

:D

If Andy Carroll is worth 35m after playing his only full Season in the Championship ( & he is worth that, just ask any Baseball Fan & they'll tell you how ), what would you have classed a 23 Year Old Dean Ashton as then moneywise ??

Honestly ??

Ashton was a million times the Player Carroll is, or ever will be, anyone with half a Footballing brain can/could see that..

From BBC.

Are you from Sydenham? :unsure:

:D

Close. Pratt's Bottom.

If Andy Carroll is worth 35m after playing his only full Season in the Championship ( & he is worth that, just ask any Baseball Fan & they'll tell you how ), what would you have classed a 23 Year Old Dean Ashton as then moneywise ??

Honestly ??

Ashton was a million times the Player Carroll is, or ever will be, anyone with half a Footballing brain can/could see that..

Your faith in our interest in old Wham games is touching Singh. Send us a DVD and I'll be happy to take a look. :whistling:.