West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Another big name for the scammers 23.gif

West Ham have reached an agreement for the transfer of Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis to Upton Park.

Yes but at least our transfers are in the right direction,sadly for your lot some peeps want way.

He'll go when were good and ready and we'll make a profit of around 20m. He's the only decent player that wants away. The rest is our deadwood. So, you're arguement is what? jerk.gif

Another big name for the scammers 23.gif

West Ham have reached an agreement for the transfer of Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis to Upton Park.

Yes but at least our transfers are in the right direction,sadly for your lot some peeps want way.

He'll go when were good and ready and we'll make a profit of around 20m. He's the only decent player that wants away. The rest is our deadwood. So, you're arguement is what? jerk.gif

As always Spurs can not keep hold of their top players,must get boring in the end when you are trying to make it in Europe and all your best players want away.

Edited by stoneyboy

A perfect marriage that with big Sam. He'll get plenty of chances with your nine defenders all passing to him.....

Smokes where you been was starting to get worried for a moment,thought you were the guy being deported,luckily for the west ham thread your still here.

Let's be fair though,a player of Carrolls potential would be welcomed at any of the newly promoted clubs,I don't see Southampton or Reading making to much noise in the transfer market.

A perfect marriage that with big Sam. He'll get plenty of chances with your nine defenders all passing to him.....

Smokes where you been was starting to get worried for a moment,thought you were the guy being deported,luckily for the west ham thread your still here.

Let's be fair though,a player of Carrolls potential would be welcomed at any of the newly promoted clubs,I don't see Southampton or Reading making to much noise in the transfer market.

He's an interesting player at least. If you can get him banging in 20 goals then you might just beat the drop. More chance of him flopping I reckon.

Reading got Pogrebniak! He was great for Fulham last year. I think they'll stay up, but I hope not.

• 2 weeks later...

COYI went to the game today very happy some shocking results today.

The atmosphere was the best for a while..

Thought we started off poorly, but got more into it. A lot of Allardyce football on show. We'll be hard to break down this year, but it won't be pretty.

I sit bang in line with the northern goal line and saw the flag go up for the goal, killing my excitement. Was like thinking you're with a ladyboy right at the wrong moment, then feeling some relief at the false alarm.

Good to have Collins back. He's like this rock that opposition waves will break against.

Edited by tw25rw

Tw25rw so true I thought Collins was great and Diame was rock solid in the middle, I can't compare stories to Thailand yet as I've never been but if you have some good tips to do and what to avoid all the better. COYI above Arsenal and Spurs great first game lol.

Tw25rw so true I thought Collins was great and Diame was rock solid in the middle, I can't compare stories to Thailand yet as I've never been but if you have some good tips to do and what to avoid all the better. COYI above Arsenal and Spurs great first game lol.

biggrin.png Bunch of jokers!

• Like 1

Carms, leave them alone, they're all excited bless em !

By the way, there's a good Thai cafe on Barking Rd in East Ham called Tippies. They also do English food. Think it will be my regular haunt as I hate the queue for the tube.

laugh.pnglaugh.png Theres a new culinary angle on the wet Spam thread!

What next....cooking classes in green st with JosephineBloggs, biggrin.png

COYS

Quite right too....only 37 more points and they're safe. :D

blah blah blah

blah blah blah