2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, geronimo said:

An observation ........

Sipi is one of the very few posters that have more likes than posts, how come he didn't get nominated?

Thanks G.

I was nominated however I am one of the few members who doesn't fare well under personal attack and opted out with a few others. I thoroughly enjoy a joke amongst friends and appreciate being on the receiving end though.

It is a once in a year opportunity to give Trans a bit of stick, and cop it back.

Upstanding characters with deep respectability in the TV circles are flexing their muscles, and things will materialise soon. 

1 minute ago, sipi said:

Thanks G.

I was nominated however I am one of the few members who doesn't fare well under personal attack and opted out with a few others. I thoroughly enjoy a joke amongst friends and appreciate being on the receiving end though.

It is a once in a year opportunity to give Trans a bit of stick, and cop it back.

A bit like being allowed to shoot a Thai cop with a water gun on April 13th, I totally understand, fill your boots good Sir!

1 minute ago, sipi said:

Thanks G.

Every year I try to have SIpi stripped of his right to decline, but every year amnesty international intervenes on his behalf. We'll vote for you one day Sipi, the next POTY has your name on it.

2 minutes ago, baboon said:

Yes, watch out for them.

Vote AGAINST dirty tricks. Vote Baboon and the Sensational NongKhaiKid for cleanliness and transparency.

The trouble with dirty tricks is that they very rarely show themselves until it's all over.

5 minutes ago, sipi said:

Thanks G.

I'm not one for giving Trans or anyone else a bit of stick who have paid their debts to society and wish to put any charges behind them...

Edited by baboon

Just now, canuckamuck said:

Every year I try to have SIpi stripped of his right to decline, but every year amnesty international intervenes on his behalf. We'll vote for you one day Sipi, the next POTY has your name on it.

What?Is he involved in human rights violations? The plot thickens, please enlighten us.

6 minutes ago, baboon said:

Yes, watch out for them.

Vote AGAINST dirty tricks. Vote Baboon and the Sensational NongKhaiKid for cleanliness and transparency.

Sorry but it's a two man contest.

Opposition to the "heir apparent" NEEDS to be concentrated towards a solid member of substance for there to be any chance of stopping it.

So, therefore, ipso facto, the ONLY logical choice is -- CRAIG. 

Learn from current events. We don't want over half of thaivisa members feeling NOT MY POTY for the next year! 2016 was bad enough! Let's start 2017 off better. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Thanks. I am seriously shy in the flesh, very shy. Not my game at all. Certainty not a showman.

Happy to enjoy watching others do the entertaining.