Police issue warrant for rapist of Aussie tourist - he is a motorcycle taxi rider not a tuk-tuk driver

webfact

23 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Yes, and because of the asshat police headlines she was not raped and social media chiming in, this guy has been given all the ammo he needs to fight this case. Not to mention every piece of damning footage of this girl drunk being published for the defense to have a field day. But this man has been to prison for molestation before and that didn't stop him. Next time it might be a young thai girl and not so lucky to be left alive. 

Those police better get this guy locked up. Or thailand will pay the price later. 

I agree with you one million % .

my thai partner 2 days ago trying to tell she was not telling the truth because of the bs from the thai police  Force and did I give it to her with both  barrels .

she understand me now like I told don't believe what your police tell you here .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Remember the knocks on tv who we trying to say this woman was luring we're are they now .

The man all ready has convictions for sex offences that makes him the perfect candidate for the women`s rape claim and very convenient for the police who want to be seen as gaining a result and able to wind this case up quickly, having concerns that if this continues with too much publicity it can damage Thailand`s tourist industry.

The fact of the matter is; that according to the many reports I have read and seen on the news, this woman was so blotto on the night in question that she hadn`t a clue of what she was doing or with whom. Which means taking into consideration her physical and mental state on the night, then how can she be taken as a credible witness on something that could send a man to prison for a very long time.

Her word again another is what this amounts to.  Was it consensual sex or did this guy force himself on her? Who and how many were exactly involved, because what happened to the Farlang guy she was seen walking off with in the video as her story has changed several times. It boils down to that sex took place and whether it was rape or not there is not enough evidence to convict anyone either way.

23 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

The man all ready has convictions for sex offences that makes him the perfect candidate for the women`s rape claim and very convenient for the police who want to be seen as gaining a result and able to wind this case up quickly, having concerns that if this continues with too much publicity it can damage Thailand`s tourist industry.

The fact of the matter is; that according to the many reports I have read and seen on the news, this woman was so blotto on the night in question that she hadn`t a clue of what she was doing or with whom. Which means taking into consideration her physical and mental state on the night, then how can she be taken as a credible witness on something that could send a man to prison for a very long time.

Her word again another is what this amounts to.  Was it consensual sex or did this guy force himself on her? Who and how many were exactly involved, because what happened to the Farlang guy she was seen walking off with in the video as her story has changed several times. It boils down to that sex took place and whether it was rape or not there is not enough evidence to convict anyone either way.

You are just being not say ok .

read the report what was inside her  . 

Rape is rape if the lady said it was not  consented  intercourse then that is rape as I see it .

if she was bollto big deal dose that give that prick the right to rape her , no .

9 hours ago, greenchair said:

I notice there is no picture of the lady on the motorbike. 

I'm not ruling out the tuk tuk driver just yet. She has said there were 2. 

It's quite possible the motorbike had words with the tuk tuk driver. 

Brave girl for coming forward, might save someone else. 

Channel 3 posted a CCTV photo with the biker riding with the girl on the back.... a white blonde wearing shorts, and looks like the police got the license plate.

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I know the case in this link didn't happen in Thailand, but who knows?

10 hours ago, rkidlad said:

When the cops said they wanted this case wrapped up by the end of the week, you knew something was wrong. I understand police saying we want to find the culprit asap. But you can't give a convenient timeline that coincides with when the lady is leaving. These things take as long as they take. It's looking like someone will be arrested and charged for this. Hope it's the right person, as arresting and charging the wrong person would be worse than no arrest at all for the lady in question. Awfully convenient for the police though. 

Your final sentence nails it.

This story is now on the front page of The Australian newspaper. Can't send the link because it is a paid for website.

Headline reads:

Thai man denies raping Australian

Free international publicity for TAT to help bring in a gazillion more tourists.

Edited by Brer Fox

3 minutes ago, Brer Fox said:

This story is now on the front page of The Australian newspaper. Can't send the link because it is a paid for website.

Free international publicity for TAT to help bring in a gazillion more tourists

Did they include the video of her zigzagging down the street out of her head and colliding with a wok?

3 minutes ago, bannork said:

Did they include the video of her zigzagging down the street out of her head and colliding with a wok?

What a crass comment. Because she is drunk and has a collision with a wok does that mean it is OK for some scumbag to rape her?

Are you suggesting it is OK?

10 minutes ago, Brer Fox said:

What a crass comment. Because she is drunk and has a collision with a wok does that mean it is OK for some scumbag to rape her?

Are you suggesting it is OK?

No it's not OK  but it does show how foolish she was.

If I'm killed riding my Honda Wave motorbike because some idiot drives straight into me I would be unlucky to die.

But if I had been wearing a helmet I might have survived  because I  took steps to protect myself

If I don't wear a helmet i can say no other driver has the right to knock me off my bike because I'm not doing anything wrong, i'm driving correctly! But the reality is other drivers can be idiots as men can be rapists whether in Kansas or Bangkok.

She got completely out of it and  coupled with her skimpy outfit left herself wide open to predators.It doesn't excuse what happened to her but she sure was stupid.

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

If I'm killed riding my Honda Wave motorbike because some idiot drives straight into me I would be unlucky to die.

But if I had been wearing a helmet I might have survived  because I  took steps to protect myself

If I don't wear a helmet i can say no other driver has the right to knock me off my bike because I'm not doing anything wrong, i'm driving correctly! But the reality is other drivers can be idiots as men can be rapists whether in Kansas or Bangkok.

She got completely out of it and  coupled with her skimpy outfit left herself wide open to predators.It doesn't excuse what happened to her but she sure was stupid.

Stupid she might have been. And of course you Mr. Perfect have never done anything stupid in your life?

My comment was about the fact it was on the front page of The Australian newspaper. Your comments don't alter that. If you want to feel good by making pathetic excuses for the rapist then go for it.

2 minutes ago, Brer Fox said:

Stupid she might have been. And of course you Mr. Perfect have never done anything stupid in your life?

My comment was about the fact it was on the front page of The Australian newspaper. Your comments don't alter that. If you want to feel good by making pathetic excuses for the rapist then go for it.

I just hope the Australian paper showed the state she was in before she was raped and has advised all the sheilas down under to go steady on the grog, especially if alone.

I'm not making excuses for the rapist , his behaviour was despicable but her behaviour was a vital factor in the event occurring.

2 minutes ago, bannork said:

I just hope the Australian paper showed the state she was in before she was raped and has advised all the sheilas down under to go steady on the grog, especially if alone.

I'm not making excuses for the rapist , his behaviour was despicable but her behaviour was a vital factor in the event occurring.

Oh really? and what about the other women he has been charged with molesting. Was their skirt too short? Did they smile too sweetly?

Oh maybe they accepted a ride on his motorbike, all vital factors that caused him to do those things. Maybe they should put these women in prison for forcing him to be aroused. 

4 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Oh really? and what about the other women he has been charged with molesting. Was their skirt too short? Did they smile too sweetly?

Oh maybe they accepted a ride on his motorbike, all vital factors that caused him to do those things. Maybe they should put these women in prison for forcing him to be aroused. 

But she said she went in a tuk tuk. What has a motorbike got to do with it?

11 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I see he was accused of molesting ( not rape) a mentally deficient woman before. Some men are like that - dogs looking for vulnerable victims unable to defend themselves.  That seems to be what he has done again but if she hadn't been so out of it she could well have defended herself.

So far we have not heard any concrete evidence about this suspect in relation to the crime.. (No, I'm not siding with the accused, just saying what I feel).

How can the MiB issue a photo of a man on a motorbike taken from CCTV footage WITHOUT the lady on the back & use this pic plus a bold headline to cement the guy's fate BEFORE any real case- evidence has come to light..?

As  was mentioned in an earlier post,- the MiB are making a bold claim that the case will be wrapped up by the end of the week.. I DO feel sorry for this lady, & I sincerly hope this guy is not just another scapegoat

11 hours ago, webfact said:

Manhunt now launched for rape suspect of an Aussie tourist 

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok police are now hunting for a former 32-year-old motorcycle taxi and charity worker after gaining strong evidence that he might be the suspect who raped a 21-year-old Australian tourist at an abandoned building in Bangkok last Monday.

Identified the suspect as Ake-burut Ritrakphan, 32, pressure was also mounted on his family to persuade the fugitive to turn himself in to the police immediately as his crime has greatly damaged the country’s tourism image which authorities are restoring.

Arrest warrant has been issued by the court.

Metropolitan Police Bureau commissioner Pol Lt Gen Sanit Mahathavorn confirmed the Aussie tourist was raped, dismissing earlier police assumption of her rape story just because she was able to report her sexual assault fast.

The police commissioner said a physical examination by doctors has revealed traces of semen in the her birth cavity.

But the ethnicity of the source however has not been determined.

Further tests will have to be made.

The commissioner said rape is a complicated matter and depends on many criteria such as whether the victim is older than 15 years and whether there was actual consent or was the intercourse forced.

If consent was given and the victim was older than 15 years of age then it was not a crime.

But in any event the police have an initial assumption that it was rape as semen was found in her body.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/manhunt-now-launched-rape-suspect-aussie-tourist/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-12-15

If consent was given and the victim was older than 15 years of age then it was not a crime........Duuuuuuuhhhh!!!

The motorcycle taxi driver said he saw the Australian woman, who appeared to be drunk, near the Khok Wua junction, so he approached her. He said she got onto his motorcycle of her own will, as he always does when he’s hunting for drunk women.

He is a slimy molester sh*t bag and has clearly admitted his inclination.
He has himself specializes in the chasing of defenseless, drunk women.

That will probably not always based on consent.
 Hope the court adds here all known cases together to find the right punishment for this Degenerated.

Edited by tomacht8

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Being stupid is not on trial here. Nor is wearing a 'skimpy outfit', which is one of the usual get-outs for misogynists arguing that 'she was asking for it'.

3 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Being stupid is not on trial here. Nor is wearing a 'skimpy outfit', which is one of the usual get-outs for misogynists arguing that 'she was asking for it'.

No one is  defending the suspect or saying anyone was asking for it.

Simply pointing out the victim's mental state which was self induced almost certainly contributed to the crime..

She was staying near Khaosan road. She could have walked to her accommodation.

3 hours ago, Muzarella said:

Channel 3 posted a CCTV photo with the biker riding with the girl on the back.... a white blonde wearing shorts, and looks like the police got the license plate.

The woman in question according to the images and video I have seen, has long dark hair. Where this took place is probably a touristy area, so Farlang blond women passengers on motorbikes is probably a common sight there. Proves nothing.