Teen confesses to killing cabbie who allegedly assaulted his girlfriend

webfact

Teen confesses to killing cabbie who allegedly assaulted his girlfriend

By Coconuts Bangkok 

cab_2.jpg

The taxi driver was found dead at his home. Photo: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A 15-year-old boy confessed to stabbing a Bangkok taxi driver to death because the driver allegedly assaulted his teen girlfriend.

The suspect, whose name is being withheld, turned himself in yesterday evening. He has been charged with premeditated murder.

Tuesday morning, cabbie Chompu Khantura, 49, was found dead by his neighbor. He was in a pool of blood at his home in Raminthra Soi 5, Bang Khen. His naked body had over 20 slash wounds.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/12/14/teen-confesses-killing-cabbie-who-alledgedly-assaulted-his-girlfriend

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-12-15

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

There's a 15 years old that has thrown his life away " defending the honor "

of a woman, not long from now she will forget all about him, but he never will

for many years to come.....

What if it was your 13 year old daughter ? What would you do ??

Not all taxi  drivers  are  angels,  have  you  not been on this  forum  long enough to know that/

It could be that this teen boy  knew it as well. A shame  that he will be  in jail for  a long

time, because  of this  incident.

Geezer

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

There's a 15 years old that has thrown his life away " defending the honor "

of a woman, not long from now she will forget all about him, but he never will

for many years to come.....

Reminds me of something:

She offered her honour
he honoured her offer

all night long he was honour & offer.....

2 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Nobody knows how long the perp is going to spend in jail. Could turn out to be only a couple years and disqualify him for two years military duty; a fair trade off perhaps. Often as not things are not as they seem.

Royal pardon. Just missed it ??

1 hour ago, bark said:

If you have a kid. They would be ashamed.

Please do not go out after dark. Or during sunny days. Shadow.

...and you please stop running around the house with scissors in your hand!

You might get angry and stab someone!

2 weeks ago a 15 year old boy killed an elderly woman who was out walking her dog and a 14 year old boy with a knife. The 15 year old knew the other boy and the woman tried to stop him but was killed herself.

It happened in my hometown in Norway, a small quiet place for as long as I can remember.    What is happening with this world ? 

Edited by balo

6 hours ago, DM07 said:

Self- justice is never a good thing, even if you had a really 5h!tty day...

No it's not, but remember where you are and consider the complete lack of rule of law and where a few Baht can smooth out most things, as we see day after day.   

BANGKOK: -- A 15-year-old boy confessed to stabbing a Bangkok taxi driver to death because the driver allegedly assaulted his teen girlfriend.

Just because he said that her Hello Kitty sticker sucks? RIP cabbie.  

4 hours ago, balo said:

2 weeks ago a 15 year old boy killed an elderly woman who was out walking her dog and a 14 year old boy with a knife. The 15 year old knew the other boy and the woman tried to stop him but was killed herself.

It happened in my hometown in Norway, a small quiet place for as long as I can remember.    What is happening with this world ? 

This world has changed so much that you can be happy when you live in a city in the northeast of Thailand and don't pay taxes for those who're too good to go to work.

The world has changed in a very negative way. Europe became a shithole.

These young girls are jail bait anyway, and for the taxi driver he received the death penalty for his role in playing a dangerous game with minors. The boy is 15 years old and all ready has the strong potential to kill. The taxi driver is no great loss and taking that 15 year old thug off the streets can only be of benefit to society as a whole. As for the young girls, no need to be psychic to predict which way they are heading in life. 

17 hours ago, DM07 said:

...and you please stop running around the house with scissors in your hand!

You might get angry and stab someone!

6 hours ago, surangw said:

my 13 year old daughters ( I have 3 grown daughters now) would not be dating a 15 yr old  kid

And if you could control her. She is disappointed :(

8 hours ago, halloween said:

On the allegations of a child?

Problem with this new forum software is it only shows last post.............

But still......if you read mine you might have also seen I was replying to this question................

What if it was your 13 year old daughter ? What would you do ??

15 hours ago, balo said:

A great question.
In my opinion the answer is uncontrolled rampant technology.
Maybe it began with "dirty pictures", then the movies.
Radio and television help to spread various activities into worldwide knowledge.
All superseded by the amazing computer devices, smart phones, video games and of course the amazing Internet.
I believe many people spend many hours every day playing shoot up chilling games, the quality of the games is almost virtual reality.
Every time you restart the game no one actually died.
Does the modern mind have the wrong idea and cannot differentiate between reality and games?

I think many parents have for generations used any latest technology as babysitters for their children.
In my day we were given a little money to go to the cinema.
Now it seems the children are given the latest gaming devices and games.
They are even writing games for babies to play, never mind any bad side effects from Wi-Fi radiation et cetera.

Political correctness is also totally out of control with children help lines for them to phone and report their parents who chastise them.

Add to this the widespread use of antibiotics in agriculture, GMO and pesticides.
Depleted soil from overproduction so that modern food is not as nutritious as it used to be and indeed should be.
Perhaps these things contribute to a general dumbing down of human beings generation by generation?

Children are not given boundaries which are enforced and they are not taught to be responsible for their thoughts and actions.

Furthermore this is a worldwide phenomenon.
I thank goodness that I am old enough not to be here for that many more years, it seems that the place is going to hell in a hand basket and nobody cares.

I'm not saying that the good old days before technology were best, I'm not that old!
However, during the last 50 years, the rate of change in complexity of technology has been at least exponential, and it makes me wonder if this rate of change is way beyond the capability of man to adapt to?
Perhaps it's no ones fault, it's progress, except that it is progress without a direction.
Have we relied too much on science?
Has Science Fiction become science fact?
If so, the next few years are going to be a really bumpy ride!