Aussie "rape": Police arrest motorcycle taxi driver - but he says it was consensual sex

webfact

Aussie "rape": Police arrest motorcycle taxi driver - but he says it was consensual sex

a1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok police have arrested the motorcycle taxi rider at the center of rape allegations made by an Australian tourist.

But the man said that the tourist initiated the sexual contact and it was consensual. He said she jumped on his bike and said "Go! Go!".

He alleged on the journey she put her hands down his trousers and he could not say no, reports Daily News.

Commissioner of the met police Sanit Mahathavorn was involved in interviewing Ekburut (Pok) Ritrakkhaphan, 32, after the suspect handed himself in in Sakorn Nakorn province.

Ekburut told police that he is a "win" rider (motorcycle taxi) in the Khao Sarn area. He said he saw the Aussie tourist arguing with someone outside the educational book and supplies store near Khao Sarn Road. She was very drunk, he said.

He alleged that she came up to him, jumped on his bike and said "Go! Go!" despite not having good English he knew what she meant. As soon as the journey started, and he didn't know where to take her, she put her hand down his trousers and started fondling his genitals, he claimed.

She would not take her hand out as he drove the bike. When they reached the site of the alleged rape she invited him to have sex which they did. He said he could not resist.

After they had sex he offered to take her back but she declined, he said, so he left alone.

After these comments police took him to the site of the alleged rape on the Baromratchachonanee Road.

No charges were mentioned in the Daily News report.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-16

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, webfact said:

After they had sex he offered to take her back but she declined, he said, so he left alone.

no I like to hang out in dark deserted wasteland in foreign countries especially when I don't know were the F I am, this scum is a dangerous predator - she is very lucky to be alive

Cctv footage to prove his side of the story, i.e of her molesting the motorcycle driver would help. So far it's just he said and she said.

Well if this sticks and is the official verdict then its 2 assaults the American Alex Fairfield and now the Australian that have been deemed either fantasy or consensual sex. That leaves the South african English teacher. Will she be next to be judged as a hoax?

Remember the girl who was chased over a cliff and raped by a retarded man in Krabi a few months back. Was she also crying rape? Case files need to be reviewed. This could be a trend. Stickers and posters should be displayed at the airport with the words "Don't cry rape!" , "Grow up".

Edited by Wilsonandson

39 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

Cctv footage to prove his side of the story, i.e of her molesting the motorcycle driver would help. So far it's just he said and she said.

Well if this sticks and is the official verdict then its 2 assaults the American Alex Fairfield and now the Australian that have been deemed either fantasy or consensual sex. That leaves the South african English teacher. Will she be next to be judged as a hoax?

Remember the girl who was chased over a cliff and raped by a retarded man in Krabi a few months back. Was she also crying rape? Case files need to be reviewed. This could be a trend. Stickers and posters should be displayed at the airport with the words "Don't cry rape!" , "Grow up".

Judging by your posts on this subject I think you need to grow up.

10 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Can't you see that no charges were made.

I guess you meant the Thai, rather than the Australian, with your use of, "turd".

This has nothing to do with nationality (for me that is. Seems to be your issue though. 

Well one of them anyway)

i meant the rapist, not the victim. 

Edited by Bluespunk

47 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

This has nothing to do with nationality (for me that is. Seems to be your issue though. 

Well one of them anyway)

i meant the rapist, not the victim. 

I really wonder about the motive of your posts, including this one.

In Thai there is a saying, which translates into something like, "the accused is innocent until proven guilty". If you think otherwise, it's great that you are only an armchair judge.

Here, the guy hasn't even been charged, yet you call him a "turd"?

9 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

I really wonder about the motive of your posts, including this one.

In Thai there is a saying, which translates into something like, "the accused is innocent until proven guilty". If you think otherwise, it's great that you are only an armchair judge.

Here, the guy hasn't even been charged, yet you call him a "turd"?

You wonder at the motives behind my posts?

I post because of how I feel about issues.

If that upsets you because of your tendency to defend all things Thai and react to any criticisms, regardless of justification, well that's your problem.

I'm not a judge and luckily for this man I won't be on his jury.

I think he is a lying turd.

His use of the ''she wanted sex'' argument from the rapist defence manual in itself is enough to reinforce this view.

The rest of his ''tale'' just confirms it.

As I say, that's just my view.

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

You wonder at the motives behind my posts?

I post because of how I feel about issues.

If that upsets you because of your tendency to defend all things Thai and react to any criticisms, regardless of justification, well that's your problem.

I'm not a judge and luckily for this man I won't be on his jury.

I think he is a lying turd.

His use of the ''she wanted sex'' argument from the rapist defence manual in itself is enough to reinforce this view.

The rest of his ''tale'' just confirms it.

This isn't about nationality, I certainly don't defend all things Thai but feel it is right to defend some Thais when they are innocent and called, "lying turds" on a public forum by bigots like you, as you always seem to make these kind of posts personal. I think it YOU that has issues "buddy"!

Just now, Johnniey said:

This isn't about nationality, I certainly don't defend all things Thai but feel it is right to defend some Thais when they are innocent and called, "lying turds" on a public forum by bigots like you, as you always seem to make these kind of posts personal. I think it YOU that has issues "buddy"!

I'm not your buddy.

As for making it personal, you might want to review your use of the word ''bigot''.

As for your claim about not defending all things Thai, well I must have missed the ones where you were critical.

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I'm not your buddy.

As for making it personal, you might want to review your use of the word ''bigot''.

As for your claim about not defending all things Thai, well I must have missed the ones where you were critical.

If you could read, I used that word as you made it personal, saying I had "issues" in a previous post on this thread. 

Also, if you had any reading comprehension, you'd know why I wrote, "buddy" in inverted commas. 

I wonder if it is just by looking at the pictures that you have already condemned this man. 

They can smile all they like. If this guy gets away with this, it's only a matter of time before he does it again. Next time we might be hearing about a rape /murder. 

The police should be assisting this lady in everyway they can. Get those smiles off their asshat faces and treat this case seriously.