First group of Afghans deported from Germany under new deal

webfact

First group of Afghans deported from Germany under new deal

606x341_352481.jpg

FRANKFURT: -- The first Afghans to be deported from Germany under an agreement between the two countries have arrived in Kabul.

The group of 38 men were flown on a charter plane from Frankfurt.

Germany’s interior ministry says the deportations are taking place under a deal reached with Afghanistan in October. Der Spiegel said on its website that the Afghans would ultimately be sent back to their home regions.

“I was living and working there (Germany) for the last five years, even paying taxes, but I was deported because Afghan asylum cases are closed. Afghans can not be given asylum, they have to leave,” said Ali Hussaini, a young Afghan national who was among the deported group.

Those returning to their home country showed mixed reactions. Germany’s response to the huge influx of migrants last year was to speed up the asylum process.

Syrians are most likely to be accepted, but whereas parts of Afghanistan are considered dangerous, others are deemed safe.

Matiullah Azizi, one of the deported Afghans, kissed the ground as he emerged from Kabul airport.

He alleged that German policy had changed since an Afghan asylum seeker was accused of raping a German student.

“All Afghanis are deported. They are not deporting Iranians, they are not deporting Pakistanis but why Afghans?” he said.

German figures say people from Afghanistan are the second biggest group of asylum seekers in the country after Syrians.

The influx of migrants and subsequent events have prompted concerns about security and integration, boosting support for anti-immigrant groups such as the Alternative for Germany (AfD) party.

A second plane to send people back to Afghanistan is reported to have been chartered for the beginning of January.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-12-16

The old thimblerigger trick is still going.

North african men out: 281 men in 2016.

North african men in: 1180 men in 2016.

North african men in: 13000 men in 2015.

Now the Afghan show is running.

38 men out and xxx men in in December.

What a disgusting show.

Keep sending them home. There is no war in Afganistan. Same for all the Africans, Pakistanis, Iraqis etc, etc. They are nothing more than illegal immigrants. If thousands of other people can fill out the correct application forms, apply and wait patiently for a decision why should these criminals take precedence ? Deport them and blacklist them from ever entering Europe again.

58 minutes ago, Pdaz said:

Keep sending them home. There is no war in Afganistan. Same for all the Africans, Pakistanis, Iraqis etc, etc. They are nothing more than illegal immigrants. If thousands of other people can fill out the correct application forms, apply and wait patiently for a decision why should these criminals take precedence ? Deport them and blacklist them from ever entering Europe again.

Ignorance is a bliss.

Afghanistan is really safe, civil wars in africa, no war in Iraq?

You should open some newspapers sometimes.

They are not criminal neither...

I think the ECHR states that someone cannot be deported/extradited to a country where they may be persecuted due to their religion, gender, sexual orientation, politics etc. (or executed).

That must be the countries where 60-70% of the population of the world live in. (Somalia, Eritrea being some examples).

As a Brit and Brexiter I believe that my country is pretty much full to bursting, especially as far as health services, schools & hospitals and other infrastructure go.

Many, if not most of the immigrants arriving in Europe are poor people arriving into countries with big welfare states.

Another point being, Britain is basically bankrupt, forget all the blather that politicians spout about economic growth, look at deficit & debt, and the fact that in recent years Britain produced (out of thin air) around US$ 0.5 trillion - £350 billion through QE, quantitative easing. The one thing G Brown did was prevent Britain from joining the Euro, as one of my old friends points out ("If a country has it's own currency, it can't go bankrupt").

Germany throwing open the Schengen Area to all & sundry couldn't have been timed more perfectly for the Brexiteers.

I'm not sure if Frau Merckel consulted her EU "partners" before doing so. 

Edited by Andrew65

“I was living and working there (Germany) for the last five years, even paying taxes, but I was deported because Afghan asylum cases are closed."

My God, 'Worker in Germany expected to pay German tax on German income'. Have they learned nothing from the third reich days, those dastardly Germans?

1 hour ago, Pdaz said:

There is no war in Afghanistan.

Tell that to the families of nearly 1500 Afghan children killed and injured in fighting so far this year. Oh and don't forget the 14 US military deaths and god knows what the total for Afghan military and police killed and injured during 2016

From 1 January through 19 August, a total of 5,523 Afghan service members were killed, according to a quarterly report from the office of the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR). An additional 9,665 members were wounded during the same period, the report found.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/10/30/surge-in-afghan-military-deaths-to-taliban-in-2016

32 minutes ago, baboon said:

“I was living and working there (Germany) for the last five years, even paying taxes, but I was deported because Afghan asylum cases are closed."

My God, 'Worker in Germany expected to pay German tax on German income'. Have they learned nothing from the third reich days, those dastardly Germans?

As in Thailand & many other countries, payed work & payment of income tax doesn't necessarily secure permanent residency or citizenship.

1 hour ago, DavidVincent said:

Ignorance is a bliss.

Yes , several of them are criminals, and thats how some of them  ever could get out of their Home countries, by illegal practices paid with illegaly earned money.

27 minutes ago, bark said:

How do you know ? 

I was on the border not long ago.  Tried to cross to visit the weekly Sunday market, but they'd been closed for some time due to fighting in the area.  This was on the border with Tajikistan.  During my trip, you could see roving army patrols on both sides of the river.  Drugs running is big business there now.  Afghanistan is far from safe.

2 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Many of these people just want to have a good life.  Many would have stayed in their home countries, but can't due to the violence.  No easy answers here.  We ought to be thankful we're not in their situation.

Very true, plus many are persecuted based upon sectarianism, especially the. Hazaris. I recall real concerns were raised in Oz with some Afghans who were deported and subsequently murdered. On the other side of the coin some of the deportees have committed criminal offenses in Germany.

"one-third of those deported were criminals convicted of offenses, from robbery and drugs crimes to rape and homicide. Of the 50 men due on the plane, 16 had disappeared"

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/dozens-of-afghans-deported-from-germany/news-story/7439feb7834334f543c22af2d8ebe199

If they were notified they were to be deported it begs the question why weren't they held in detention.

2 hours ago, thetruth revealer said:

Yes , several of them are criminals, and thats how some of them  ever could get out of their Home countries, by illegal practices paid with illegaly earned money.

I wonder how you know that, and if it is true I wonder why the countries do not deport them if they are KNOWN criminal...I think there is much more you would like to say but you can't for obvious reason...

Please send me a link with all the way they know they are KNOWN criminals, but before review the definition of a crime.

4 hours ago, DavidVincent said:

Ignorance is a bliss.

Did they all legally enter the EU and apply for asylum in the first country of entry then? That would make them legal asylum seekers. Using people smugglers, entering the EU illegally, crossing one or more countries before applying for asylum is against the law. People who break laws are criminals.

What's your solution then? Let all Africans, Syrians, Afghanis, Iraqis etc who want to to come to Europe? Ever think they should stay in their own country and help make it better? Because if they go to another they don't want to change or integrate. 

Try a selection of media outlets rather than just the left wing liberal newspapers whose hypocritical editors want to blame everything on the proverbial white man.

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

I was on the border not long ago.  Tried to cross to visit the weekly Sunday market, but they'd been closed for some time due to fighting in the area.  This was on the border with Tajikistan.  During my trip, you could see roving army patrols on both sides of the river.  Drugs running is big business there now.  Afghanistan is far from safe.

It has always been a somewhat dangerous place. Any country with an economy heavily reliant on supporting the illegal drug business is likely to be so. Had to that the religious zealots and you've an explosive situation. 

However, simply telling everyone who wants to, as some seem to suggest, that they can come and live in the EU, is not going to resolve that.

Britain, Russia, the US and coalition have all failed to pacify Afghanistan at various times. Perhaps they should be allowed to sort themselves out.

4 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

I think the ECHR states that someone cannot be deported/extradited to a country where they may be persecuted due to their religion, gender, sexual orientation, politics etc. (or executed).

That must be the countries where 60-70% of the population of the world live in. (Somalia, Eritrea being some examples).

As a Brit and Brexiter I believe that my country is pretty much full to bursting, especially as far as health services, schools & hospitals and other infrastructure go.

Many, if not most of the immigrants arriving in Europe are poor people arriving into countries with big welfare states.

Another point being, Britain is basically bankrupt, forget all the blather that politicians spout about economic growth, look at deficit & debt, and the fact that in recent years Britain produced (out of thin air) around US$ 0.5 trillion - £350 billion through QE, quantitative easing. The one thing G Brown did was prevent Britain from joining the Euro, as one of my old friends points out ("If a country has it's own currency, it can't go bankrupt").

Germany throwing open the Schengen Area to all & sundry couldn't have been timed more perfectly for the Brexiteers.

I'm not sure if Frau Merckel consulted her EU "partners" before doing so. 

No, Mrs Merkel didn't think it necessary to consult her EU partners before inviting millions to come. She didn't think that was necessary as she believes she's the EU Chancellor and Leader. She never even bothered consulting the German parliament. Shows her style of leadership. She didn't consult her EI partners when she decided they all must accept her quotas when the size of her cock up became obvious either.

Now there are too many rumblings in Germany, growing support for the AfD, and elections next year. Her popularity in her own party is at its lowest. So she needs to be shown to be doing something, taking a tough line. 

38 wow - that well make a dent on the 1.5 million. Expect a few more token number of deportations as the elections near.

In the meantime, the police and media will still subdue any news about crimes committed by illegal immigrants.

6 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

It has always been a somewhat dangerous place. Any country with an economy heavily reliant on supporting the illegal drug business is likely to be so. Had to that the religious zealots and you've an explosive situation. 

However, simply telling everyone who wants to, as some seem to suggest, that they can come and live in the EU, is not going to resolve that.

Britain, Russia, the US and coalition have all failed to pacify Afghanistan at various times. Perhaps they should be allowed to sort themselves out.

I think Britain suffered it's biggest ever military defeats in Afghanistan in the 1850's'ish (probably measured by the percentage of the original force killed or injured, (not including the Somme)).

2 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Drugs have always been a big deal.  Seeing the army is a good thing.

Why would sending these guys back to Afghanistan be a big deal ??

They are not drug runners.

They grow poppies the same as we grow rice here.

I am in favour of re-patriating where possible if based on a fair and safe solution.  There are definitely cases where the migrants need the protection of the host country until they can return to their own country or if that is not possible then suitable alternatives should be sought.

If re-patriating works then more money can be put into improving the living conditions of the countries and it becomes less of a burden on countries like Germany.  You just need common sense instead of the usual knee-jerk responses.

11 hours ago, bark said:

Drugs have always been a big deal.  Seeing the army is a good thing.

Why would sending these guys back to Afghanistan be a big deal ??

They are not drug runners.

They grow poppies the same as we grow rice here.

And they export their produce same as Thailand exports rice. What could be wrong with that?

Afghanistan  and most  of  those  countries,  have  been  dangerous, as well as

corrupt  for  my  whole  lifetime.  I just  think  that too many people  have

fled  from there and other countries, for economic gain, and then  try the

refugee  claim after  landing  in  Europe,  or  where ever  they  end  up.

On 17/12/2559 at 4:04 AM, halloween said:

And they export their produce same as Thailand exports rice. What could be wrong with that?

They export drugs anyway. Why is it a big deal to send refugees back to their country ??