Mind the Gap - superstar Thai singer ties the knot with Dutch guy twenty years her junior

webfact

Mind the Gap - superstar Thai singer ties the knot with Dutch guy twenty years her junior

p3.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Superstar singer Sunaree Ratchasima has confirmed her marriage in a quiet ceremony for family and friends with her Dutch husband Wouter.

The couple met in Sukhumvit by chance and love blossomed. They registered their marriage back in September but yesterday Sunaree posted a picture of the official ceremony, reports Sanook.

The ceremony was low key and Wouter's mother was pictured with the happy couple.

Sunaree said on her Instagram account: "Feeling great on my wedding day".

Wouter not only gets one of Thailand's foremost "look thung" singers but also two children that the songstress has from a previous marriage.

Sunaree is known to be 48 years old and sanook.com reported there was a 20 year gap in their ages.

They don't come much more famous that Sunaree - she has been described as the Queen of Look Thung - a replacement in the hearts of the Thai people for undisputed number one Pompuang Duangjan who died of kidney disease many years ago.

She has a string of hits to her name.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-19

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the big deal?  If they're happy, good for them. Look around at all the old white guys married to Thai women 20 years, and more, younger than they are, yet that never makes the news.  And, no, I'm not one of them.  I'm 67, my wife is 57, and we've been doing just fine for the past 10 years come January. 

56 minutes ago, webfact said:

They registered their marriage back in September but yesterday Sunaree posted a picture of the official ceremony,

Looks as if they marry everyday on Thaivisa, just to create some fake news.

Yesterday, last September and in July as well

It is not appropriate to exploit  those who are feeble minded, i.e those who have intellectual disabilities.

36 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Kind of snide remark to make. 

Not really. It was an honest statement  Perhaps one day, this 28 year old male will find love with  the entertainer's children. 

33 minutes ago, DaveE13 said:

Good luck to them they look really happy.

Forrest Gump looked happy, and  many people with a lobotomy looked happy. looks cabn be deceiving.

28 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Age is only a number. So what he is 20 years younger.

Good luck and happiness to them.

The only people who say that are older folks chasing after youngsters.

57 minutes ago, Travel2003 said:

I thought it was the opposite. He had to pay. No?

2 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

Not everyone in Thailand pays that. 

Some educated families use it to build a house for the newly weds or give it back after the ceremony, if they even demand one.. 

There are some serious numpty's out there.:shock1:

3 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

It is not appropriate to exploit  those who are feeble minded, i.e those who have intellectual disabilities.

Not really. It was an honest statement  Perhaps one day, this 28 year old male will find love with  the entertainer's children. 

Forrest Gump looked happy, and  many people with a lobotomy looked happy. looks cabn be deceiving.

The only people who say that are older folks chasing after youngsters.

Yeah, he's 28 so she's a real cradle snatcher. What a dumb comment.

2 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

My girlfreind just told me they love each other and the wedding was a small affair.

A small affair with big headlines. Come Harold time for you and the Mrs. to get your 2 cents worth in. Don't let these upstarts steal your thunder.

4 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

Not everyone in Thailand pays that. 

Some educated families use it to build a house for the newly weds or give it back after the ceremony, if they even demand one.. 

the issan single mothers benevolent fund association  would probably argue that one