Alleged rapist of eight year old finally under lock and key

webfact

Alleged rapist of eight year old finally under lock and key

p11.jpg

Picture: Daily News

RATCHABURI: -- An alleged rapist who has been on the run for two years was finally arrested yesterday in Ratchaburi.

"Wan", now aged 20, was rounded up at a gas station. Rattanathibet police said that a warrant for his arrest had been out since February 2015.

The arrest relates to a case from December 2014. A mother with an eight year old daughter had started living with a new man and his son, reports Daily News.

While she went to work it is alleged that the man and his son, the person arrested in Ratchaburi, repeatedly raped her daughter in her bedroom.

A neighbor reported the rapes at the time and the new husband was arrested and admitted the crime. His son fled and it has taken two years to track him down.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-20

4 hours ago, bark said:

Two of them.

Robert Hare suggests psychopathy is congenital. Possibly hereditary. It affects 1% of the population. It's possible that the son might be a sociopath as they are conditioned by their conditions i.e. psychopaths are born that way and cannot be changed whereas sociopaths are made and thus can be unmade. Current estimates of sociopaths is around 4%.

I don't know what should be done about these two but whatever it is I hope they are never allowed out as they could do this again.

It's a horrible world sometimes.

Sickening.

That would be tip of the iceberg here .

just can't get my head around man like that I have daughters 12 & 11 and if someone did that to them I would have to kill them my self . 

And that little girl has to live with that for the rest of her life I would say she dose not get help here to get over it , if she can , I hop she can get back to a normal life .

1 hour ago, seahorse said:

Robert Hare suggests psychopathy is congenital. Possibly hereditary. It affects 1% of the population. It's possible that the son might be a sociopath as they are conditioned by their conditions i.e. psychopaths are born that way and cannot be changed whereas sociopaths are made and thus can be unmade. Current estimates of sociopaths is around 4%.

I don't know what should be done about these two but whatever it is I hope they are never allowed out as they could do this again.

It's a horrible world sometimes.

Sickening.

So i guess you are not in favor of six months of community service and the normal 2,000 bt fine ?

I'm glad thet caught the second piece of filth finally. Better late than never. Now he can join his pa in prison where they can watch each other taking it up the a**e like prison b*t*hes.

Good on the cops. I don't often compliment them, but there are a few good ones.

What the **** is going on in this world? So sad to read this.

State sponsored sex changes for father and son, and lifetime in jail. Call it a Xmas gift for their fellow prisoners. Those 2 can begin earning their karma merit the hard way. No, better to have a public execution and be done with it. The sooner they leave the face of the earth the better.

Jesus, I'm going to turn off the news for a few days and recuperate.

Does anybody else see the irony involved in a poster expressing disgust or horror about news of a father and son raping an 8-yr-old, but then going on to fervently wish a similar graphic fate upon the two perpetrators while serving time in  prison? There seems to be little difference between the psychosis of the rapists and that seething and bubbling away under the bland exterior presented by  some opinion-makers on TVF.  What's happening to humanity?