2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Naam said:

your were right with "somewhere". the wine cellar is not in Thailand and there is a small vineyard too yielding 1,500-1,800 liters a year. 

Ah yes but does the pipeline  run from "wherever" to Thailand and "on tap"??

Methinks you only want to have the ability to change your vote to try and de-rail the current leader.

For myself, I think not being able to change your vote is the fairest way.

Brexit and Trump succeeded without people changing their votes and that is how it should be.

Ye-thinks wrong. I haven't voted yet. My concern is about the unfortunates that made the mistake without even being warned of clicking on show results and now can't vote for anybody! All of those people have been disenfranchised!

Again I wonder if the software can generate a list of those members so those specific people can be given the opportunity to vote even if by manually posting it.

Otherwise the harsh reality is that the contest has at least partially been compromised due to the poll software technology.

Just now, Jingthing said:

Ye-thinks wrong. I haven't voted yet. My concern are the unfortunates that made the mistake without even being warned of clicking on show results and now can't vote for anybody!

Again I wonder if the software can generate a list of those members so those specific people can be given the opportunity to vote even if by manually posting it.

Otherwise the harsh reality is that the contest has at least partially been compromised due to the poll software technology.

I'm trying to figure out what your new avatar is, I looked upside down and sideways! A clue perhaps?

7 minutes ago, geronimo said:

I'm trying to figure out what your new avatar is, I looked upside down and sideways! A clue perhaps?

It would appear to be a satyr with a throbbing headache.  Or maybe it is another Trump picture, but he's parting his hair in the middle now.

Edited by lannarebirth

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

I really don't get the constant fawning over certain nominees.  Admittedly mainly by a few members.

It's not as if these people need their already large ego's boosted even further by the constant sycophantic comments.

And then there's the continuous mean spirited posts directed as well.

All over a meaningless title that's supposed to be a bit of fun.

Some people are taking this way too seriously methinks.

Lordy lord!  

Couldn't agree more...Tuned in for the first time this year and what an embarrassment...

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

At the risk of sticking my nose in it here, I take people on face value, and I am sure the other posters do too. Whatever a person might have done in the past, it means nothing to me. I don't judge anyone.

i  do and YOU are as  guilty as  sin:tongue:

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

At the risk of sticking my nose in it here, I take people on face value, and I am sure the other posters do too. Whatever a person might have done in the past, it means nothing to me. I don't judge anyone.

You judged that other bloke for only having 4 dots.

1 hour ago, smokie36 said:

VF contributes regularly to this forum with interesting and educated posts.

Can't say the same for some of the others.

NongKhaiKid is a good lad though.

Well thank you kind sir, I do appreciate that.

Hope it doesn't make you the target of any hate posts.

5 minutes ago, kannot said:

Very  poor  effort  Naam and to think I nominated you.................Im now hanging  my head in shame:sad:

there is a valid reason why i import only a single bottle a year. the product is "Frankenwein" bottled in peculiar shaped bottles named "Bocksbeutel". this wine is quite sought after by aficionados but i concur with my wife's judgment made nearly 40 years ago... quote "can only be ingested without wearing panties!"

bocksbeutel1.jpg