2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

36 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I note Guesthouse hasn't posted for several  months. Has anyone informed him he is a contender in this (deleted)

I suspect he may have too much integrity to be a part of it, if aware.

Alternatively he may just be back in the Cotswolds quaffing Hobgoblin by the yard and trying to forget all about TVF.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so y'all know, there is no rule that former winners can't compete again. So if you're voting for transam thinking you'll be getting rid of him, think again.

However, if you want transam to win every year, with thousands and thousands of music video / emoji posts to look forward to ... then he's your man! :partytime2:

Just now, Jingthing said:

Just so y'all know, there is no rule that former winners can't compete again. So if you're voting for transam thinking you'll be getting rid of him, think again.

However, if you want transam to win every year, with thousands and thousands of music video / emoji posts to look forward to ... then he's your man! :partytime2:

I'm so happy you finally ditched that mesmerising avatar!!!

16 hours ago, Ron19 said:

Correct that has been set up for some hours but there were a couple of edits along the way.

It was hidden elsewhere and couldn't be posted on here until the other poll had been closed

and the votes were totalled the and new poll set up.

What does " Every chance a null vote will be recorded. " mean?

5 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

What does " Every chance a null vote will be recorded. " mean?

There appears to be a glitch in the forum software that if you click the Show Results before casting your vote, you will be recorded as voting but no vote is recorded.

This has been sent the Tech Doctor to check it out and rectify. At the moment the safest way is to cast your vote and submit it without going any where near the Show Results button. At the moment, it shows 115 members have voted but only 99 votes recorded.

Just now, Ron19 said:

There appears to be a glitch in the forum software that if you click the Show Results before casting your vote, you will be recorded as voting but no vote is recorded.

This has been sent the Tech Doctor to check it out and rectify. At the moment the safest way is to cast your vote and submit it without going any where near the Show Results button. At the moment, it shows 115 members have voted but only 99 votes recorded.

The other 16 belong to VF

9 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Yes, I am aware of that, I mean in what way is this candidate sensational?

A good question and thankyou for asking. 'In what way isn't this candidate sensational' would be more to the point, but never mind. 'In what way is this most warm, dignified, indefatigable, andidate, the best humanity has to offer, who stands tall against the exploiters of the poor and downtrodden, sensational?' an even better question...

Edited by baboon

15 hours ago, geronimo said:

and my question to the famous five is this,'

What do you think is the meaning of life?

(An easy one to start with)

"The meaning of life is to be needed by others" - The Sensational NongKhaiKid.

7 minutes ago, baboon said:

A good question and thankyou for asking. 'In what way isn't this candidate sensational' would be more to the point, but never mind. 'In what way is this most warm, dignified, indefatigable, andidate, the best humanity has to offer, who stands tall against the exploiters of the poor and downtrodden, sensational?' an even better question...

No answer forthcoming then, just more questions it seems.

BREAKING NEWS...

As a cost saving measure this year there will be NO T-shirt for the winner....:sad:

BUT, as there has been such an interest in the dotty thingy the winner will receive TEN dots in the colour of their choice...This will show members year round who they are dealing with....

b0247.gif

2 minutes ago, transam said:

BREAKING NEWS...

As a cost saving measure this year there will be NO T-shirt for the winner....:sad:

BUT, as there has been such an interest in the dotty thingy the winner will receive TEN dots in the colour of their choice...This will show members year round who they are dealing with....

b0247.gif

If they are not black, they are fake!

2 minutes ago, transam said:

What, spongers.....?

What have folks washing their cars to do with this? D' you have it in for them, too?

Disgraceful question, ladies and gentlemen...

Edited by baboon

Does the Doctor have any Black Spot Ointment,mine are spreading fast

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect