2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, geronimo said:

gave you another like, for good measure, so hand over those dots, they are of no use to you!

i  have  some  white  dots  going  half  price,  you  can  see them  at  the end  of  my  black  ones

2 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

A number of posts and replies have been removed. Let's keep a lid on it please.

Ron baring his teeth now..... Woof, snarl, growl......     :ph34r:

I hope that is not classed as a post against moderation :smile:

I'll end up voting for whichever nominee appears to want my vote the least.  And, before any of the nominees get their heads a bit too swelled, I do believe that "None of These" won the undercard.

Now, I also was wondering if there is an award for verbal diarrhea involved in this post.  For example only, Khun Geronimo has posted 154 responses so far in this thread....and that's not counting the 6 new replies popping up since I started writing this.  For Christmas, we need to get you another hobby.

3 minutes ago, CMBob said:

I'll end up voting for whichever nominee appears to want my vote the least.  And, before any of the nominees get their heads a bit too swelled, I do believe that "None of These" won the undercard.

Now, I also was wondering if there is an award for verbal diarrhea involved in this post.  For example only, Khun Geronimo has posted 154 responses so far in this thread....and that's not counting the 6 new replies popping up since I started writing this.  For Christmas, we need to get you another hobby.

It's my job. You don't think I'd do this for fun do you?

Just now, WhamBam said:

Aha..... A newbie has signed up .... seems like signing up only to slag off one of the POTY contenders.

So sad, really.

Is it pre-menstrual tension, jealousy or simply another sh*t stirring agitator?

Methinks this could be part of a devious smear campaign .......

33 minutes ago, geronimo said:

That would be marvellous!

34 minutes ago, geronimo said:

That would be marvellous!

I'm fresh out of dots until the next delivery, it's Xmas you see and everybody wants them this time of year and of course, nobody thinks ahead, it's the same every year!.

But I've got some nice comma's if you like or there's a dishy looking semi-colon in the back room I could let you have?

1 minute ago, chiang mai said:

I'm fresh out of dots until the next delivery, it's Xmas you see and everybody wants them this time of year and of course, nobody thinks ahead, it's the same every year!.

But I've got some nice comma's if you like or there's a dishy looking semi-colon in the back room I could let you have?

Dots are dots and there are no imitations. But thanks for the offer. Can I put my name on the list?

Just now, geronimo said:

Dots are dots and there are no imitations. But thanks for the offer. Can I put my name on the list?

Done, you're number five on the list after some bloke called, Twnasam, twinsum, twitman, dunno, can't read his writing, he's order a gross, what a poser eh! :post-4641-1156694572: