2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Naam said:

there is a valid reason why i import only a single bottle a year. the product is "Frankenwein" bottled in peculiar shaped bottles named "Bocksbeutel". this wine is quite sought after by aficionados but i concur with my wife's judgment made nearly 40 years ago... quote "can only be ingested without wearing panties!"

bocksbeutel1.jpg 

2004 was a very good year .....

4 minutes ago, Naam said:

there is a valid reason why i import only a single bottle a year. the product is "Frankenwein" bottled in peculiar shaped bottles named "Bocksbeutel". this wine is quite sought after by aficionados but i concur with my wife's judgment made nearly 40 years ago... quote "can only be ingested without wearing panties!"

bocksbeutel1.jpg 

Doubles as  paint stripper   no doubt ACHTUNG!!!

4 minutes ago, IsarnJ1 said:

Please post links to your best post/topic of the year as I don't know any of you.

Mine was the thread entitled 'How to take a dump Thai style" I think it got removed though.

Edited by geronimo

4 minutes ago, kannot said:

ah  but  he  didnt  say  whose  panties??

Between Trans exposing himself and naam wearing panties, I'm a little concerned about this year poll finalists - maybe that can be a question to the other finalists:

Fingers on buzzers:

Q: what secret do you have about yourself have that we don't know about that you'd like to share with us?

Edited by chiang mai

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

2004 was a very good year .....

that vineyard and its product remind me of a number of bad years, i.e. the times i had to use a hoe or spraying antifungal liquids in hot summers after school whereas my classmates went to public pools.

1 minute ago, Naam said:

that vineyard and its product remind me of a number of bad years, i.e. the times i had to use a hoe or spraying antifungal liquids in hot summers after school whereas my classmates went to public pools.

But it taught you a valuable life  lesson im sure...................hire  staff as  soon as  possible

1 minute ago, Naam said:

killing termites, cockroaches and keeping cobras at bay.

Wow,  "multipurpose" can it deal with unruly members also? ...though I suppose if the imbibe  enough it should render them useless? or at least strip the  lining of their throat away!

2 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

Between Trans exposing himself and naam wearing panties, I'm a little concerned about this year poll finalists - maybe that can be a question to the other finalists:

Fingers on buzzers:

Q: what secret do you have about yourself have that we don't know about that you'd ljke to share with us?

i wear purple on even and light blue ones on odd days.

6 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

Fingers on buzzers:

Q: what secret do you have about yourself have that we don't know about that you'd like to share with us?

Nooo, hankies will be needed.... b0234.gif

Just now, transam said:

Nooo, hankies will be needed.... b0234.gif

C'mon Trans, we can handle it, it's not as though we're children......er,...um....well we're grown ups at least....well mostly. On reflection you were right, don't tell us.

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Ye-thinks wrong. I haven't voted yet. My concern is about the unfortunates that made the mistake without even being warned of clicking on show results and now can't vote for anybody! All of those people have been disenfranchised!

Again I wonder if the software can generate a list of those members so those specific people can be given the opportunity to vote even if by manually posting it.

Otherwise the harsh reality is that the contest has at least partially been compromised due to the poll software technology.

Apologies then, Jingthing.

I clicked on show results but then clicked the cancel button and am still able to vote.

It seems that only those who ignore the warning will be ineligible to vote. On the other hand htey may not want to vote and simply see how the voting is progressing?

7 minutes ago, Naam said:

it took another 20 years before i hired staff.

No shame in being a slow learner:smile:

Many times when asked My Wife replies  "my husband is retard" her pronunciation isnt quite right though? Think she means retired?

Edited by kannot

2 minutes ago, kannot said:

you "rebel" a  man living life to the max!

there are disadvantages! my wife and the maid who is doing the laundry have leacherous eyes when looking at my panties, especially at the purple ones made of raw silk and embroidered with silver threads. i always count them before i go to bed. not only the fresh ones but also those in the laundry basket.

Just now, Naam said:

there are disadvantages! my wife and the maid who is doing the laundry have leacherous eyes when looking at my panties, especially at the purple ones made of raw silk and embroidered with silver threads. i always count them before i go to bed. not only the fresh ones but also those in the laundry basket.

Not only a man living life to the full but in unquestionable style too.......that alone should make you POTY

Edited by kannot

18 minutes ago, kannot said:

No shame in being a slow learner:smile:

Many times when asked My Wife replies  "my husband is retard" her pronunciation isnt quite right though? Think she means retired

Reminds me of Leroy who was wearing his finest Sunday clothes midweek, the doctor told him he was impotent so he was gonna dress like he is impo'tant.

Edited by chiang mai

17 minutes ago, chiang mai said:

Fingers on buzzers:

Hmmmm doesn't exposure - especially in sunlight - promote growth and vitality? that sounds a good reason to be exposing themselves in the daytime.

As to those panties.....

have you noticed how women get to wear all the sexy panties? Vibrant colours, crotchless, smooth and silky and more.

Any member who wraps himself in those sexy panties could well get my vote for being daring and adventurous :ph34r:

Before anyones asks, no I don't get to wear my girlfriends panties as my ass is too fat.