2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

VF has repeatedly messaged me saying how he thought I was being a little biased, I'd copy and paste but PMs are not paste-able. I assured him (as I do your good self) that I am merely echoing the majority feeling here. 

Humbly removing cap in deep respect.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

JT never gets involved until the preliminaries are over. Expect more input as he shapes your values and perceptions. But of course, you know it makes sense, and if you aren't sure, a posting holiday might make you see the logic.

Aint that the truth

2 minutes ago, joeyg said:

I only recognize GuestHouse's handle and it seems like a very distant recollection, so I guess I should vote for him.  Obviously I'm not spending a lot of time here.  THANK GOD!!!

Well, all things considered, THANK YOU SO MUCH for even considering giving us a glimpse of your absolutely riveting personality. I, and I'm sure many other posters would love to see your name on next year's nomination list.

Just now, geronimo said:

Well, all things considered, THANK YOU SO MUCH for even considering giving us a glimpse of your absolutely riveting personality. I, and I'm sure many other posters would love to see your name on next year's nomination list.

Ah thank ya vury much.

Just now, geronimo said:

even if you only have 5 dots!

To try and shed some light on the dot conspiracy (it has become that), I recently had a PM conversation with a newbie who only has one dot, and when I asked what had become of his others, he mentioned he started with 8. but visited the baht bus thread 7 times. I hung up knowingly.

3 minutes ago, joeyg said:

What do the dots mean.  Incredible as it seems I never thought about it!

I must admit to being even more stupid than yourself. I, who am all about kindness and compassion, joined this distinguished forum in 2204, and I have only just stumbled on the dot system. At first I thought it a joke when members PMd me and told me to let it lie, but being the kind of guy that I am, I couldn't do that (JLC would understand). so I asked the powers that be why I have only 7 dots. Admin told me to refresh, and I did. Only to find I had 6! I was about to inform them of their error when a black crow arrived on my window ledge with a brown envelope in its beak, and upon opening the said document, there was a note, in large red ink that said,

"Six can easily become 5" and that was the last contact we had.

It goes a lot deeper than that actually, and I'd like to tell you about it, but losing more dots would have a serious impact on my life. It is sad to see a member who has less dots than I, and even sadder when I realise that I cannot help them. The only thing I can say is,

Never leave your phone on GPS

Ignore Admin invites to parties

Vote right with the POTY

Never EVER say bad things about JT, even if you are encased in a 3 metre concrete block with complete sound insulation, and even thinking that you might want to think anything negative about him, and you'd lose a dot in a New York second. EDIT after consideration

I LOVE JT

Edited by geronimo

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

I fear guesthouse will say a full house with no foreseeable vacancies is what it's all about!

Rather appropriate at this time of year.

Guesthouse - The innkeeper

NongKhaiKid - The infant

Naam - One of the 3 wise men

Village Farang - A shepherd

Transam - A choir of angels

No virgin this year.

30 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

NongKhaiKid - The infant

No virgin this year.

No vinegar in his ear? Mods, where did my username go to?

Edited by lostinisaan

50 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Make POTY great again!

MAPOGRAG!:intheclub:

transam getting the Jingthing BUMP!

Will you pump him up?   :spam1: Please don't be too hard ON him. He's not the youngest anymore. 

Edited by lostinisaan

35 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

NongKhaiKid - The infant

No virgin this year.

That gets my like of the year

2 hours ago, smokie36 said:

In the meantime I'd like to see the candidates give a link to their best post of the year....this will help to make up our minds who to vote for.

That is a great suggestion.

Only one candidate has responded so far - Village Farang - I think the others will struggle to compete with him.

Dang I was going to offer my vote for 5 million Baht but clicked the 'show result and lose the chance to vote' clickerty thing.

I did that last year too.

So if anyone is interested my vote for 2017 will be open to the highest bidder as soon as this poll ends.

But if I muff up again next year as expected you will have to wait till 2018.