2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, geronimo said:

- Humblest poster

- Most arrogant poster

- Mr. Know it All

- Bickering Champ

Ok you win them all  except  humblest of the year plus you get the one for quoting yourself and the one for slipping in the mandotory I've been here x amount of years into most threads

Edited by Deepinthailand

Just now, sipi said:

As an inspiration, could the finalists who take this contest even slightly seriously write a brief letter to Thailand as if you knew her as a person?

ie "Dear Thailand,......".

Or even more interesting...

"Dear Thai Visa forum,...."

4 minutes ago, sipi said:

As an inspiration, could the finalists who take this contest even slightly seriously write a brief letter to Thailand as if you knew her as a person?

ie "Dear Thailand,......".

Dear Thailand,

Thank you for granting me such a wonderful life filled with such amazing friends, opportunities and experiences.:jap:

18 minutes ago, Naam said:

-Thai basher of the year,

-rubbish² producer of the year,

-p*ssed off poster of the year,

-champion asking silly questions,

-Iron Man of the year (no aircondition even in april),

-stingiest poster of the year (water bill 9 Baht, electricity bill 47.65 Baht).

t.b.c.

I like it, and then if one person should win in all categories (I know of several members who could easily do so) they truly would be POTY.

31 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

You haven't ONE decent post to link to....not ONE.

Incredible.

Ridiculous to berate TA over not producing a post to represent his contribution to the forum. As you may have noticed the finalists this year are long term posters with a legacy that represents them way beyond a single subjective post.

The final five all have their attributes which we recognize more from the sum of their posts rather than singular ejaculations.

If you were to ask a prolific artist or writer what is their favorite piece, you might find that that piece would be very unpopular to the masses, but significant to the creator.

I sympathize with TA when he says his best posts were removed. Certainly the same is true with my own favorites. Not that I can remember much of what I post 10 minutes beyond clicking submit.

What I can say is, with Trans,  what he posts is who he is, so take it or leave it, he has exposed himself frequently.

1 minute ago, canuckamuck said:

Ridiculous to berate TA over not producing a post to represent his contribution to the forum. As you may have noticed the finalists this year are long term posters with a legacy that represents them way beyond a single subjective post.

The final five all have their attributes which we recognize more from the sum of their posts rather than singular ejaculations.

If you were to ask a prolific artist or writer what is their favorite piece, you might find that that piece would be very unpopular to the masses, but significant to the creator.

I sympathize with TA when he says his best posts were removed. Certainly the same is true with my own favorites. Not that I can remember much of what I post 10 minutes beyond clicking submit.

What I can say is, with Trans,  what he posts is who he is, so take it or leave it, he has exposed himself frequently.

Exposing oneself might lead to dot removal, as might a singular ejaculation.

3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

"he has exposed himself frequently", can you tell us what you know about this please?

5 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

:clap2:....You are one with your brain plugged in....:thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Getting your pants down is not really appetising on an internet forum in my opinion.

He doesn't and has never posted anything of substance ever on this forum....not once.

Wonder how I amassed over 20,000 likes, strange that eh....?

3 minutes ago, geronimo said:

WhamBam! I remember you! Only 5 dots?

I have spent the last 9 months in the UK.

I went back to vote for BREXIT as well as other things needing to be sorted out therefore I have posted very little in that time though I have been observing the forum from time to time.

Sometimes silence is golden and unlike some posters I see on here, I am not worried about becoming a 'dotlord' or similar :ph34r:

11 hours ago, geronimo said:

To try and shed some light on the dot conspiracy (it has become that), I recently had a PM conversation with a newbie who only has one dot, and when I asked what had become of his others, he mentioned he started with 8. but visited the baht bus thread 7 times. I hung up knowingly.

I know this has something to do with bitcoin somehow or other.  Can they be converted into bhat?