2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL

Ron19

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR POLL - FINAL  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Choose and vote for one only. DO NOT CLICK ON " SHOW RESULTS " It will record you as voting but not record your vote.

• transam
    • Naam
    • villagefarang
    • GuestHouse

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, berybert said:

Dang I was going to offer my vote for 5 million Baht but clicked the 'show result and lose the chance to vote' clickerty thing.

I did that last year too.

So if anyone is interested my vote for 2017 will be open to the highest bidder as soon as this poll ends.

But if I muff up again next year as expected you will have to wait till 2018.

Due to your consistent self confessed inconsistencies, don;t hold your breath on that one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm behind him a certain percent! 

Right now, working on the very, very unanauthorized autobiography of transam.

Soliciting for title ideas! Please contribute. 

How about

"Tha adventures of the man with 50000 TVF posts".

It will be a blockbuster. 

7 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

I don't usually bother with this nonsense ... but I was bored and dipped in ...  so after 10 hours the leading contender has just 15 votes ... yawn yawn ... only 53 total votes .... dismal. I'll get coat on the way out ...

I only took any interest this year as I have had some personal interactions over the last year or so with some of the contenders. Last year was only fun for me because I suspected that NancyL's Hubby was someone akin to Elwood P. Dowd's Harvey the Rabbit.

Py8nCEgMeyPnpo_mzH_AOrqzBs1eb1W7Iv9XqwNqxJa0INWXs-lR-FgroeRC6cCtpd3aJg=w300

7 hours ago, villagefarang said:

I believe I started this one within the last year as well.

Yes -- that was another light shedding topic.  "In general men seem rather clueless about women  ...: " But not me . No siree. I have all the clues. I know more about women than do women. You Betcha. 

14 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I only took any interest this year as I have had some personal interactions over the last year or so with some of the contenders. Last year was only fun for me because I suspected that NancyL's Hubby was someone akin to Elwood P. Dowd's Harvey the Rabbit.

Nancy's husband it for real. They used to go to the same health club that I did.

16 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Nancy's husband it for real. They used to go to the same health club that I did.

When someone includes the phrase "Hubby and I ..." did this or "Hubby and I ..." did that or "Hubby and I " used to do this in just about every post then some may start to wonder but there are some Elwood P. Dobbs-type personalities in this world so who is to know just from reading. (NancyL did finally post a picture but only this year.) 

Nancy most likely would like the voting system changed to the US system using an "electoral college".  That way, no matter who who the popular vote, if it were set up right she could reelected! 

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

IMPORTANT QUESTION!

IF you click SHOW RESULTS before you cast a vote to show results, are you still able to cast a vote at all? In the old software, I think that showing results resulted in a null vote and you couldn't vote unless you DELETED your vote, which wasn't actually a vote. In this software, of course you can't delete your vote, or null vote.

THUS this very important question. :stoner:

It has been noticed and passed on to the Tech team.

Presently showing 80 members voted but only 70 votes recorded.

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm behind him a certain percent! 

Right now, working on the very, very unanauthorized autobiography of transam.

Soliciting for title ideas! Please contribute. 

"The adventures of Transam. The only person in the world to join not one, but two forums".

A guaranteed best seller.

5 minutes ago, Caveat Emptor said:

Early Thought For The Day - what's happened to Craig 3365 ?

Didn't he qualify for the second round yet he's not on the list. I have views that would probably get me suspended but if anyone thinks I'm raising doubts about the whole POTY thing, they're absolutely correct.

craigt3365 requested that management withdrew him from the 2016 Poster of the Year

13 minutes ago, Caveat Emptor said:

Early Thought For The Day - what's happened to Craig 3365 ?

Didn't he qualify for the second round yet he's not on the list. I have views that would probably get me suspended but if anyone thinks I'm raising doubts about the whole POTY thing, they're absolutely correct.

Craig used to be a mod.

Earth shattering. 

17 hours ago, smokie36 said:

Jing hasn't voted yet....get canvassing folks!

In the meantime I'd like to see the candidates give a link to their best post of the year....this will help to make up our minds who to vote for.

I'm still waiting for four of the five contestants to respond to this request.....get your links in and I will repost them together so voters can get a much better idea of who they are voting for.

2 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

I'm still waiting for four of the five contestants to respond to this request.....get your links in and I will repost them together so voters can get a much better idea of who they are voting for.

How's the head this A.M.?

10 hours ago, smokie36 said:

Jing hasn't voted yet....get canvassing folks!

In the meantime I'd like to see the candidates give a link to their best post of the year....this will help to make up our minds who to vote for.

My best post was deleted and I got suspended....

b0215.gif