Is wanting to find a girlfriend/wife reason enough to move to Thailand?

calbear09

17 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Like I said please share a little "slice" of your exemplary life with us.  Perhaps some will be inspired.

I do not claim to be holier than vow , I do actually have quite low standards, low standards, but I do not lie, cheat and deceive people .

My standards are not high, but Im honest to myself and other people .

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Mansell said:

JoeyG, for a moment there I thought you were comparing yourself to Christ. 555

I have no problem at all with your situation and what you do. It is your life and your choice....enjoy it all. It is not our job to judge you. I think the Christ or Donald Trump said, "Judge not, lest you be judged."

LOL  Your a comedian too!!!  No comparison to Christ although I am a fan.  He was an incredible man.  I have been trying to practice Buddhism since 1974.  Obviously only marginally successful but it a nice way to go through the world and I won't stop trying.  I have lived with the monks on and off over the years.  Here and in India.  Several quite extended periods of time.  When I leave I'm always a little shy.  One of the monks asks why are you leaving, stay with us, you are our brother.

I say, "You know me Prah Ajan, I like the ladies too much."  The last time the old Abbot just smiled and said," I know.  So go and see if you find happiness.  We'll wait for your return."

My colleagues know I've got a reputation of being highly opinionated.  Judging people though.  Well that's above my pay grade.  There's only one exception and that's with pedophiles.  In this case I feel no mercy.

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do not claim to be holier than vow , I do actually have quite low standards, low standards, but I do not lie, cheat and deceive people .

As I said, now, for me, at this time,  nothing can be less important than your opinion.

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

And it's holier than "thou."

I really don't see any problem with joey's life style. At least he is smart enough to avoid jumping into a disastrous marriage. I happen to enjoy sex and have paid for a lot of it while looking for a wife. I am also somewhat of a hypocrite in that no way would I want to marry a woman whose morals were as bad as mine. 

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

Like I said please share a little "slice" of your exemplary life with us.

As I said, now, for me, at this time,  nothing can be less important than your opinion.

OK, just make your mind up, you first asked for info about my life and when I gave it to you, you said that you didnt want to know about it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Make your mind up, you either do or you dont

3 minutes ago, Gary A said:

I really don't see any problem with joey's life style. At least he is smart enough to avoid jumping into a disastrous marriage. I happen to enjoy sex and have paid for a lot of it while looking for a wife. I am also somewhat of a hypocrite in that no way would I want to marry a woman whose morals were as bad as mine. 

Destined to be a classic, "No way would I want to marry a woman whose morals were as bad as mine. ":jap:

2 hours ago, mcfish said:

Dude he never said he wanted a hooker! You really think those ladies on sukhumvit are good girls on a night out. LMAO

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

LOL. You think he's just going to arrive and all those hi so Chinese/ Thai girls are going to be lining up to be his GF?

Good girls need to get married for a good price, and ain't gonna be giving it away to some farang just because he wants a GF.

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

OK, just make your mind up, you first asked for info about my life and when I gave it to you, you said that you didnt want to know about it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Make your mind up, you either do or you dont

I think that will be quite enough don't you?

1 hour ago, mcfish said:

Totally agree. And there is something off when an individual brags about banging a hooker.

You make it sound like they are crack whores doing it down a back alley behind a dumpster, like back in the west.

Apparently you don't know that in LOS they are more like a GF that you pay in cash rather than paying for dinners and movies like the western girls want before doing the horizontal mamba.

If I got to bang one of the lovelies that would do it with me in LOS, I'd be bragging about it too.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You make it sound like they are crack whores doing it down a back alley behind a dumpster, like back in the west.

Apparently you don't know that in LOS they are more like a GF that you pay in cash rather than paying for dinners and movies like the western girls want before doing the horizontal mamba.

If I got to bang one of the lovelies that would do it with me in LOS, I'd be bragging about it too.

Actually were not together right now.  Don't know if well be again.  What I do miss was her unique ellegance that was quite rare.  She would dress up in a beautiful gown.  And we'd go to the big galas at the 5 star hotels.

Very lovely lady she was always "the bell of the ball."  Really wasn't bragging.  Sorry if it seemed that way.  No brag, just fact.  And women, pros an "civies" have always had my hands full state side and here.  Just lucky that way...:cool:

Quick question to the OP.

What do you mean no luck with ladies in states?  No luck as in not even a sniff or you cannot keep hold of a lady? Break it down for us as before you seek out a lady you really like perhaps you need to know the errors of your ways thus far?

A slut is a slut. I certainly wouldn't be bragging about a whore that did a gang bang with 5 Pakistanis before it was my turn. There is nothing remotely girl friendly about it!

Is it more moral to BS and lie to an innocent girl just to get in her pants, then dump her than to pay a working girl for sex? Many of you mistake bar girls with western crack whores. If you don't know the difference, you have never seen the real Thailand. Guys who are liars who take advantage of girls and then brag about it are disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, mcfish said:

What a perfect storm! 3 men, a skanky hooker and a load of wasted cash!
Stay tuned folks

Ok I'll bite.  Not skanky, rather quite  ellegant, fantastic figure and lovely facial features.  In this adventure minimal cash spent.  Now really isn't that quite enough?

1 minute ago, namatjira said:

Yes they brag about their whores, some of them even think they are lucky.

they found a good one from soi 6 Pattaya.....this ones different.

the stupidity knows no bounds......total illusion....

The interesting think is I think of her as a person.  One that was a friend.  I pity you guys really pretty said.  Illussion, definitely wrong assumption.  Far from it.

1 hour ago, Mansell said:

Wow thaibeachlover you sound pretty bitter and blaming it all on the nasty Thai women. Did it ever occur to you to look at that finger pointing at them and see the other three fingers pointing back at yourself. Whatever you did with these ladies 50 percent of it all was you. We either create, allow, or promote, things in this world. And that means we have to take responsibility for what happens to us. Take this in the constructive way it is presented. If I was that young guy, you are the last person I would be listening to for advice because it is very negatively slanted. If you don't want to spend the rest of your life living in bitterness, you need to make some positive changes......but then again if you are happy, keep doing what you are doing. Good luck.

WOW, did you ever get that wrong. I love Thai girls that live in Thailand. I love their long black shiny hair that falls down to their shapely bums, and their tiny little waists, and their perfect boobs that don't have Cooper's droop. I love it that they pretend to like me when I take them out and want to do whatever I want to do, so I never have to compromise on where I want to go, and how everything is "hup to me". I also love that they always look fantastic when we go out, and never have a headache, or have to wash their hair.

Actually, I love everything about Thai girls from the top of their heads that are always below mine because they only come up to my shoulder, and they always look so pretty, and have that cute little smile, all the way down to their perfect little feet.

It's just that when they go to live in the west, they become just like western women, and if I wanted to go out with western women I could have saved an awful lot of airfares.

The only thing that I don't want to do with Thai women any more is marry them.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Isnt it the German guys turn now ?

When is the Italian guy due over and when will it be your turn next ?

One never knows.  One thing is people are quite brave behind the keyboards.  You would not insult me in person like this.  Have your fun.  This is making me kind of sick now.

4 minutes ago, joeyg said:

One never knows.  One thing is people are quite brave behind the keyboards.  You would not insult me in person like this.  Have your fun.  This is making me kind of sick now.

Why is that an insult ?

Its a true statement .

Why do you find the truth to be an insult ? 

14 minutes ago, mcfish said:

A slut is a slut. I certainly wouldn't be bragging about a whore that did a gang bang with 5 Pakistanis before it was my turn. There is nothing remotely girl friendly about it!

Calling them sluts definitely goes to your mind set, and it does not impress me. Bar girls are people too. Plenty of sluts back home, if that is what you consider anyone that has sex with more than one person. Plenty of sluts that have never worked in a barbeer wherever you come from.

Hermann, the German was already 40 yrs. old and couldn’t find the woman of his life. So, he flew to Thailand and almost every girl he met told him how handsome he’d be and he finally met Noi at a café.

Noi had to buy a notebook to keep all her paying partners alive. When Roy from the States wanted to see her, but she’d already made an agreement to stay with Herbal Ed from the UK, she told him that her mom was so sick that she couldn’t see him and Ed postponed his holiday to see his big love Noi.

Noi knew that Hermann was constantly looking at her, her skirt wasn’t too short to make her look slutty, but it showed her well-formed legs to ignite a man’s imagination. But she gave him the smile that Hermann needed to have the balls to go to her table to invite her for a drink.

They spent all day and also the night together, but Hermann couldn’t score and Noi gave him a free Thai culture course that “good Thai women” don’t have sex on their first “date.”

It took Hermann three days until she gave him what he was looking for. He phoned his mom back in Germany to let her know that he finally found the right woman to marry.

Noi was never asking for any money, always paid her own food and drinks and when she came to Don Muang airport with Hermann to say goodbye she didn’t take the 20 K Hermann wanted to give her for the nice week he’d spent with her.

Hermann, back in Germany showed Noi’s photos to his colleagues, his mom was also very happy that her son actually found somebody. Hermann called Noi every day to a certain time Noi had given him.

All was planned to get married in Thailand, mom was excited to fly to Thailand to meet her new daughter in law. One day, in the middle of the night a phone call from Noi that scared the <deleted> out of Hermann. And finally also out of his mom. 

Noi told him that she’d be in police custody because a little girl ran into her car and got killed when she drove along the road at the beach in Phuket when she wanted to buy a phone card to call her future husband.

Noi then told him that she’d rather kill herself rather than staying in a Thai prison for 20 years without the chance to stay with Hermann, her beloved man, and soon husband.

Hermann was the one who raised the question if something like that couldn’t be solved with money. Noi, clever as she was started crying even louder than before and told him that she wouldn’t want him to pay so much money for her. “They want 6 million baht to release me” was her short answer.

Now Hermann was the one in tears, he woke his mom and told her about Noi’s misfortune. The next day they sold the house they had from aunt Lucy and both took a credit to get the needed money.

The 6 million baht were on Noi’s bank account that of course wasn’t under her real name.  “Men are really stupid when it comes to girls she said to herself when she sat outside at the café place when James the American from Chicago started to watch her.

Hermann never heard from Noi again and James went through a similar nightmare about 2 weeks after his first meeting with Noi. Noi had six paying customers who sent her between 17 and 30 K per month.

OP, I hope you get my point. You don’t find love when you’re looking for it. If I were you, I’d try a few dating websites and once you’ve got the e-mail address of her and you at least know each other, I’d give it a try.

Don’t be a Hermann now and please believe me that teaching without a degree here wouldn’t make you happy at all.  

You wrote that you don’t have good luck with women in your country? Thai women are pretty similar, even when they look so different. Best of luck and Merry Christmas. 

Edited by lostinisaan

25 minutes ago, mcfish said:

What a perfect storm! 3 men, a skanky hooker and a load of wasted cash!
Stay tuned folks

A skanky hooker? Obviously you have never been in many Thai bars. Most girls with sponsors are quite attractive, even stunning. A skank could never make a living in a bar because no one would be willing to pay her.