Savage new teacher took stick to seven year old 99 times

webfact

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Nobody there could stop her,nobody even tried,sack her

never let her be near kids again,and imprison her for

assault, no transfer,500 THB fine crap.

regards worgeordie

Yes... and before she's in jail tell other prisoners about her beating a small child.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fruitman said:

I bet this boy NEVER leaves the classroom without permission again.

So you guys think he needs more farang punishment, like standing in the corner for 10 minutes? Or writing 100 times "i will never leave the classroom without permission" on a of piece paper. Or you won't get pocketmoney for 2 weeks now.

I can still give you all the full names of all the teachers who ever hit me. And i don't even blame them cause they were right in doing so.

Just look in the malls and see how unmannered the Thai kids are, even when the parents call them to stop running like crazy they won't listen at all.

Yeah...kids that run! 

Disgusting!

Someone should teach them a lesson, so they stay off your lawn!

Dude, I seriously hope, you are infertile, so you will never have to put up with educating kids.

Or rather: the kids never have to put up with your sick idea of education!

nothing wrong with getting the cane two or three times on the open hand .....

that would be enough punishment.

but this teachers action was totally out of order and disproportionate for the crime.

She should be severely reprimanded and made an example of in front of the media,  with a warning of expulsion,

should the mother wish to pursue legal action against her then that is a separate issue.

12 minutes ago, steven100 said:

nothing wrong with getting the cane two or three times on the open hand .....

that would be enough punishment.

but this teachers action was totally out of order and disproportionate for the crime.

She should be severely reprimanded and made an example of in front of the media,  with a warning of expulsion,

should the mother wish to pursue legal action against her then that is a separate issue.

Everything is wrong with caning a child on the hand or anywhere on the body. 

3 hours ago, tominbkk said:

Waiting for those old-timers of Thaivisa to come out talking about their own glory days of being whipped by the headmaster and how it did them a lot of good.

Hopefully the new teacher is punished with jail time and forever banned from a classroom.  

Maybe she can find a job as a dominatrix somewhere. 

There's a huge difference between administering punishment and abuse..... This case clearly falls into the latter. 

I for one think it's wrong if teachers can't discipline students, corporal punishment has been banned for a long time and just look at the results. Children now have no respect for authority or self discipline.

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

So you guys think he needs more farang punishment, like standing in the corner for 10 minutes? Or writing 100 times "i will never leave the classroom without permission" on a of piece paper. Or you won't get pocketmoney for 2 weeks now.

I can still give you all the full names of all the teachers who ever hit me. And i don't even blame them cause they were right in doing so.

Just look in the malls and see how unmannered the Thai kids are, even when the parents call them to stop running like crazy they won't listen at all.

I was punished in school too but not with 99 lashes and drawing blood. It was a smack with a ruler across the hands. Enough to make kids scared and a bit of pain but not cause any permanent damage. 

Big difference between what this teacher did and what used to be doled out by teachers in the West. 

3 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Well, knowing the way Thai schools operate, she will probably receive a reprimand and be back teaching after a short vacation. OTOH she ought to be arrested for grievous bodily harm. 

I am sure many members on this forum with children in school would be having more than a quiet word with this creature.

We all know it happens elsewhere too but in some countries they know how to deal with it:

Spanking teacher continues to be in prison. She beat up children and thought it was a god-fearing education: a beating teacher of the sect "Twelve Tribes" continues to be imprisoned. This was decided by the District Court in Munich.

15 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

There's a huge difference between administering punishment and abuse..... This case clearly falls into the latter. 

I for one think it's wrong if teachers can't discipline students, corporal punishment has been banned for a long time and just look at the results. Children now have no respect for authority or self discipline.

Violence isn't discipline.

27 years UK and across the world, never had a problem and never had to strike a child.

A teacher who uses violence as a means of discipline should find a new career path.

It's assault.

24 minutes ago, darren84310 said:

Even if you think its wrong, its still illegal.

And, you cant apply your views a a teacher on childs from others without risking the same will happen to you.

This child is traumatized most probably and surely not interested anymore to attend classes , beeing scared the sh...t out if some wrong doing.

Thats the main problem, that such individuals are causing unknown damages , which could lead to many more problems in the future . 

Of course they will never compensate for this....

One of my kids got a thrashing from a male teacher for something he didn't actually do (another boy eventually owned up). I went to the school, confronted the teacher and headmaster, told them they had broken the law and that if they ever did it again I would (a) sue the school and (b) thrash the teacher in front of his class.

My (Thai) wife said I was crazy and that I'd probably end up dead. I'm still alive and kicking and nobody's hit my boy since, though I know corporal punishment remains endemic at his school and others in the area.

Thailand is a violent society and parents and teachers pass on the baton to their kids. It's a vicious circle which needs to be broken. But when women are as brutal as men it's hard to see how this will happen. 

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

Still think Thai schoolkids are much better behaved than UK kids. I think that's down to the threat of corporal punishment. In this case though she went way over the top and should be dealt with severely. Kids in UK schools do what they want because of lefty PC methods which have crept in over the years.