Please consider supporting "Pattaya's own" Naam in POTY 2016!

Jingthing

It's that time of year again.
Thaivisa's Poster of the Year Contest.:partytime2:
Affectionally known as POTY.
Derisively known as POTTY. 

Right now, it's NECK and NECK on the leaderboard between our very "own" Naam competing with transam.

We're heading into the home stretch now, with voting ending on Wednesday the 28th at 5 P.M.
so it's almost definitely going to be either our very "own" Naam or transam.

To flex your PATTAYA electoral MUSCLE please go here and please VOTE for Naam!:intheclub:

Please note that you can only vote once. You can't change your vote. IMPORTANT to not click SHOW RESULTS before voting because then you will not be able to vote for anyone.

The thing is, Naam being our "very own" and having just received a GLOWING endorsement from the wonderful and good lady of the Lanna northland, who gloriously won the POTY prize last year,  NancyL, well, what more needs to be said?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/960133-in-praise-of-nancy-l/?page=2#comment-11461878

The time has come for me to make an endorsement for 2016 POTY.  I urge those who may not often venture away from the Chiang Mai forum to visit the General Forum and click on the Pinned Topic about the POTY contest at the top and place their vote before 5 pm Wednesday.  The criteria I used in making my selection was based on an examination of the posts of the candidates for the previous year and trying to find the candidate who exhibits the most "Nancy-like behavior".  No not the one who wears women's underwear.  But rather, the candidate who is the most helpful to fellow TV members.  Based on this, I'm making my endorsement for NAAM.  

I don't know Naam personally.  I don't know any of the candidates personally.  The sort of assistance Naam provides isn't at all like what I do.  He lives near Pattaya where he has a big, fancy house, several cars and travels extensively.  Sounds like he ventures out once a week or so to go into town to drink coffee and purchase produce and imported delicacies.  Money's not a problem and it would be easy to dislike someone like this, but he takes kidding about his "palatial estate" in a good way..  He's always cheerful and polite on the forum, and shares his extensive knowledge of world events, history, cooking, foreign currency exchange and, most importantly, home do-it-yourself activities.  Looks like he's walked quite a few people thru maintenance problems at their homes.  He never whines about the state of life in Thailand or Pattaya, nor does he seem to pick on people.  I could be wrong -- just cherry picked some posts from each of the candidates, but I think I got a flavor for how they spend their time on ThaiVisa.

This thread not in any way affiliated with the LEGEND known as Naam. Done independently. Please consider doing the right thing SUPPORTING our "very own" Naam for POTY 2016. 

Edited by Jingthing

7 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

If Jt says vote for Naan I'll be voting for Transam :)

That's your right.

But I think overall Pattaya will come home for it's "own" NAAM just as it did for me a few years ago!:cowboy:

Pattaya Power, it may smell, but it's our smell! 

expatlivesmatter.jpg

Edited by Jingthing

9 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Whhhyyy? (I mean, the thread). All seems a bit strange. Nothing else to do up there today?

I'm Putin's puppet. Don't tell anyone. It's a conspiracy, I tell you. This POTY ...  it's all just FAKE NEWS ... be afraid!

When I said neck and neck, I wasn't kidding! Your ONE VOTE could really make the difference. 

Naam

transam

Edited by Jingthing

42 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

I'd say it's time for the rubber room, clearly delusional posting habits. 

Lovin' to feel the love from my fans! :post-4641-1156694083:

I just bought a latex pillow. Could be a trend.

Vote for Naam! :stoner::WPFflags::intheclub:

Edited by Jingthing

So Jinger you did over TA last year as the supposedly impartial Poll Lord, (and Nancy's main campaigner) and you liked it so much you wanna do it again?  Notice you are not really in favor of Naam, this is simply an anything but Trans campaign. You backed everyone so far that had a chance of making a race out of it.  

You're a class act all the way. Especially after two years ago we let you be POTY because it appeared to mean so much to you. Someone who got in on the symapthy vote should keep his head down just for the sake of dignity.

So Jinger you did over TA last year as the supposedly impartial Poll Lord, (and Nancy's main campaigner) and you liked it so much you wanna do it again?  Notice you are not really in favor of Naam, this is simply an anything but Trans campaign. You backed everyone so far that had a chance of making a race out of it.  
You're a class act all the way. Especially after two years ago we let you be POTY because it appeared to mean so much to you. Someone who got in on the symapthy vote should keep his head down just for the sake of dignity.
Dime store psychologist. If NancyL supports Naam count me in!

Naam makes Pattaya great again!

1 hour ago, chiang mai said:

The man likes the sound of his own voice and of his own opinions, the idea that Transam might win horrifies him.

I was about to post exactly the same thing.

It seems obvious that JT has been an agitator against Trans in POTY even in the POTY columns in general topics until he decided he himself was being victimised and stopped posting there.

I'd say it seems pretty obvious that JT has some deep seated problem with Trans being POTY.

Are there really people here who are going to follow what JT requests? Or do you readers of this topic have minds of your own because there are FOUR people in POTY who deserve your unbiased vote.

1 hour ago, WhamBam said:

I was about to post exactly the same thing.

It seems obvious that JT has been an agitator against Trans in POTY even in the POTY columns in general topics until he decided he himself was being victimised and stopped posting there.

I'd say it seems pretty obvious that JT has some deep seated problem with Trans being POTY.

Are there really people here who are going to follow what JT requests? Or do you readers of this topic have minds of your own because there are FOUR people in POTY who deserve your unbiased vote.

Best post on this thread 

And btw I don't care who wins, I've read the OP's other obnoxious posts and find him one disturbed DUDE.

OMG. 

I spoke too soon. 

Egg on my face. 

The management has examined all the INVALID votes (counting Chads, Sheilas, and such) and determined with all due authority that the winner THIS YEAR of POTY 2016 is ...

Naam!

Congratulatins Naam!:stoner::partytime2::stoner:

The final VALID VOTE tally was also rather close, so I like to think that the PATTAYA POWER came through yet again, as it has done so in the past, so thanks to all who considered the two top contenders and rightly decided to go with the ultimate WINNER -- Naam.

Thought it was going to be a boring POTY this year, and yes it was quite a bit more boring than previous years, with the software change of not being able the change votes a big factor ... but the way it has FINISHED. Wowza!