Bargirl killer on the loose as woman found hanging in deserted Pattaya house

webfact

17 hours ago, IMA_FARANG said:

While I do not like this story, I do nor find anyt  "inappropriate" details in it.

Obviously there is some one wth a sick mind about in Pattaya,

Several hundred I would think

On 12/28/2016 at 4:29 PM, mettech said:

It is sad to ear that she was working to make a living so with no education what does she has left to do ?? the answer is obvious sabai sabai and make good money than if encounter a werdho well it is risky.

How do you know she had no education???? maybe contact the police and tell them you have invaluable information ?????

Why refer to her as a "bargirl" in the first instance? She's deceased, she's a woman. I don't know what "bar" she worked in but certainly they have some descriptions of the bloke who barfined her or if it was a "sneak out" , the sneak out possibility implicates the "bar". Actually, since barfines are illegal, the "bar" is in trouble either way. 

Edited by BruceMangosteen
Brain Cramp

On 1/10/2017 at 6:55 PM, BruceMangosteen said:

Why refer to her as a "bargirl" in the first instance? She's deceased, she's a woman. I don't know what "bar" she worked in but certainly they have some descriptions of the bloke who barfined her or if it was a "sneak out" , the sneak out possibility implicates the "bar". Actually, since barfines are illegal, the "bar" is in trouble either way. 

Perhaps then, it is permissible to refer to her as a deceased bar girl?

On 12/28/2016 at 10:46 PM, TheFishman1 said:

Most of the comments are about her age or telling to many details Let's think poor girl no Education maybe just trying to earn a living gets murder  30 is to young to be murder Sad indeed TIT

Where did it say she was poor and uneducated?

On 1/10/2017 at 7:26 PM, realenglish1 said:

Wonder how it looks like murder  Why not suicide 

Lots of bar girls commit suicide 

Why not read the article and give it a good think.

Unbeleivable we have folk out there complaining too much information is given, other folks adding information that simply isnt there, then we have you, who seems unable to even read the op in its entirety.

Edited by HooHaa

"The corpse was found without underwear."

On 12/28/2016 at 9:13 AM, webfact said:

He said the scene was made to look as though the woman committed suicide.

"She was wearing a single piece black dress but had no bra or panties."

On 1/10/2017 at 6:26 PM, realenglish1 said:

Wonder how it looks like murder  Why not suicide 

Lots of bar girls commit suicide 

If a rapist wanted that to look like suicide they can definitely narrow down their search to anyone with an IQ in a single figure.

On 28/12/2016 at 5:54 PM, cardinalblue said:

Old for a bar girl but not for a massage girl.... 

Bar girl killer makes it sound like a serial killer which could be way off...as a detective I would work the who she knew first and treat it as an isolated case....probably an ex-BF or a wannabe lover...

CSI - CM

How can 30 be old for a bargirl? U need to get out more.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2017 at 6:55 PM, BruceMangosteen said:

Sadly because this woman was a prostitute, I doubt if the police will pull out all resources to find the murderer and most people won`t care anyway as they are considered on the very lower end of human society, even in Thailand.

I know it`s wrong but sorry, that`s just the way it is.

• 2 months later...

I was going to meet a farang guy (based in Bkk) to show him around a Burmese border town that I'm familiar with.  At the last moment, he regretfully called off the trip, saying his bosses wouldn't allow him to visit Burma, claiming it was too dangerous.

Apparently, his bosses don't know that Burma is many times safer than Thailand in every category, not counting what happens in Rohinga regions.  Yet, in 90% of Burma, it's 500 times safer than Thailand for tourists.   Indeed, the greater the % of tourists in a Thai city/town, the greater the incidence of crimes.   Pattaya is #1.   #2 is either Phuket or Bangkok, with Chiang Mai next in that list.

CSI: TVF is really falling down on the job here, so used to snap identifications of the perp as a Thai (even when there's no perp). Crucial evidence: her pink ladies bag . . .  contained a little more than 1,000 baht and credit cards for several banks. So we know the perp couldn't have been Thai or Burmese. Must be a farang! Now for the motive.

Edited by JSixpack

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

I was going to meet a farang guy (based in Bkk) to show him around a Burmese border town that I'm familiar with.  At the last moment, he regretfully called off the trip, saying his bosses wouldn't allow him to visit Burma, claiming it was too dangerous.

It reads as if you are "selling" your guide services and the farang in Bangkok simply decided he didn't need you. Using the "bosses' excuse was I guess being kind to you. No real man let's his "bosses" tell him where he can go on his own time etc.. So what are you really selling ?