Who is gay man in the mask and cap desperate to keep his identity quiet?

webfact

Who is gay man in the mask and cap desperate to keep his identity quiet?

a2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- The gay man at the center of a vicious assault at a party in Wang Thong Lang district of Bangkok has reported to police.

Police named him only as "Tom" then, after charging him with grievous bodily harm, promptly let him go, reports Daily News.

The man, in a mask and cap, then ran away from reporters escaping their attentions by driving off at speed from behind the Wang Thong Lang police station.

Police spoke to "Tom", aged 24, for two hours after he turned himself in yesterday. They said his release was "temporary".

The incident caused a big stir on social media. The man, grabbed a weapon after a jealous fit when his boyfriend started talking to another man. The boyfriend was slashed in the face, arm and stomach.

The assailant then spat at the victim in a furious rage.

Daily News reported that the victim nearly died from blood loss from the stomach wound.

It all happened at a "high profile party".

Police said they had not acted immediately in the case because they were waiting for a report on the victim's injuries.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-03

3 hours ago, webfact said:

It all happened at a "high profile party".

Police said they had not acted immediately in the case because they were waiting for a report on the victim's injuries.

Waiting for all the rich and "Important " people to get well away first maybe.....:tongue:

5 hours ago, webfact said:

I read many stupid comments and explanations from cops so far but this tops them all.

Does it mean one can shot a person six times and walk free until they found a doctor stating the injuries?

Edited by Lupatria

18 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

I read many stupid comments and explanations from cops so far but this tops them all.

Does it mean one can shot a person six times and walk free until they found a doctor stating the injuries?

Depends on how much money/influence you or your family have.

15 minutes ago, Oxx said:

"Gay man"? More like "gay vermin".  A real man doesn't behave like that.

Well, we don't have to ask you if you're a vicious homophobic troll, because we already know the answer to that question.

Gays are not real men, huh ? You must be directly imported from the XIXth century.

28 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

Well, we don't have to ask you if you're a vicious homophobic troll, because we already know the answer to that question.

Gays are not real men, huh ? You must be directly imported from the XIXth century.

Where is your evidence of homophobia in that post?

Where in that post does it say that gays are not real men?

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I'm guessing he's called Tom and he's 24 years old. 

I once read that young men start thinking with the head on their shoulders after about age 24.

I sometimes wonder if this age is applicable to Thai lads?   :whistling:

1 hour ago, Yann55 said:

The guy Oxx who you quoted sounds less homophobic than you. You did not understand his post at all. You should apologize. 

4 hours ago, Yann55 said:

Perhaps you misinterpreted his comment. Real men don't do sucker punches, don't kick in the balls and don't do crap like this. Hardly homophobic to point out that this slime  is vile. A real man would not have been an insecure douche and gone off unhinged. Plenty of gay men encounter events which are unpleasant and they handle it  like grownups, like men, not 10 year old boys having a tantrum.

Okay lets take a look at his behaviour, do you consider it civilised ? do you consider it as action from a grown up person ? do you not consider what he did as at least partner abuse ? The fact that he is gay is irrelevant as no partner should act like this towards a loved one. What the previous commentator said was that this guy did not act like a real man, he did not say gay men are not real men and with that I agree as real men don't abuse their partners.

I think some cultures from some long ago centuries were far more accepting than some are today.

It seems humanity never progresses much, on many fronts. HNY !

La dee da.....

"Everyone is entitled to get emotionally distraught and really angry sometimes...right" ?...says the crazy slasher

"Please, please do not make me be responsible for my crazy conduct......my emotional state is very fragile at present"

6 hours ago, Yann55 said:

Perhaps the wording    "Gay man"? More like "gay vermin".    should have read    "Gay man"? More like "vermin".              The word 'gay' could have been omitted.