Video: crazy driving as drunk woman drags motorcycle under pick-up for three kilometers

webfact

Well done to the motorcyclist who was going in the other direction who turned around to follow and film her, the thing I really can't understand is why didn't someone call a teacher to take to her with a stick 99 times before the cops arrived.

This is Thailand's chance to start making examples of idiots who drink and drive if they are really serious i.e. 5 years in jail, 500,000 baht compensation to the two people knocked of the bike and if its not paid within a month, she gets another 5 years, no parole, and those 99 lashes every year for the period she is in jail.

Won't hold my breath though.

Edited by 4MyEgo

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sahibji said:

a bucked of sand would have been better but then under the circumstances what was he to do in an effort to douse the fire.

That is way to forward thinking...They don't roll that way here. About anything.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Something more inflammable would have been a better idea, she needs to be removed from the roads.

No, Jacko. She needs to be dragged under a car for 3 kms and then fined and jailed.

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

i know an english guy who did a similar thing dragging a bike, and its female rider under his truck. she died and it cost him 250K and a night in the can.  suppose this female driver will get off with a fine.  might be a bit more as her deed was caught on camera.

He was a very lucky man one night in prison and a fine he can start living again shes dead thats good for thailand money does talk then !

Those people who don't give a <deleted>' about anything don't burn to death.

Enough proof that there's no god around who's watching his sheep.

3 hours ago, Emster23 said:

Headline should read "Drunk driving by drunk woman.." not crazy. Let us not insult crazy people. This is right up there with son of red bull, except the cop was still with the bike while it was being dragged.... any updates? Does he still have the flu?

The headline is crazy driving, not crazy woman. And that's indeed crazy driving.

Even after 99 shots I'd figure out that there's something very wrong. 

Let's call it the intelligent, but drunk driver with a low IQ then. 

BTW, she's driving way better than most people in my province S. when sober. 

Edited by lostinisaan

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Look at this woman and now look at the number of death and injuries on Thai

roads, look at this woman again, now do you see what causes most

of the carnage and death on the roads?.....

If there is a sentence for her a trip to the accident victims in the morgue should be a must. Also a sit down and watch films of all the accidents that were filmed over the holiday season. Maybe the fine should not be a one off and forgot. Maybe at the anniversary of the accident in years to come she must take a trip to the police station and pay a 10,000 baht fine as a constant reminder of her stupidity and carelessness. How soon we forget. 

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Another slant, more and more videos of 'incidents' are appearing on social media, pantip, sent to the Thai newspapers etc., and seen by all.

I hope the frequency of these videos increases. Not because I hope for accidents, but so that there is more pressure on the police...

I think it is a positive development.

It may cause people to think twice about how they are behaving on the roads.

Nothing else seems to have worked so far, maybe this might.

If the motorcycle had come free from under the truck, 

as the driver was certainly hoping it would, 

she would of just drove home, 

and acted like nothing happened.

After all Thai's don't cause accidents, 

it's always the foreigners fault.

Unfortunately this time no foreigner was involved, 

so she had to take responsibility for this...

Since Thai's hate to take responsibility for anything, 

it's certainly a sad day for her.

Luckily the driver on the motorcycle wasn't hurt.

3 hours ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

Come on, people! She did not leave the scene of the accident. She dragged the scene with her and did not cause an accident (3 km was a bit of an overkill though ... pun intended)! LOL

But she had no idea if the driver was still on the bike. 

1 hour ago, EnlightenedAtheist said:

The motorbike hit her car, went under the car, and she could not break! The guy is lucky to be dead! Next life.

Dear enlightened one he is not dead just damaged pride and a few cuts and bruises. EnlightenedAtheist intriguing avatar name. 

2 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Jesus Christ !!! These thingies give people here superpowers. 

Yes and I have a Superman across the road at the gas station. He has a lot of blowing power but it seems to run in streaks. Sometimes I think he runs to the tire pump for a top up. 

1 minute ago, elgordo38 said:

Dear enlightened one he is not dead just damaged pride and a few cuts and bruises. EnlightenedAtheist intriguing avatar name. 

Enlightened atheists with enlargements are extraordinary dangerous when using a keyboard as a weapon. I don't see any enlightenment when the poster can't even figure out that the person on the Moped didn't get sent to Nirwana straight away. 

A great tip would be to read the Jehovas' Witness brochures together with all the Watchtower bs and all posts on this godless forum. 

17 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Yes, but it will happen! It is just a matter of time! 

Avatar: Just to discombobulate and disambiguate the possible oxymoron here in the land of the great Buddha and the Christian missionaries! ;)

Edited by EnlightenedAtheist