Heiress was not raped - but police still go after man and now the short time hotel too

webfact

22 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I think that a 36 year old man preying on a much younger woman is a predatory scumbag.

This case isn't a coming of age fluffy BS movie.

He has been charged under various offences.

Read the OP for more details.

When I was 38 I guess I was being a predatory scumbag to a much younger women - my 27 year old wife.

You're scratching your fingers raw but you can't crawl out of the hole you dug by passing judgement on a man, who, when push came to shove, did the right thing, but still guilty of being a non entity working-class person.

Your final straws, he should be charged with something but you can't define it, and a 21 year old woman should be considered a minor to anyone in a vague older age category.

Edited by canuckamuck

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, canuckamuck said:

When I was 38 I guess I was being a predatory scumbag to a much younger women - my 27 year old wife.

You're scratching your fingers raw but you can't crawl out of the hole you dug by passing judgement on a man, who, when push came to shove, did the right thing, but still guilty of being a non entity working-class person.

Your final straws, he should be charged with something but you can't define it, and a 21 year old women should be considered a minor to anyone in a vague older age category.

I'm very comfortable with the position I have taken. No straws, no digging of holes, no crawling out of.

As to your own personal relationship...none of my business. I  know that people of different ages do have long term stable relationships.

They are not comparable to the situation where predatory scumbags who prey on much younger, drunk women in nightclubs. 

The scumbag in this story didn't do anything because of vomit not any sense of right and wrong.

It's not me who's charged him with criminal behaviour. Read the OP.

Maybe after she puked and the guy lost interest, so feeling rejected and loss of face, the girl decided to cry rape?

We all would love to believe our daughters r innocent sweet young things n feel the need to protrect them from the atrocities of this world but this does not mean these young rich girls r not experimenting and experiencing life for eg. Paris Hilton.

I hope the law and justice here is not only for the privilege of the rich n elite here.

If the man truly spike her drink then she would have the drug in her blood. 

The hospital n police can check n determine she was not rape. Then why not go 1 step further to check for drugs? 

Or is simple detective work like this known only to desktop detectives like us in Thaivisa?

On 1/5/2017 at 1:50 PM, huanga said:

It just goes to show, if you have money and power, this is the country to be in.

Something definitely defies the usual logic when this hi-so girl (drank her ass off, got into his car, puked herself into oblivion) accused him for rape/molest/kidnap, all in the face-saving gesture. In the US, it will be a he said-she said, and the doctor's report already gave him more credibility than her.

If the family is so concerned with its name and reputation, they should have sent her behind to a "catholic" school long ago to learn how to keep both of her mouth and you-know-where shut! 

Well now, money and power has privileges in any country, including the good ole US of A.  All she would have to say is he forced her to do oral on him and that caused the vomiting--try that with your he said, she said. In the US, the woman has more weight behind her word in such cases. You really don't want to get into a discussion of lies, sex, and Catholicism, do you?

10 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Well now, money and power has privileges in any country, including the good ole US of A.  All she would have to say is he forced her to do oral on him and that caused the vomiting--try that with your he said, she said. In the US, the woman has more weight behind her word in such cases. You really don't want to get into a discussion of lies, sex, and Catholicism, do you?

Catholicism... lol... now your pushing buttons.... this should be interesting:hit-the-fan: 

sorry... edit added... huanga is pushing buttons

Edited by farcanell

2 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

Your final straws, he should be charged with something but you can't define it, and a 21 year old woman should be considered a minor to anyone in a vague older age category.

Iam 42 and my missus is 28, Am thinking I need to boot her out as I cannot live with the predatory scumbag label.

Multiple off topic, troll, baiting and flames from a private slanging match have been removed, I think you had better stop now before someone ends up on holiday :smile:

15 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I'm very comfortable with the position I have taken. No straws, no digging of holes, no crawling out of.

As to your own personal relationship...none of my business. I  know that people of different ages do have long term stable relationships.

They are not comparable to the situation where predatory scumbags who prey on much younger, drunk women in nightclubs. 

The scumbag in this story didn't do anything because of vomit not any sense of right and wrong.

It's not me who's charged him with criminal behaviour. Read the OP.

"Predatory scumbags who prey on much younger women"? You have a serious problem, if that is your view. Has it ever occurred to you that these "much younger women" (she's a 21-yr old baby! Get the swine who preys on her!) go to these clubs because they want to get drunk and laid? 

Also, I've said it before, but you've conveniently ignored it with a "Answered it", but you haven't:  Being drunk is not an "excuse" for anything else, unless you're a woman having sex with a stranger. In this case, said stranger has the duty to evaluate if her consent is alcohol-induced one or not. Why this one exception? If you know that your judgement is gonna be impaired, don't drink too much, or have someone with you who watches out for you, in short: be a responsible adult person. 

22 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I have at no point said there was a rape. 

My views on this mans actions and behaviour would be the same no matter what the social stratus of the victim. 

I have not called for him to be hanged or punished beyond the boundaries of the law.

I feel his intent was clear and he should be punished in a manner that reflects which he was intending to do within the boundaries of the law. 

I would not call taking a drunk stranger to a short time hotel for sex a thought crime. What he intended as far as I am concerned is tantamount to rape. 

Again I reiterate I am not saying rape took place or he should be charged with rape. 

We were created by god or mother nature to have full intentions of having sex. Now you the almighty have decided that intent to have sex should be a punishable crime.

4 hours ago, Sapporillo said:

"Predatory scumbags who prey on much younger women"? You have a serious problem, if that is your view. Has it ever occurred to you that these "much younger women" (she's a 21-yr old baby! Get the swine who preys on her!) go to these clubs because they want to get drunk and laid? 

Also, I've said it before, but you've conveniently ignored it with a "Answered it", but you haven't:  Being drunk is not an "excuse" for anything else, unless you're a woman having sex with a stranger. In this case, said stranger has the duty to evaluate if her consent is alcohol-induced one or not. Why this one exception? If you know that your judgement is gonna be impaired, don't drink too much, or have someone with you who watches out for you, in short: be a responsible adult person. 

Already answered this. 

38 minutes ago, Grubster said:

We were created by god or mother nature to have full intentions of having sex. Now you the almighty have decided that intent to have sex should be a punishable crime.

A: there is no god. 

B: no I haven't. 

You don't go to the Peep in for any other reason.As RCA, it's the number one party area in Bkk for Thais. She went with him. And then didn't have sex with her. Left her alone in a safe clean hotel room. She missed her curfew and made all this garbage up. 

maybe she is pissed off with the guy because she didn't get laid?

Any way I wa not there 

pred·a·to·ry
ˈpredəˌtôrē/
adjective

1. 1.
    relating to or denoting an animal or animals preying naturally on others.
    "predatory birds"
    synonyms: predacious, carnivorous, hunting, raptorial; 
    of prey
    "predatory birds"
  2. 2.
    seeking to exploit or oppress others.
    "a life destroyed by predatory biographers and yellow journalists"
    synonyms: exploitative, wolfish, rapacious, vulturine, vulturous
    "a predatory gleam in his eyes"

32 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

A: there is no god. 

B: no I haven't. 

Did mother nature or whatever creator you believe in not give men and women physical and mental sex drives [ intent ].  Only mans intelligence has stopped us from breeding at the first signs of readiness. Yes you have stated that his intent made him guilty of a crime in your eyes.

Just now, Grubster said:

Did mother nature or whatever creator you believe in not give men and women physical and mental sex drives [ intent ].  Only mans intelligence has stopped us from breeding at the first signs of readiness. Yes you have stated that his intent made him guilty of a crime in your eyes.

I said his behaviour was wrong because of the circumstances of his taking a drunk stranger he had just met to a short time hotel for sex. 

If he had had sex and the woman claimed it was rape the next day I would back that view.

I never said he was guilty of rape and I am pleased he has been charged under Thai law. 

Nothing to do with non existent big beards in the sky, nature or breeding.

On 06/01/2017 at 8:43 AM, georgemandm said:

You don't believe the bs on here tv  detectives to start with .

all I say is if you have money in thailand you get away with bs .

i for one have know idea what happened I was not in the room and every one on tv has no idea what happened.

but we do all know about thai bs save face .

Yes, there isn't much to go on in this news report. The only interesting part is the High society cover up. A rich mans daughter and heiress to a multi-million talcum powder business found naked in a low society, flea bitten, short time hotel. The loss of face for the rich daddy and the punishment of the low society date rape guy. It's a gossipers delight but has very few details.

I want to know who the girl is!

Who daddy is!

The name of the talcum powder company.

But, nothing!

19 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I said his behaviour was wrong because of the circumstances of his taking a drunk stranger he had just met to a short time hotel for sex. 

If he had had sex and the woman claimed it was rape the next day I would back that view.

I never said he was guilty of rape and I am pleased he has been charged under Thai law. 

Nothing to do with non existent big beards in the sky, nature or breeding.

So the man had the capability to make decisions and the woman didn't because why? I guess it is because she is a female and has a weak mind. Obviously alcohol affects women in a way that makes them incapable of wrong and men in a way that makes them incapable of right.

What other reason could you have to be so convinced of the guilt of one and not the other. Especially after we have seen the woman has already made false accusations. I haven't see you saying that you hope she is charged. A poor woman would be locked up already in this scenario.

3 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

So the man had the capability to make decisions and the woman didn't because why? I guess it is because she is a female and has a weak mind. Obviously alcohol affects women in a way that makes them incapable of wrong and men in a way that makes them incapable of right.

What other reason could you have to be so convinced of the guilt of one and not the other. Especially after we have seen the woman has already made false accusations. I haven't see you saying that you hope she is charged. A poor woman would be locked up already in this scenario.

Nothing to do with minds.

Already made clear to you my view has nothing to do with social status.

I have already made clear throughout the thread why I think the man is to blame and am not going to do so again.

Edited by Bluespunk

32 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I have already made clear throughout the thread why I think the man is to blame and am not going to do so again.

" I have already made clear throughout the thread why I think the man is to blame and am not going to do so again. "

Thank Buddha for that !

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No, you haven't made clear why the man is to blame, all you did is state your opinion on the matter once (she went to the club, started drinking, and that made her 'off-limits', because of her drunkenness her consent wasn't worth sh*), and then you kept repeating this opinion religiously. Let me tell you, just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true, and saying it louder doesn't either.

I have to admit, it's a neat little trick to write "Answered it" to everything instead of actually answering it, although it will get old eventually. 

I'm quite confident that pretty much most people who read this thread should see very quickly who has got a more reasonable view here.

So...no more posts from me...I'm not trying to convince you. You seem like the type of person who would never admit that he's wrong, even in obvious cases. I might be wrong, but that's the vibe you seem to give...

5 minutes ago, Sapporillo said:

No, you haven't made clear why the man is to blame, all you did is state your opinion on the matter once (she went to the club, started drinking, and that made her 'off-limits', because of her drunkenness her consent wasn't worth sh*), and then you kept repeating this opinion religiously. Let me tell you, just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true, and saying it louder doesn't either.

I have to admit, it's a neat little trick to write "Answered it" to everything instead of actually answering it, although it will get old eventually. 

I'm quite confident that pretty much most people who read this thread should see very quickly who has got a more reasonable view here.

So...no more posts from me...I'm not trying to convince you. You seem like the type of person who would never admit that he's wrong, even in obvious cases. I might be wrong, but that's the vibe you seem to give...

See previous for why I think the man is to blame, I have made it very clear.

As to the rest of your post, I don't think I am wrong and nothing you have said changes that view.

You don't agree...that's your choice.

Edited by Bluespunk