evenstevens

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

ah you mean it's 'insider' speech for Australians?  rather than gibberish that most of us cannot understand?  bit like a 'secret society - freemason secret handshake type of thing'? just for those Aussies who are in the 'know'?  

now i get it

yes..., and sometimes it's much easier to just nod, wink and go along with it..., even though you may not know diddly squat..., or indeed SFA of what the gent is on about. 

8 hours ago, Thailand said:

I thought they had to have staff sit  in the queue with the ordinary people, well there you go learn something new everyday.

Is the priority system for the elderly and infirm overidden by the agents then or is it simply not working?

4 hours ago, Thailand said:

Really?  I have never seen any information relating to special desks and agents being allowed to make appointments, perhaps I should pay more attention, or simply pay more.

4 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

No - As I understand it there are designated time slots & desks used to facilitate agents, appointments, processing....That/those desks can process more pre-screened people in less time utilizing the agent - appointment system....

Until recently, all the agents had to sit in the queue for retirement extensions queue numbers just like the retail customers, except for that super-special visa agent that used to have its office next to Imm. Prom. and has now moved to more discreet digs on the 2nd floor of the mall.  However, there does seem to be a recent "enhancement" where now the other visa agents can make advance appointments and not have to send out queue sitters.

Never fear -- It still is possible for G4T to deliver "same day" service, however!  None of the other visa agents can make that claim.  

56 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Until recently, all the agents had to sit in the queue for retirement extensions queue numbers just like the retail customers, except for that super-special visa agent that used to have its office next to Imm. Prom. and has now moved to more discreet digs on the 2nd floor of the mall.  However, there does seem to be a recent "enhancement" where now the other visa agents can make advance appointments and not have to send out queue sitters.

Never fear -- It still is possible for G4T to deliver "same day" service, however!  None of the other visa agents can make that claim.  

So more than one officer at a separate desk doing the extensions of stay? That should double capacity to 50 plus per day

But looks like the "priority" appointment system etc  was just a lip service to placate during the recent "parade" of ministers and minions?

Edited by Thailand

On 1/6/2017 at 11:13 PM, naboo said:

The one thing G4T know is that there is one born every minute.

1600B fine? How about a slice of chocolate brownie? Paying for those other services? Do I look like I'm fresh off the boat? They can be sorted right now, I'm sure.

Well that is the fine for late TM30 

On 23 กุมภาพันธ์ 2560 at 6:55 PM, evenstevens said:

my appointment time and date, was confirmed to day,   by G4T visa agency, at Promenada Mall

next Monday  27/2  at 3PM

On 24 กุมภาพันธ์ 2560 at 8:16 AM, Thailand said:

So I guess you are over 70 or infirm to get a priority appointment,must be one of the first?

No !!! wrong again!!! on all three accounts!!!,under the age of 70  ,and fit as a MaleeBull (touch wood)
as clearly posted my date and appointment time is with G4T visa agency,not C/mai Immgr Dept,do you get anything right???!!!

14 hours ago, NancyL said:

Until recently, all the agents had to sit in the queue for retirement extensions queue numbers just like the retail customers, except for that super-special visa agent that used to have its office next to Imm. Prom. and has now moved to more discreet digs on the 2nd floor of the mall. 

Btw ....G4T  have given E/S cash  receipts ,for all visa work carried out by them,to this point of time

and they have a License number stamped on those cash receipts to conduct their business, all seems very ethical to E/S

continue on with your baseless accusations against G4T visa agency,and you will end up a bigger galah,then your insane performances with the C/MAI Immgr Dept

its a Get Real good morning to all

Edited by evenstevens

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

No !!! wrong again!!! on all three accounts!!!,under the age of 70  ,and fit as a MaleeBull (touch wood)
as clearly posted my date and appointment time is with G4T visa agency,not C/mai Immgr Dept,do you get anything right???!!!

Btw ....G4T  have given E/S cash  receipts ,for all visa work carried out by them,to this point of time

and they have a License number stamped on those cash receipts to conduct their business, all seems very ethical to E/S

continue on with your baseless accusations against G4T visa agency,and you will end up a bigger galah,then your insane performances with the C/MAI Immgr Dept

its a Get Real good morning to all

Touchy aren't you. I knew exactly what you were saying.,surprisingly!  1507625.GIF

When I used them they did not issue receipts for their business (The 3K per person to arrange the extension of stay etc)  only the business actually conducted at immigration (1900 per person for extension of stay),I guess that has changed?

I wonder how many more customers have gone to G4T that were simply unaware of its existence until this (and similar threads) came to TV.  

They must be laughing all the way to the bank...why bother becoming a TV sponsor...

I do wish the posts would quieten down......simply so I do not have to queue for G4T :)

Edited by mamborobert

"seems very ethical to E/S"

Another person I can think of who often referred to himself in the third person was the delusional Richard M. Nixon. 

Yes, add the recent post about being fit and you surely get to delusional. Round like a ball, BMI 35+ and walking like there is at least one large Cobb inserted and that is fit!

my appointment time and date, was confirmed to day,   by G4T visa agency, at Promenada Mall
next Monday  27/2  at 3PM
latest betting is , Odds On,      that the old champ, Retirement visa extension  plus single re- entry  visa will be completed  by 4pm
my experiences will be posted in due course

Its  a Giddy Up  early evening to all

I hope you have a nice quiet trot or even a short canter along the flat.
Do you collect the winners trophy at the end of the outing or go for a lap of honour on a later date?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Can only hope that El Presidente stays in power a bit longer and get tough at local immigration offices. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Congrats to the clever boys and girls at G4T and alike, you found a gold mine! :)

1 minute ago, MadMac said:

Can only hope that El Presidente stays in power a bit longer and get tough at local immigration offices. But I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Congrats to the clever boys and girls at G4T and alike, you found a gold mine! :)

G4T is the gold mine, the also rans maybe tin in comparison.

33 minutes ago, MadMac said:

Yes they have

Will be interesting when immigration move back to the Airport Location

Plus E/S is now the official spokesman for G4T

8 hours ago, Trujillo said:

What baseless accusations? 

My understanding is that the owner of the agency is associated with immigration in a "higher office" position.

The poorer immigration works, the better business for the agency. 

Man the repititious debate on a couple issues in these threads goes on endlessly doesn't it.

If I had to use CM Immigration I would also use G4t to make my life easier.  So, despite disliking the reason (poor service) for feeling compelled to turn to G4T for assistance, we should respect other people's right to use G4T to make their life easier also.

But those who defend CM Immigration's drawn out failure, & apparant lack of incentive, to improve their extremely poor service, should also  respect other peoples right to call a spade a spade.   

In most organizations creating streamlined quality procedures is considered commendable and for a business increases customers & revenue.  For CM Immigration it's just reverse.  Ignoring poor quality service drives customers to G4T, thereby increasing revenue.

You miss the point here, immigration is not a private company (well in CM they may be), but a government office. And they need to follow rules and laws. Don't know why it works everywhere else in the country, but not in CM. 

3 hours ago, MadMac said:

You miss the point here, immigration is not a private company (well in CM they may be), but a government office. And they need to follow rules and laws. Don't know why it works everywhere else in the country, but not in CM. 

I may not have been as clear as I should have been, sorry about that.  I do get your point, and I couldn't agree with you more.

Those using G4T for whatever reason, should not be criticized for doing so (Who wants to get in a line at 0500).  

But neither should those using G4T put on blinders as to CM Immigrations failure to  emulate benchmark quality procedures set up at other Immigration offices (e.g., Jomtien); and the supposed connection between CM Immigration and G4T (even if some would argue that point). 

49 minutes ago, OneZero said:

I may not have been as clear as I should have been, sorry about that.  I do get your point, and I couldn't agree with you more.

Those using G4T for whatever reason, should not be criticized for doing so (Who wants to get in a line at 0500).  

But neither should those using G4T put on blinders as to CM Immigrations failure to  emulate benchmark quality procedures set up at other Immigration offices (e.g., Jomtien); and the supposed connection between CM Immigration and G4T (even if some would argue that point). 

Correct. The whole immigration system or lack of it stinks in Chiang Mai. I use the G4T because as you say; who wants to get in a line at 0500. But doesn`t mean I like using the G4T and will definitely not be promoting it. All that means for me is a payment for a slot in the queue at a reasonable time with the procedures taking a reasonable time that was possible to undertake directly at Chiang Mai immigration only a few years ago without the need to hire middle people to archive this.

arrived at G4T visa agency at my appointment time 3PM, immediately was placed on a light rein, then with a dig in the flanks,by my G4T jockey ,cantered around  the  corner to the  TM30 etc etc office,for my  retirement visa extension photo,no probs at all,   if you are as handsome as E/S,   then back to the G4T office

around 15 minutes later,my retirement  ext visa had been stamped in my passport

then immediately,led on a tight rein, down to the engine room (ground floor) for my single  re-entry visa ,  again a rails run opened up for the old champ , straight to the Capt,s  re-entry visa desk,  where  a number was given to me,,  for another  photo to be taken,   showing that number,  click click ,by the univ student, and the lovely girl, gave a old E/S a wink , that i had come up a treat  whilst the Capt was  stampimg/ signing my re-entry visa,  in my passport a large camera  behind me was taking further pics of my process,(a calculated guess mind you) at the Capt,s desk,

at exactly 3.30 PM was in full gallopp back to Maerim, (30 minutes all up, for both visa,s  to be stamped in my passport)

if you cannot beat them, join them early evening to all

Edited by evenstevens

12 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Congratulations E/S

Sounds to me like you won the Triple Crown, all the 'Classics' and the Melbourne Cup at an easy canter. And all because you had good stable lads and clerk(s) of the course to guide you!

Team work always beats individuals!

ES was did what hundreds of others have done with G$T for years but for him it is quite an accomplishment.  The trophy will be dilivered next week.

7 hours ago, Thailand said:

Doing the extension of stay on the G4T clients floor now? Does this apply to all the agents?

Additional cost around 3,500THB? Did you get receipts?

Yes, wondering the same thing about how it is the E/S didn't have to go down to the ground floor to have his extension of stay processed.  

And of course he received a receipt from G4T.  They even have their Tax I.D. number on their receipts.  That means they're a legitimate business, right?  

... don't post after taking drugs, I'd say. 

It's true. I did my 365-day extension just ahead of January 30th and used the insider agency myself. There is no way you can get a re-entry permit without going to the desk on the ground floor on the far left side. Of course, one might not get a re-entry permit, if one was stuck here for the entire year, through choice or lack of funds or imagination. I've never seen or heard of anyone not getting a re-entry permit, but I suppose it's possible. Maybe someone in an old folks' home that doesn't get out much unless it's to buy typewriter ribbon. 

No, I got the part about how E/S had to be led by the muzzle down to the ground floor to get his re-entry permit, but if I puzzled out his narrative, he made it sound like he actually got his annual extension of stay without leaving the 2nd floor office that handles TM30s and other stuff.  

And yes, it's very possible for for someone to get their annual extension and not get a re-entry permit at the same time.  That's my standard practice.  I've been told that I can darken the door at Immigration only to take care of my own personal business, so I welcome the opportunity for a second visit to immigration shortly before an out-of-country trip.

On 27 กุมภาพันธ์ 2560 at 6:16 PM, evenstevens said:

arrived at G4T visa agency at my appointment time 3PM, immediately was placed on a light rein, then with a dig in the flanks,by my G4T jockey ,cantered around  the  corner to the  TM30 etc etc office,for my  retirement visa extension photo,no probs at all,   if you are as handsome as E/S,   then back to the G4T office

around 15 minutes later,my retirement  ext visa had been stamped in my passport

exactly how it happen

8 hours ago, NancyL said:

No, I got the part about how E/S had to be led by the muzzle down to the ground floor to get his re-entry permit, but if I puzzled out his narrative, he made it sound like he actually got his annual extension of stay without leaving the 2nd floor office that handles TM30s and other stuff.

at no time,  was E/S  required  to  go to the Retirement Visa Desk,   on the ground floor,  i just waited for my strapper  (G4T CLERK) in their office   ,to return,  from whatever work, he was doing,   processing my Retirement Visa,  ,then was led downstairs to the Re-Entry Visa desk to receive that stamp,   on completion , my passport was handed back , and pointed out to me,  my two visa stamps( Retirement and Single Re-Entry)on the same page,  very /quick, efficent service was provided  to  E/S  by G4T visa agency,and all receipts (Dept Of Immgr and G4T visa agency) for those  two visa,s carried out last Monday,were given to me

I,am very much afraid to say,   ALL ABOVE  BOARD,    to the knockers of G4T vis agency services,  at the Promenada Mall

its  a  Deep Purple  good morning to all