Tourist injured in old school bar fight at Bangla Road

snoop1130

Tourist injured in old school bar fight at Bangla Road

Kritsada Mueanhawong

1_201719155922363_DrlMSXnOUCGsmKGxWmtySb

PHUKET:-- An Indian tourist was injured after a friendly banter with bouncers turned into an argument on Bangla Road on Saturday night.

The tourist, named by police as Rauka Ayush, was punched in the face at least three times and was taken to Patong Hospital before police arrived at the scene.

“We called the bouncers, Sarawut Samroengkit, 23, and Wanchalerm Oattaisong, 24, to the station to meet with Mr Ayush and discuss what happened,” Capt Yingyong Chuoykij of Patong Police told the Phuket Gazette.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Tourist-injured-old-school-bar-fight-Bangla/66104?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-1-9

14 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I think maybe 'old school bar fight' meant they were wearing hats ?

I want to know how much the hospital bill was and who paid.

They were all charged with assault so I think it is safe to assume that they all paid their own hospital charges.

In the case of the bouncers(who are described in other country's as crowd control engineers :cheesy:) i would consider them untrained,brutal,not adept at controlling a situation,Bouncing as a part time job,and unable to keep their fists to themselves when they see a good opportunity to use them.Therefore i would call this a cowboy and indian situation!

9 hours ago, henry15 said:

I know by  experience, that Indian people can be arrogant <deleted>, and a real pain in the neck. That the reason I've  got rid of all Indian clients at my shop. So I believe the Thai bouncers.

But if it was farang fighting same bouncers you would believe who?Racism at it's best.

On 2017/1/9 at 6:22 PM, madmitch said:

"old school bar fight"

What's that supposed to mean? 

It's simple plain English. I think it means you fight like an English gentleman, no broken glass bottles, no knives, just use your fists. And when you see blood you stop.