'You are fake news!' Trump presides over turbulent news conference

webfact

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment the document released by Buzzfeed is NOT fake news. It is unverified, could be true, could be false.

Until that has been settled, it's premature to call it fake.

Frankly, why would a respected member of the intelligence community who is being paid, lie? He has no dog in the fight. I'm inclined to believe it, knowing what a <deleted> Trump is.

Edited by KarenBravo

Just now, KarenBravo said:

At the moment the document released by Buzzfeed is NOT fake news. It is unverified, could be true, could not be true.

Sssshhhhh! I was trying to keep Trump supporters happy. You are going to get them really really mad now!

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

But even they must still have a President that will represent their voice and interests. It's called democracy.

Of course. But usually when I talk to people that don't vote, their main reason for not is that they think it wouldn't make a difference and nothing will change iether way. I think for the US and Uk things have now definately changed. A lot of those usual non voters decided to actually vote . And maybe the rest of the usual non voters who didn't vote were pleasantly surprised.  We will never know obviously, just a thought.

1 minute ago, KarenBravo said:

At the moment the document released by Buzzfeed is NOT fake news. It is unverified, could be true, could not be true.

But what wasn't fake was his unintelligent and lunatic responses to that document. That was 100% genuine Trump.

1 minute ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Of course. But usually when I talk to people that don't vote, their main reason for not is that they think it wouldn't make a difference and nothing will change iether way. I think for the US and Uk things have now definately changed. A lot of those usual non voters decided to actually vote . And maybe the rest of the usual non voters who didn't vote were pleasantly surprised.  We will never know obviously, just a thought.

And maybe the rest of the usual non voters are now appalled.  I don't know. Just a thought. Not really useful. Didn't contribute any information.  Don't have a clue why I posted it. What was your reason?

7 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

And maybe the rest of the usual non voters are now appalled.  I don't know. Just a thought. Not really useful. Didn't contribute any information.  Don't have a clue why I posted it. What was your reason?

TBH I've actually forgot what the topic was even about. And yeh not useful information. But you got trump we got brexit. It is what it is.

Edited by goldenbrwn1

5 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

TBH I've actually forgot what the topic was even about. And yeh not useful information. But you got trump we got brexit. It is what it is.

I would take 10 Brexits over 1 Trump.

Anyway please be aware that maybe it is just the thread title but overtime I read your name on this thread I seem to read Golden Shower :biggrin:

10 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

We need a new term for the hot mess that is Pee-OTUS; dumpster fire, train-wreck just don't seem sufficient?

Or maybe that new term will just be a simple "Trump". As in Johnny Manziel has done a total Trump.

courtesy of The Dictionary of Slang

trump  Verb. To break wind from the anus, to 'fart'. E.g."There's a disgusting smell in here. Has someone trumped?"
Noun. 1. An act of breaking wind.
2. The resulting smell of having broke wind from the anus, a 'fart'.

10 hours ago, iReason said:

Pathetic:

CHEERING SECTION

"When the president-elect arrived, a group of staff and supporters standing in a space near the elevators in the Trump Tower lobby applauded.

That group would act as Trump's personal cheering section during the news conference, clapping and whooping whenever he made points they liked."

Yes pathetic ! "If the cheering staffers created a sense of support for Trump as he denied any collusion with the Russians during the campaign and promised to get Mexico to pay for his wall, the scene outside was a reminder of the other side of the coin. Protesters holding up signs likening the Trump-Pence team to a “fascist regime” lined up across Fifth Avenue from Trump Tower in protest."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-press-conference-paid-staffers-media-233496?lo=ap_a1

12 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Can't wait to see what he does when he is actually under pressure from some international crisis, or seriously gets caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Sheesh - 2 months ago the odds-makers were giving it 3-1 that he wouldn't make it through his first term and since then have changed it to 5-2 and then 9-4 so it seems the majority are still betting he's impeached during his first term.

Yeah, a lot of people are hoping he's going to falter. I hope you're all very patient.

Don't worry about bookmakers odds. They are worthless. They all had Trump waaaaaay behind Clinton during the campaign and election. All the crybaby Democrats placing bets on what they want to happen is skewing the odds away from reality.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I defend him from the lies told about him by the mainstream media. Other than that I don't care what he says or twitters or whatever. As I have many times said, I would have supported a rock if it stopped HRC winning.

If you don't care or don't know what he says and tweets, how would you know that reports are lies?

HRC is out of the picture, you can now stop supporting Trump.

1 hour ago, tropo said:

Yeah, a lot of people are hoping he's going to falter. I hope you're all very patient.

Don't worry about bookmakers odds. They are worthless. They all had Trump waaaaaay behind Clinton during the campaign and election. All the crybaby Democrats placing bets on what they want to happen is skewing the odds away from reality.

Democrats are cry babies.
Bookmakers are worthless.

The people are indeed patient.

1 out of 3 isn't too bad.

There seems to be a total meltdown in the US with Trump having won the Presidency, yet it could be said he had as much help at home as he did with the hacking of HRC emails who ever did it. If the FBI had not said anything just prior to the vote would he have won?

The FBI helped him as much as anyone did. So was he meant to have won the vote and are the American public being played?

on another level the whole thing is becoming boring.  

3 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

At the moment the document released by Buzzfeed is NOT fake news. It is unverified, could be true, could be false.

Yeah sure. Just like stories about Elvis being the spawn of aliens published in the National Enquirer. :sick:

18 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Yeah sure. Just like stories about Elvis being the spawn of aliens published in the National Enquirer. :sick:

Please provide proof that the allegations aren't true..........or, is it your typical response that anything disparaging a Republican can't be true?

Are you just another ideologically hide-bound right-winger who sticks their fingers in their ear, closes their eyes and yells "I can't hear you" when faced with something that you don't like?

19 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Please provide proof that the allegations aren't true.........

That is not how our system works. It is up to the loons floating this unsubstantiated conspiracy theory to prove that that they are.

I can not prove that Elvis was not fathered by space aliens either.

2 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

That is not how our system works. It is up to the loons floating this unsubstantiated conspiracy theory to prove that that they are.

I can not prove that Elvis was not fathered by space aliens either.

You mean like the loon who tweeted that "a very credible source has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud"  What was the name of that loon?  I believe his initials were D.T.  Maybe Delirium Tremens?

Just now, KarenBravo said:

Please provide proof that the allegations aren't true..........or, is it your typical response that anything disparaging a Republican can't be true?

Are you just another ideologically hide-bound right-winger who sticks their fingers in their ear, closes their eyes and yells "I can't hear you" when faced with something that you don't like?

I can't believe you asked a question that way, the onus is on the accuser to prove they are true.