Bangkok Bank - iBanking pathetic

Your challenge is minor to me...I cannot get BBK online to remember my password.    I have redone this 3 times with BBK that they set me up to give me my code and then I put in my password which works only one time (and I use a number that I can easily remember) and next time it consistently says "your login information is incorrect"  This is so frustrating!

19 hours ago, Anon999 said:

Never use a Thai bank for that, always P60's and a printout from my online UK savings account for the SP. No problems.

Yes, only the UK bank statement required at my current Immigration office but the previous one were staffed by pedants that wanted additional proof of the UK originating funds actually entering Thailand.

On 1/13/2017 at 6:27 PM, Pib said:

Bangkok Bank ibanking does have CSV export/download.

Capture.JPG

Useful to know.  I do have ibualang for my BKK account but have never seen that.  I'll have to test and see how far back it goes, as I'm not the best at keeping my bankbook up to date and there are huge holes where I didn't update it frequently enough.

17 hours ago, Shiver said:

Useful to know.  I do have ibualang for my BKK account but have never seen that.  I'll have to test and see how far back it goes, as I'm not the best at keeping my bankbook up to date and there are huge holes where I didn't update it frequently enough.

It will get you 6 months data.

My bank books have always been updated without any gaps. Although they often use extra slips when the book is full.

I pay the great majority of my bills from one of my Bangkok Bank ibanking accounts and my ATM withdrawals come from that account also.   I expect there is only a 2 or 3 times a year I actually need to go to a branch to accomplish and in-branch transaction needing my passbook.  I will either stick my passbook in an Passbook Update Machine before going in or just let the counter clerk do it inside.  That is when  the great majority of the passbook transaction will not be printed in the passbook....it may print a half dozen or so and then just skip all the remaining transactions and include them in a summary transaction line to get the current balance up to date.

So if  you don't update our passbook frequently you can indeed have a big gap in transactions....they won't print to  your passbook...just a summary/catch-up line will be printed....or with Bangkok Bank that how it works.