Pcb Boards.

I 'm looking for a small company that makes electric printed circet boards. I don't need so many but they must be able to make double layer boards. And copy it from a already made board, in lack of drawings.

Also i need some electronic components like condensators,ic's and stuff like that.

If anyone has some info/connections about such a company/shop please let me know.

I 'm looking for a small company that makes electric printed circet boards. I don't need so many but they must be able to make double layer boards. And copy it from a already made board, in lack of drawings.

Also i need some electronic components like condensators,ic's and stuff like that.

If anyone has some info/connections about such a company/shop please let me know.

what are the dimensions of the pcb...is the board populated? how many boards do you have...if it is populated do you mind stripping it down?

if you have a parts list , let me know.

how many boards do you need, 10 day lead time for the schematic, another 12 days for he actual boards...

send PM if interested

Hey there clipped.

Sorry for the late respond, i've actually not got the board yet. There's been some mixup in the mail....again.

It's a bare board about 100 x 200 mm and dual layer i think. I've got the list of all the components.

There is a cpu processor attaced to it so the layers need to bee a bit accurate, but i think it's no prob. if u got the right equipment.

I don't need so many cause this is a testproject i'm doing.But ofcourse it all depends on the price. I need about 10 boards for starters.

Are u staying in thailand now clipped ? If so where ?

I currently located in Norway but my wife stayes in Buriram.

i just sent you a pm, but i'll reply to some stuff here too.

first, yes i am in thailand.(bangkok) i really need to take a look at the populated board or a schematic with the component layout so i can determine the leg spacing...most accurate way

but if you have a bare board, that will be fine as long as it has the silkscreen on it.

also in europe you need boards which are rohs compliant, meaning that they can contain NO lead if you plan on mailing them back. EU protocol...

is the onboard cpu programmable?