• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, oldgent said:

won,t be doing any lotto numbers he predicts but who would have thought

they would have won the premership

At this point last season, lot's of people due to their consistent play in most games.

They could suffer a loss or draw or too and still be looked upon as potential winners.

However the Champions league knockout stages is a different type of beast.

One bad game and you are screwed.

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

At this point last season, lot's of people due to their consistent play in most games.

They could suffer a loss or draw or too and still be looked upon as potential winners.

However the Champions league knockout stages is a different type of beast.

One bad game and you are screwed.

It's a two legged affair untill semi and there form in the champions league has been fantastic. If the monk would have said Barcelona will win or real Madrid oh how diffrent this thread would be. So in may when i collect 10,020 quid I'll remind you all of your negative bull crap. 

4 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

It's a two legged affair untill semi and there form in the champions league has been fantastic. If the monk would have said Barcelona will win or real Madrid oh how diffrent this thread would be. So in may when i collect 10,020 quid I'll remind you all of your negative bull crap. 

Real Madrid or Barcelona probably will win it, though others have chances. 

Some better than others mind.

You screw up in one leg and the other becomes a minefield.

You need to attack and that leaves you exposed.

As for negative BS, I hope Leicester do well, but this guy, with his farcical claims to predict the future, is full of it. 

By the way, the semi is two legged as well...

Edited by Bluespunk

6 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Real Madrid or Barcelona probably will win it, though others have chances. 

Some better than others mind.

You screw up in one leg and the other becomes a minefield.

You need to attack and that leaves you exposed.

As for negative BS, I hope Leicester do well, but this guy, with his farcical claims to predict the future, is full of it. 

By the way, the semi is two legged as well...

Yep I said two legged to semi finals. It's a prediction is all he said he didn't claim to be a psychic. Every year I try to predict who will win the grand national and the derby. And how many runs England will lose by to xyz. It's a way of life. I try to predict the lottery numbers as most people do oh I saw this or ghad a dream about that. But it seems beacuse the guy is a monk he is fair game for being called also rats from fool to idiot and worse. Sure I read somewhere once that a certain god predicted a flood to end all floods. Jesus what a complete baffon he was?

9 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Yep I said two legged to semi finals. It's a prediction is all he said he didn't claim to be a psychic. Every year I try to predict who will win the grand national and the derby. And how many runs England will lose by to xyz. It's a way of life. I try to predict the lottery numbers as most people do oh I saw this or ghad a dream about that. But it seems beacuse the guy is a monk he is fair game for being called also rats from fool to idiot and worse. Sure I read somewhere once that a certain god predicted a flood to end all floods. Jesus what a complete baffon he was?

His craving for publicity by making predictions on television and the ridiculous claims his blessing helped Leicester achieve glory last season, rather than their hard work and excellent play, are why I hold this man's ludicrous predictions in contempt. 

Nothing to to do with his faith. 

As to predicting floods...I must have missed the bit where Jesus said that in bible class...

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

His craving for publicity by making predictions on television and the ridiculous claims his blessing helped Leicester achieve glory last season, rather than their hard work and excellent play, are why I hold this man's ludicrous predictions in contempt. 

Nothing to to do with his faith. 

As to predicting floods...I must have missed the bit where Jesus said that in bible class...

Who said Jesus said it not I. Like saying Jesus what a complete baffon elvis presley was just a saying. How do you know it wasn't his blessings that helped them to play better and win the tittle?? Two sides to every theory.

Just now, Deepinthailand said:

Who said Jesus said it not I. Like saying Jesus what a complete baffon elvis presley was just a saying. How do you know it wasn't his blessings that helped them to play better and win the tittle?? Two sides to every theory.

If you didn't mean Jesus predicted the flood why did you mention him after raising the notion of a flood?

His blessings had nothing to do with Leicester's achievement.

Team work, talent, great management and hard work were responsible for it.

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If you didn't mean Jesus predicted the flood why did you mention him after raising the notion of a flood?

His blessings had nothing to do with Leicester's achievement.

Team work, talent, great management and hard work were responsible for it.

I explained it's a saying I use Jesus this and Jesus that it's pretty obvious his daddy predicted the flood.

His blessing may well have helped Leicesters achievements I can't prove that of course but neither can you disprove it.

Team work hard work help of course but a bit of devine intervention can go a long way to achieving team work and hard work. Plus of course the owner of the club is Thai and buddhist so who knows.

Edited by Deepinthailand

1 minute ago, Deepinthailand said:

I explained it's a saying I use Jesus this and Jesus that it's pretty obvious his daddy predicted the flood.

His blessing may well have helped Leicesters achievements I can't prove that of course but neither can you disprove it.

Team work hard work help of course but a bit of device intervention can go a long way to achieving team work and hard work.

Divine [I assume that's what you meant] intervention helped win it?

Yeah, right...

Nothing to do with it.

7 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Divine [I assume that's what you meant] intervention helped win it?

Yeah, right...

Nothing to do with it.

If you would allow people to correct spelling mistakes before jumping in it would help. 

Can you tell me how do you know it had nothing to do with it?. 

Football has often in the UK been likend to religion. I have a set routine  for the team I support I try to do it religiously every game. I have noticed if I deviate from or miss it they tend to lose also if I watch the game live the also tend to lose. Has my routine something to do with this I have no idea but I belive it has and as such I will continue to do my routine. 

Edited by Deepinthailand

11 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

If you would allow people to correct spelling mistakes before jumping in it would help. 

Can you tell me how do you know it had nothing to do with it?. 

Football has often in the UK been likend to religion. I have a set rout in for the team I support I try to do it religiously every game. I have noticed if I deviate from or miss it they tend to lose also if I watch the game live the also tend to lose. Has my routine something to do with this I have no idea but I belive it has and as such I will continue to do my routine. 

I follow football as well, with a passion.

My team lose and win whether I watch or not, same as everyone else's.

I  have played, a number of codes, but football as played by Leicester was and is the one I know best.

Football is about the team about hard work, about talent, not faith or blessings.  

Edited by Bluespunk

11 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I follow football as well, with a passion.

My team lose and win whether I watch or not, same as everyone else's.

I  have played, a number of codes, but football as played by Leicester was and is the one I know best.

Football is about the team about hard work, about talent, not faith or blessings.  

To end this as it could go on forever. I have said multiple times I can not prove my theory's and you can not disprove them. Shall we just leave it that I belive in faith and blessings maketh the the man therefore maketh the the team. Where as you do not. That's a good place to end. Untill the final reckoning in may.

Edited by Deepinthailand

4 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

To end this as it could go on forever. I have said multiple times I can not prove my theory's and you can not disprove them. Shall we just leave it that I belive in faith and blessings make the the man therefore make the the team. Where as you do not. That's a good place to end. Untill the final reckoning in may.

As I say blessings had nothing to do with Leicester's success because they didn't.

As for the final reckoning... as I'll be dead I won't know anything about it.

Edited by Bluespunk

12 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

As I say blessings had nothing to do with Leicester's success because they didn't.

As for the final reckoning... as I'll be dead I won't know anything about it.

OK will let you have the final say as it's obvious you will not ever listen to anyone else's point of view Mr stuck in the mud im right and anyone with any other points of view is wrong. Roll on the final reckoning.

35 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

OK will let you have the final say as it's obvious you will not ever listen to anyone else's point of view Mr stuck in the mud im right and anyone with any other points of view is wrong. Roll on the final reckoning.

I'm not always right.

However in this case...blessings being behind a championship..nope.

Edited by Bluespunk

41 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I predict that Newcastle United will pass Sunderland going down,

while the Toon regains its rightful place back in the Premiership,

and I am not a Monk

regards worgeordie

Could not agree more.

Mind with St. Rafa of the Benitez leading the way you were always going to succeed.