Bruce Springsteen says the 'new resistance' against Trump has begun

webfact

Just now, Vegetablebottom said:

He started the ball rolling on the great recession of 2008! He had been dead since 2004. This is just silly.

He's trolling.  He mixes B.S. with a few historical facts and then tries to make it relevant, to suck you in.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Mr0Yallow said:

No, I simply shared my observations of his spelling errors, errors making his post difficult to read. if you are thinking of my spelling trumpalumpa is a spelling error, it is not, I intentionally use lower case letters to show my utter disrespect for this vile excuse for a human being. My post had correct spelling and grammar. 

That's fine. It had not occurred to me that responding in lower-case letters was a symbol of disrespect. But then, what do I know? Just curious... what is trumpalumpa? It's an unusual term.

4 minutes ago, Vegetablebottom said:

He started the ball rolling on the great recession of 2008! He had been dead since 2004. This is just silly.

Not at all silly, as a person that was actually an adult at that time I understand policies can take years to snowball. Reagans de-regulation of banks was a first step, Clinton signing the repeal of Glass-Steagall act forced by the veto proof republican majority in congress aided it, then Shrubs tax breaks for billionaires and starting a trillion dollar unfunded war in Iraq based on LIES made it happen. 

Wow... I used to like Bruce but now I put him in the same category as most actors and singers. IMHO he is a poser just like the rest of them. Whether Trump or Clinton won matters little to me... but when I see people attacking each other as I have seen on "RT News..." Yeah I watch RT news... I can't believe that American democracy is under siege as it is.

The guy won according to the rules of the states... I have now witnessed that there is no such thing as democracy. I can rest in peace. 

As far as I am concerned I will never stand in queue to meet a "star". I am too busy living my life rather than listen to, or be brainwashed by actors and singers who need scripts just to breathe air. 

I like Trump only for one reason. He was pegged a loser from the start but he won. I can't even recall how many times the f@#%$@#@#$ pc's (politically correct) jerks in my life did a Trump on me... and in the end most of them ended up being phonies and fakes. 

This song reminds me of "The Man who Couldn't Cry" by the late great Johnny Cash... cards are stacked against Trump. I am really curious to see what will happen next... whether he is great or not I don't care... I just hope he screws up all the PC'sa out there once and for all...  screw 'em all sort 'em out later!!!

8 minutes ago, Mr0Yallow said:

Not at all silly, as a person that was actually an adult at that time I understand policies can take years to snowball. Reagans de-regulation of banks was a first step, Clinton signing the repeal of Glass-Steagall act forced by the veto proof republican majority in congress aided it, then Shrubs tax breaks for billionaires and starting a trillion dollar unfunded war in Iraq based on LIES made it happen. 

Wow! You were actually an adult in 2008? You must have some facinating stories. I wasn't even born then. But then, my ma and pa are only eleven. I wish you well. I really do.

1 minute ago, Vegetablebottom said:

That's fine. It had not occurred to me that responding in lower-case letters was a symbol of disrespect. But then, what do I know? Just curious... what is trumpalumpa? It's an unusual term.

Yes, it is unusual much as Vegetablebottom or Mr0Yallow, I originally got it from another friend in another anti trumpalumpa post to me it creates an image mixing Willie Wonka and the Disney Character Shrek. 

6 minutes ago, Mr0Yallow said:

Yes, it is unusual much as Vegetablebottom or Mr0Yallow, I originally got it from another friend in another anti trumpalumpa post to me it creates an image mixing Willie Wonka and the Disney Character Shrek. 

Good night pal. Sleep well. You're a pretty funny guy. And,  you seem to have picked up the English language quite well. You are to be congratulated on that. 

10 minutes ago, Vegetablebottom said:

Wow! You were actually an adult in 2008? You must have some facinating stories. I wasn't even born then. But then, my ma and pa are only eleven. I wish you well. I really do.

Actually, my meaning was I was an adult during Reagan's presidency, when he was elected I had recently served years in the US Army.

2 hours ago, uptheos said:

I think the Trump supporter would have said."we tried, we did our best but we lost, now get behind the POTUS. The Clinton supporters are shocked because they know that they never got out there and did the leg work, just relied on good old progressive CA and NY being enough. It will take them a long time to get over it, but if these knuckleheads think that destroying property and hurting people is the way to go, it demonstrates where the progressives brains are, they are complete morons, scumbags.

I think name calling is the hallmark of the kind of people you allege progressives to be.

1 minute ago, Vegetablebottom said:

Good night pal. Sleep well. You're a pretty funny guy. And,  you seem to have picked up the English language quite well. You are to be congratulated on that. 

555, actually some of my best grades in College/University were in English grammar and composition.

1 minute ago, Mr0Yallow said:

Actually, my meaning was I was an adult during Reagan's presidency, when he was elected I had recently served years in the US Army.

I sincerely hope you didn't take a head shot in Grenada. A tragedy like that could affect your thinking. Please don't respond. Have a good night.

5 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I think name calling is the hallmark of the kind of people you allege progressives to be.

Which Trump supporters were rioting?

Have you come up with 3 Merkel merits yet......how about we make it 2..........1?

44 minutes ago, rijb said:

He's trolling.  He mixes B.S. with a few historical facts and then tries to make it relevant, to suck you in.

Exactly which of my facts is B.S. in your opinion? I actually research facts on my posts to make sure I am correct. 

8 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Another star chiming in. The trouble with all this 'resistance' and carrying on like they're speaking for everyone is, they ain't. Millions of people voted the other way, remember Bruce, and (despite the Ruski hacking claims) he got in legitimately. Overlooking this and trashing the choice of others is just bad form.

Millions more voted the other way.

47 minutes ago, LazySlipper said:

Wow... I used to like Bruce but now I put him in the same category as most actors and singers. IMHO he is a poser just like the rest of them. Whether Trump or Clinton won matters little to me... but when I see people attacking each other as I have seen on "RT News..." Yeah I watch RT news... I can't believe that American democracy is under siege as it is.

The guy won according to the rules of the states... I have now witnessed that there is no such thing as democracy. I can rest in peace. 

Exactly right - he won because of the rules of the states:

Cluth cartoon.jpg

Edited by WaywardWind

5 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

And clearly doesn't take his meds, either.

This is a frivolous comment. What meds? If you have some evidence that Trump needs medication, say so. You'll have a major news scoop. This sort of inference is light years beyond childish. If you have some legitimate,  verifiable indication that our glorious leader needs medication; again, say so. I can't recall such childishness. 

9 hours ago, JoePai said:

Idiot   :bah:

9 hours ago, thai3 said:

What justification is needed, have you ever heard the moron speak?

After reading the OP, I knew Trumpsters had no choice but to denigrate the messanger.  They did it with DiNero, with M.Streep.  Trumpsters say Michelle O is a man and that HRC is a child sex abuser.   There are no depths too deep for Trumpsters to wallow.  

I heard Springstein speak in a recent radio interview.  I like him very much, tho I haven't listened much to his music.

4 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

After reading the OP, I knew Trumpsters had no choice but to denigrate the messanger.  They did it with DiNero, with M.Streep.  Trumpsters say Michelle O is a man and that HRC is a child sex abuser.   There are no depths too deep for Trumpsters to wallow.  

I heard Springstein speak in a recent radio interview.  I like him very much, tho I haven't listened much to his music.

You haven't missed anything.

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Springstein is saying what hundreds of thousands are saying but they don't get airtime because they are not in the limelight!  He, like many more stars are using their voices to highlight the concerns of the millions of  Americans and the rest of us.

Nothing to do with selling tickets.

2 hours ago, thequietman said:

If memory serves, Bill Clinton deregulated Wall Street. Is that correct/ I could be wrong.

Not entirely, Reagan eased bank regulations. In 1982, the Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act was passed, which removed restrictions on loan-to-value ratios for Savings and Loan banks. Reagan's budget cut also reduced regulatory staff at the Federal Home Loan Bank Board. As a result, banks invested in risky real estate ventures (sound familiar?). Reagan's deregulation and budget cutting contributed to the Savings and Loan Crisis of 1989. Bush I single term did not do much. Clinton signed the repeal of the 1933 Glass-Steagall act which further gave banks a long free leash, as a result the banks continued to make even riskier real estate investments. Clinton gets the blame for the repeal of Glass-Steagall however we must remember he was faced with a veto proof republican congress. Then there was Bush II (shrub) who in his first year spent the huge surplus the Clinton administration left and put us in a negative spiral giving billions of dollars of revenue to billionaires via tax cuts then to top it off, he started a trillion dollar unfunded war essentially on a credit card against Iraq that was totally based on lies. This sir is how 3 presidents and congresses caused the 2008 collapse, looking into the future I fear we may see a greater depression on the horizon. as I understand the Great Depression was preceded by a great Recession, and this link shows the causes of both. http://www.hyperhistory.com/online_n2/connections_n2/great_depression.html

5 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

No,he was just pointing out facts that you 2 failed to grasp.

Are you joking ? What facts? This guy was totally incoherent. Reagan, who died in 2004, set things in motion in 2008! It's  as though you are the same nut, but just signed in un under a second moniker. Lord have mercy.