**** Update Immigration are circling my classroom****

Would be interested how that was worked out. Would imagine bending of rules given original situation . Having business in his wifes name would be option but got be bending rules as no one qualified to get permit teaching or a license fo a school . Glad it positive result though ...

Edited by BuckBee

2 hours ago, BuckBee said:

Would be interested how that was worked out. Would imagine bending of rules given original situation . Having business in his wifes name would be option but got be bending rules as no one qualified to get permit teaching or a license fo a school . Glad it positive result though ...

No funny business at all or rule bending. You don't need the things you stated no run a tutor centre. 

Edited by wmlc

2 hours ago, thetruth revealer said:

...its a clear proof how little reliable TV F Members  are giving advices and statements.

True. I've seldom gotten usable advice here, just parroting of how it's done in Chiang Mai or Ubon Rachathani or Hua Hin. Jomtien has more reasonable officials for some reason.

8 hours ago, thetruth revealer said:

...its a clear proof how little reliable TV F Members  are giving advices and statements.

The thing is probably that most of the advices here are based upon the law and the written rules and regulations. Many times all over Thailand thoose are bent and used in different ways. A good day all can get trough, and another day all can be scrutinized. 

13 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Glad it worked out for you, I wish some other posters would let us know the outcome of their topics, that way we would probably get more

happy endings, not that kind though.:clap2:

i was one of the critics,but my post was deleted,but as you say,

i wish other posters would let us know of the outcome of their topics,he DIDNT it took someone else to post it.

• Like 2