uk visit visa, family details, spouse/partner ???

Hello all in TV. Just a quick question about the UK visit visa, the section on family. I am filling it in on my wifes behalf and it asks...spouse /partner and I put married/civil partner. Then it asks if travelling with toy and I put no as I am in the uk. Now then...it asks for current passport /travel docs, do they mean the visa applicants or the partners? I have done this before and filled my wifes details but now i am not sure. Any help for a confused man?

Might be a good idea to get some context here.  Is the question directly after asking if the applicant will travel with you (presumably the sponsor)?  It's been a while since I did a visit visa but I'm pretty sure I had to put in my wife's passport info in both sections (Applicant's details and travel details)

22 hours ago, Upnotover said:

That is your passport details, not hers.  Her passport details will already have been entered in the 1st section.

That is how I read it but looking at last years, I filled it out with her details and still got visa no problems, confused.