PTT boss vows to punish wrongdoers

rooster59

PTT boss vows to punish wrongdoers

174_PTT.jpg

The president and chief executive of the state-owned PTT Plc yesterday vowed to punish all wrongdoers found to get involved in the controversial Rolls Royce bribery case.

Tevin Wongwanich, president and CEO, made clear of his stance at the PTT’s board meeting yesterday after PTT became one of the entities mentioned in a different Foreign Corruption Practice Act meeting case filed by the US Justice Department.

He announced that PTT will not allow its reputation to be tarnished by any party involved in the Rolls Royce bribery case and will be cooperating with the National Anti Corruption Commission (NACC) to ensure they are brought to justice.

He said that the case will be an important lesson.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ptt-boss-vows-punish-wrongdoers/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-01-28

Will the Press remind him of this statement a year from now when nobody has been punished? Not a chance, self-censorship and softball questions/no questions is the name of the game if you want to survive in Thai journalism.

4 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

And there was me mis thinking that there was going to be a clampdown on the stations that peddle watered down petrol that f*****s up my expensive injectors on a regular basis.

ah well back to sleep

And how is petrol watered down? Do tell...........

11 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Punished for doing something wrong and illegal or punished for getting caught. I wonder!

The only thing that is / was / will be wrong , is getting caught ---  this IS Thailand .

16 hours ago, jerojero said:

Ah yes. And I'm sure you are squeeky clean, never acquired any gift monies, just your salary, ever. Ya Right.

Dont make accuations based on your assumptions , basically PTT is a very straight and honest organisation.