Net idol who caused nine-car crash posts pic of herself testing for driver’s license

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, tandor said:

..come April she will dissolve into a big blob of silicon.

I reckon  it will be a small blob of silicone.  There is not much to her so there can't be that much that is fake.   She looks like she needs a "steak, eggs  & chips" prescription and something to wake her up so she at least resembles a living person.  And also lessons to smile and to not always pose looking like someone has stolen her Hello Kitty pillow or her favourite (of 3) Barbie i-phones.

16 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

I reckon  it will be a small blob of silicone.  There is not much to her so there can't be that much that is fake.   She looks like she needs a "steak, eggs  & chips" prescription and something to wake her up so she at least resembles a living person.  And also lessons to smile and to not always pose looking like someone has stolen her Hello Kitty pillow or her favourite (of 3) Barbie i-phones.

...a 'goblin' comes to mind.

On 2/6/2017 at 0:37 PM, trogers said:

So, that crash was from driving without a license and insurance, while being high...

Ahhh...she has shown Thainess...all is forgiven...

OMG SHE'S BACK ON THE ROAD.....She shouldn't have a drivers license!

On 2/7/2017 at 6:26 PM, gdgbb said:

That's quite a lot of old 'ollocks.

The posters here attempting to mock her facial appearance were not doing it as consumers, they were just being p ricks, for the hell of it!   You really think that that "is ok"?

You do know that she runs her own successful businesses and is not just a "pretty"?

What "body modification" do you know that she has had done?

A successful business?  Someone else suggested she was a millionaire.  Pray tell us un-enlightened folk what successful business she runs?

3 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

A successful business?  Someone else suggested she was a millionaire.  Pray tell us un-enlightened folk what successful business she runs?

Do you're own research, why should I do it for you?  Here's a clue, go back to the original reports of her accident.  "Pray tell", my arse.