Visa extension at Jomtien immigration - documents required?

Hi, I'll have to extend my 30-day visa-exempt stay for an extra 30 days at Chonburi immigration tomorrow. I have recently moved into a guesthouse (landlord has not reported me to immigration) - what exact documents will they require aside from the usual copies and passport photos?
TM 30, TM 28? Receipt from guesthouse with street address or proper rental contract (haven't got one as I'm not sure how long I'll be staying but we could set one up)?
What paperwork do they require from my landlord, or will he just have to sign all the stuff?
Thanks a lot in advance. (I've gone through the same procedure before but then stayed in a property rented in my wife's name. Having moved into a guesthouse now I guess the required paperwork will be slightly different.)

1 minute ago, toolonginexile said:

Thanks for your quick reply, ubonjoe. So he will just have to fill and sign it, correct? No additional paperwork required from his side?

They may want a copy of the owners house book and ID card or copy of the business registration if they are not already registered with immigration to do the reporting online which at this time is not working.

Got my 30-day extension without a problem today, just had to wait for hours as it was so busy after the long weekend. My landlord had to fill the TM30 form. I wasn't asked to fill a new TM28 though. Now I've still got the receipt of my old TM28 showing my former address in my passport - might that be a problem? Should I go again tomorrow and fill another TM28 showing my actual current address or just ignore it as the TM30 with my new address has been submitted?