Old Englishman caught with his pants down as district-chief comes knocking on short time room door

webfact

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The report said they were sleeping.
So whats the problem?
Appears the brown envelope has been forgotten again.

Sleeping in a short time room ?

I would take her back to a normal hotel or condo and he could continue his "business" without any interruption.

Is like the old Chubby Brown joke; 

I was in a car with a bird, just getting down to it when a Copper came along and shone his light saying 'Whats going on here then...? 

Nothing, 'Well here hold me fa cking torch!

I would have not opened the door either, asking what was going on? what do they think was going on?? Hope he got his Baht back...

42 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Just when you think Pattaya police couldn't get any more stupid, they do.  Pattaya's principle attraction is the sex-trade;  it pays for all sorts of luxurious trappings prized by the BIB.  So they aim to kill the golden goose.

Note that military officers were present. Not down to the BiB alone.

Although, to be fair, in Pattaya, they only found one whore and one aged  sex  tourist. Just goes to show what an urban bar stool myth it must be about Pattays, whores and sex tourists being everywhere! :whistling:

Really stupid thing to record someone's modesty, especially a young woman and upload to the YouTube.

I can call it is totally wrong. Even if money is involved, let the court decide what's wrong, not anyone.

Oldman's pant was down at the wrong time at wrong place, all i can say is very unlucky person after paying 2500.

3 minutes ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Really stupid thing to record someone's modesty, especially a young woman and upload to the YouTube.

I can call it is totally wrong. Even if money is involved, let the court decide what's wrong, not anyone.

Oldman's pant was down at the wrong time at wrong place, all i can say is very unlucky person after paying 2500.

Good god

I would want the mum as well for that price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :licklips:

It's such a joke. How many of these unmarried - and even married - cops (I mean policemen) go to strip clubs and whorehouses etc.? Who cares? The industry is not going to go away - it's too big and necessary for all - it's a way of life here - and everywhere. I guess the police are in urgent need to accumulate funds for a planned police association party - young (paid) ladies included? Or perhaps some rich, American Christian missionary fanatics made a complaint? Go figure.

5 hours ago, DJVillain said:

Maybe his loved ones back home deserve to know what grandad does in his spare time

Of course they do but remember the young girl is the victim here. Her family will see how utterly desperate she must be to have sex with a farang dinosaur. Some of these old guys actually think these young girls enjoy it!!

What an absolutely disgusting photo.  He should be utterly ashamed of himself taking advantage of abused  young prostitutes. 

The BIB, having stamped out the horrific bridge-playing gangs, this is obviously next on the list.  I suspect the old fella might have preferred to be playing bridge, but with that avenue of entertainment now denied to him, he had to find new ways to spend his leisure time.

24 minutes ago, ThaiCitizen said:

Of course they do but remember the young girl is the victim here. Her family will see how utterly desperate she must be to have sex with a farang dinosaur. Some of these old guys actually think these young girls enjoy it!!

What an absolutely disgusting photo.  He should be utterly ashamed of himself taking advantage of abused  young prostitutes. 

I find it more disgusting that the same police ensures that these establishments can run as they do. After a donation, the arrested manager will be out and everything will be back to "normal". And the police guys will all be celebrating at their own bar (filled with even younger girls).

Don't blame the old guy or the young girl. Blame the people that could actually do something, but instead exploit the situation. Pattaya is openly properly the worlds biggest Whore House. Police, Military, Government... whoever has power, could stop or at least reduce this easily IF the really wanted to. 

Edited by khunpa

ThaiCitizen, her family probably condones such activity - or closes an eye at least - since they are on the receiving end. Of course the young lady told them she's working as a hotel maid. Come on; if you live here you know the system - and excuses - and the need. Plus, there are plenty of jobs in Thailand, albeit not huge money makers, but enough to live on; on the other hand everyone needs a color television, an Iphone, a new motorscooter, and oh yes, that nice new house.   

21 minutes ago, NextStationBangkok said:

I agree with you. My first thought was what person took the photograph, then by whose authority and how did that picture wind up on the internet and shared.  This by any measure is a serious breach of individual privacy.